'Vikings' return...

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3069
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

'Vikings' return...

Postby Nessa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:09 am

Anyone watching?

:comeon:

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 18423
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: 'Vikings' return...

Postby RickD » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:56 am

I didn't actually watch, but I saw the highlights. The Vikings were going for a tie at the end of the game, on a two point conversion, and the refs missed a hit to the head on Bradford, that would've given the Vikings another chance.
http://youtu.be/_AylAw2wvag
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3069
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: 'Vikings' return...

Postby Nessa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:06 am

RickD wrote:I didn't actually watch, but I saw the highlights. The Vikings were going for a tie at the end of the game, on a two point conversion, and the refs missed a hit to the head on Bradford, that would've given the Vikings another chance.
http://youtu.be/_AylAw2wvag

Are you being funny?

I"m talking about the tv show kurieuo got me addicted to.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 18423
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: 'Vikings' return...

Postby RickD » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:20 am

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:I didn't actually watch, but I saw the highlights. The Vikings were going for a tie at the end of the game, on a two point conversion, and the refs missed a hit to the head on Bradford, that would've given the Vikings another chance.
http://youtu.be/_AylAw2wvag

Are you being funny?

I"m talking about the tv show kurieuo got me addicted to.

What tv show?

You should watch the NFL. Men like the excitement of the game. And women watch to see the muscular men in tight uniforms.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3069
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: 'Vikings' return...

Postby Nessa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:55 am

RickD wrote:You should watch the NFL. Men like the excitement of the game. And women watch to see the muscular men in tight uniforms.


I would rather watch these men ;)

Image

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 18423
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: 'Vikings' return...

Postby RickD » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:24 am

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:You should watch the NFL. Men like the excitement of the game. And women watch to see the muscular men in tight uniforms.


I would rather watch these men ;)

Image

Sure, I guess if you're into the kind of man who has never taken a shower, and never brushed his teeth.

In that case, you'd probably like some of the rednecks that live around here.
Image
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3069
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: 'Vikings' return...

Postby Nessa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:34 am

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:You should watch the NFL. Men like the excitement of the game. And women watch to see the muscular men in tight uniforms.


I would rather watch these men ;)

Image

Sure, I guess if you're into the kind of man who has never taken a shower, and never brushed his teeth.

In that case, you'd probably like some of the rednecks that live around here.
Image


Vikings have perfect teeth and the blood that is usually splattered across their face is always fresh! :P


Return to “Friendly Chit-Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests