Does this remind you of someone you know?

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
User avatar
Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Posts: 8647
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia

Does this remind you of someone you know?

Postby Kurieuo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:47 pm

If it does, then I'm sure you'll find it highly amusing (http://adam4d.com/true-self/)

Image
Image
Image
Image
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17462
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Living in Parricide just north of Jacob's bosom

Re: Does this remind you of someone you know?

Postby RickD » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:58 pm

:pound:

Postmodernism in the church, perhaps?
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Posts: 8647
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: Does this remind you of someone you know?

Postby Kurieuo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:42 pm

RickD wrote::pound:

Postmodernism in the church, perhaps?

:econfused: Don't you mean self-righteous judgemental Christian? :lol:
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17462
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Living in Parricide just north of Jacob's bosom

Re: Does this remind you of someone you know?

Postby RickD » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote::pound:

Postmodernism in the church, perhaps?

:econfused: Don't you mean self-righteous judgemental Christian? :lol:

Do you need a belly rub?
Image
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Posts: 8647
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: Does this remind you of someone you know?

Postby Kurieuo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:58 pm

RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote::pound:

Postmodernism in the church, perhaps?

:econfused: Don't you mean self-righteous judgemental Christian? :lol:

Do you need a belly rub?
Image

Ok, but just don't grab my pussy or you might get bitten.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1437
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:04 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Does this remind you of someone you know?

Postby crochet1949 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote::pound:

Postmodernism in the church, perhaps?

:econfused: Don't you mean self-righteous judgemental Christian? :lol:

Do you need a belly rub?
Image

Ok, but just don't grab my pussy or you might get bitten.



I'll rub your belly so ya calm down. :esmile:


Return to “Friendly Chit-Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest