Technical Help with ITunes, please

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
ultimate777
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Technical Help with ITunes, please

Post by ultimate777 »

I don't know the correct jargon, I hope we can communicate anyhow. I have an ITunes library in my computer. I would like to play it in a distant room. Is there a way to play it without using a computer? With or without the computer what is the cheapest good way to do it that is easy foe a technically challenged person to understand?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Technical Help with ITunes, please

Post by RickD »

ultimate777 wrote:I don't know the correct jargon, I hope we can communicate anyhow. I have an ITunes library in my computer. I would like to play it in a distant room. Is there a way to play it without using a computer? With or without the computer what is the cheapest good way to do it that is easy foe a technically challenged person to understand?
Put it on an iPhone, iPod, or iPad. It's not rocket surgery.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

I hate iTunes!
JButler
Established Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by JButler »

If I understand the question correctly it looks like you'll need a Bluetooth capable speaker to receive the signal from your pc.

Otherwise iPod is cheapest and most convenient way to bring iTunes into another room. I've got iTunes on my iPhone 5 and even after several "improvement" updates the software is awful. iPod is a piece of cake.

Or invest in a home sound system to plug your pc into.
If the truth hurts, maybe it should.