What are your plans for Christmas?

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

What are your plans for Christmas?

Post by Nessa »

We are heading outta town Christmas eve to stay with the in laws. Then back Christmas night (short and sweet ;) ) and then my parents for boxing day
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: What are your plans for Christmas?

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:We are heading outta town Christmas eve to stay with the in laws. Then back Christmas night (short and sweet ;) ) and then my parents for boxing day
You celebrate Boxing Day? I thought you were a pacifist. :boxfight: :warmup:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:We are heading outta town Christmas eve to stay with the in laws. Then back Christmas night (short and sweet ;) ) and then my parents for boxing day
Oh, I am totally a pacifist - that is until some peeves me off...
Then watch out ;) :guns:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Oh, I am totally a pacifist - that is until some peeves me off...
Then watch out ;) :guns:
Aha! Hell hath no fury...
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Boxing Day in New Zealand:
Boxing Day is a holiday traditionally celebrated the day following Christmas Day, when servants and tradesmen would receive gifts, known as a "Christmas box", from their bosses or employers,[1] in the United Kingdom, Barbados, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, Bermuda, New Zealand, Kenya, South Africa, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica and other former British colonies. Today, Boxing Day is the bank holiday that generally takes place on 26 December.
First, Boxing Day is on my birthday. Yay me!

Second, I hope you receive a big bag of cow manure from your farming friends. :knight:

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:Boxing Day in New Zealand:
Boxing Day is a holiday traditionally celebrated the day following Christmas Day, when servants and tradesmen would receive gifts, known as a "Christmas box", from their bosses or employers,[1] in the United Kingdom, Barbados, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, Bermuda, New Zealand, Kenya, South Africa, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica and other former British colonies. Today, Boxing Day is the bank holiday that generally takes place on 26 December.

Second, I hope you receive a big bag of cow manure from your farming friends. :knight:
Your bday is 26th December?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:

How long did it take for you to figure that out?

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:

How long did it take for you to figure that out?
Hmmm lets see y:-?
About one....no, thats not right....more like two.....no, because then I had to take into account.....

Can I get back to you?