Where's all the girls gone?

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Hosanna
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Where's all the girls gone?

Post by Hosanna »

Well, down yonder there's an ad...

"How beautiful you are, my darling, How beautiful you are!
Your eyes are like doves behind your veil;
Your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Mount Gilead." :egeek:
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

Mazzy wrote:Maybe you guys should post an add in a wanted column "Christian girls, or not, wanted for chit chat only... Yes. Seriously!" 8-}2
More like....

Girls required to make sammiches in exchange for men willing to listen to what you have to say... :P
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Maybe we can post Hosana's quoted passage further on?
  • 6“How beautiful and how delightful you are,
    My love, with all your charms!

7“Your stature is like a palm tree,
    And your breasts are like its clusters.

8“I said, ‘I will climb the palm tree,
    I will take hold of its fruit stalks.’
    Oh, may your breasts be like clusters of the vine,
    And the fragrance of your breath like apples,

9And your mouth like the best wine!”
Might get a few more women who provide a little extra with their sandwiches. ;)

(come on, don't look at me like that, it's not my fault it's in the Bible)
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
rony123
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Post by rony123 »

It seems it fun to be young.....lolz.... :D :D :D
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
Mazzy wrote:Maybe you guys should post an add in a wanted column "Christian girls, or not, wanted for chit chat only... Yes. Seriously!" 8-}2
More like....

Girls required to make sammiches in exchange for men willing to listen to what you have to say... :P
Men actually listening to what women have to say?

You want the impossible!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Mazzy
Valued Member
Sex: Female

Post by Mazzy »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
More like....

You want the impossible!
Oh Darls, you guys actually do listen to us gals, you just don't know it yet. LOL!

You buy me flowers and work hard while I stay home with the kids and I'll make you sammiches every day.......
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Mazzy wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
More like....

You want the impossible!
Oh Darls, you guys actually do listen to us gals, you just don't know it yet. LOL!

You buy me flowers and work hard while I stay home with the kids and I'll make you sammiches every day.......
Nope, I'm a 21st century kind of guy. You work hard all day, buy your own damn flowers, and I'll stay home and eat the sammiches you make before you go to work. And don't forget to make lunch for the kids too. And...be home in time to cook dinner, and wash dishes. I'll be darned if I'm going to wash dishes, when I'm too tired from sitting around all day!

I'm every modern woman's fantasy man!
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Mazzy wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
More like....

You want the impossible!

Nope, I'm a 21st century kind of guy. You work hard all day, buy your own damn flowers, and I'll stay home and eat the sammiches you make before you go to work. And don't forget to make lunch for the kids too. And...be home in time to cook dinner, and wash dishes. I'll be darned if I'm going to wash dishes, when I'm too tired from sitting around all day!

Unless you have a six pack and some um special tricks up your sleeve ;), I will let you keep dreaming :sleep:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Mazzy wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote: More like....

You want the impossible!

Unless you have a six pack and some um special tricks up your sleeve ;), I will let you keep dreaming :sleep:
I know how you like Foster's, so get yourself a six pack when you get your flowers.

-Edward R Murrow

Mazzy
Valued Member
Sex: Female

Post by Mazzy »

RickD wrote:
Mazzy wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
More like....

You want the impossible!

..... I'll take out a huge life insurance policy on you, and feed you very well while you're lazin' about! Sounds like a great plan to me. Thank's for the heads up. y>:D<