Another fluffy thread

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Another fluffy thread

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:How would you respond if...

Someone bumps into you and the drink you're holding spills all over you, they then tell you that you should be more careful? :shock:
I don't think it would happen to me because I'll move my shoulder at the last moment if need be to avoid it.I have never had it happen so far that I can remember.
A stranger bursts out into tears infront of you....I would probably pray a silent prayer for them.I have saw this happen before but I did'nt know why.

You sit down in a park to have lunch where there are heaps and heaps of seats and someone comes and sits right next to you....Never happened to me before,it was always somebody I already knew but I think they were up to something if I did not know them,some prank or something.

Someone gives you a gift you hate and they ask you if you like it?.....
It is the thought that counts to me,I'd keep it even if I did'nt like it or need it. I could find somwhere it could go.
Someone you dont know well makes you a coffee at their house and it tastes absolutely disgusting, do you still drink it?....
I would not drink it and I'd probably tell them in a nice way it does'nt taste good or say I'm sorry but I don't like it.
None of your responses really suprise me.
I guess I must be getting to know you a bit through reading your posts :)
I'll be honest I'm careful about what I reveal on-line about myself. I know some people don't care but I only reveal what I want revealed. This is why I very rarely update my Facebook and if I do I either post a song or a link about something that I think is interesting.I just mainly use it to keep in touch with family,friends at a distance otherwise I would'nt have a Facebook account.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:

Someone bumps into you and the drink you're holding spills all over you, they then tell you that you should be more careful? :shock:
I don't think it would happen to me because I'll move my shoulder at the last moment if need be to avoid it.I have never had it happen so far that I can remember.
A stranger bursts out into tears infront of you....I would probably pray a silent prayer for them.I have saw this happen before but I did'nt know why.

You sit down in a park to have lunch where there are heaps and heaps of seats and someone comes and sits right next to you....Never happened to me before,it was always somebody I already knew but I think they were up to something if I did not know them,some prank or something.

It is the thought that counts to me,I'd keep it even if I did'nt like it or need it. I could find somwhere it could go.
Someone you dont know well makes you a coffee at their house and it tastes absolutely disgusting, do you still drink it?....
I would not drink it and I'd probably tell them in a nice way it does'nt taste good or say I'm sorry but I don't like it.
I'll be honest I'm careful about what I reveal on-line about myself. I know some people don't care but I only reveal what I want revealed. This is why I very rarely update my Facebook and if I do I either post a song or a link about something that I think is interesting.I just mainly use it to keep in touch with family,friends at a distance otherwise I would'nt have a Facebook account.
Is that because you dont trust ppl on the internet or you are just more of a private person or something else?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

I would quickly apologize for bumping into her. Then as she turned to walk away, I'd stick my foot out to trip her, and tell her she should be more careful when she walks.

A stranger bursts out into tears infront of you....
I'd tell her to shut up before I give her something to really cry about.

You sit down in a park to have lunch where there are heaps and heaps of seats and someone comes and sits right next to you....
I don't eat lunch in the park. Parks are for child molestors, and crazy pigeon ladies.

I would drop it on the floor, and stomp on it in front of them. Then I'd ask if they can still return it.

I don't drink coffee. All coffee is disgusting.

The thing I like about hypotheticals, is there's never a wrong answer!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:

I would quickly apologize for bumping into her. Then as she turned to walk away, I'd stick my foot out to trip her, and tell her she should be more careful when she walks.
Seriously rick, who else can actually make me laugh out loud inspite of my mood?
Not many, if any :mrgreen:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:

Seriously rick, who else can actually make me laugh out loud inspite of my mood?
pms gotcha good? I'm sorry you're feeling down. Is there anything I can do?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:

biatching talking about it makes me feel better :mrgreen:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:

Thank God I'm not a woman! Women are such a blessing!

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
You know you love us ;)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
You know you love us ;)
:whistle:

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:

Is that because you dont trust ppl on the internet or you are just more of a private person or something else?
It is just not a good idea to reveal things about yourself.I would'nt say it is about trusting or being a private person it is just being smart.IMO this is standard internet protocol.I've even had certian bloggers warn people about it.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:I would not drink it and I'd probably tell them in a nice way it does'nt taste good or say I'm sorry but I don't like it.
It is just not a good idea to reveal things about yourself.I would'nt say it is about trusting or being a private person it is just being smart.IMO this is standard internet protocol.I've even had certian bloggers warn people about it.
I dunno, I wouldnt give someone my credit card details
But I would tell them stuff about me. No more riskier than telling someone in real life.
Best the otherside of the world knows my secrets than someone that turns up at my door regularly :lol: kidding!
I think? y:-?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
But I would tell them stuff about me. No more riskier than telling someone in real life.
Best the otherside of the world knows my secrets than someone that turns up at my door regularly :lol: kidding!
Well everybody is not as honest or trustworthy with information about yourself like I am.Not everybody will keep their judgments,prejudices,to themselves and mind their own business and not juge.Not everybody can keep a secret too. And it might surprise you but sometimes Christians can be the meanest people,not everyone can cover others flaws,etc. The bible talks about love covereth like when Noah got drunk and was covered up,etc.

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Well everybody is not as honest or trustworthy with information about yourself like I am.Not everybody will keep their judgments,prejudices,to themselves and mind their own business and not juge.Not everybody can keep a secret too. And it might surprise you but sometimes Christians can be the meanest people,not everyone can cover others flaws,etc. The bible talks about love covereth like when Noah got drunk and was covered up,etc.
Agreed, sounds like you might of experienced some of that yourself.
You come off as quite sincere and trustworthy :)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote: Is that because you dont trust ppl on the internet or you are just more of a private person or something else?
I think everybody has. I don't think it is exclusive just to me and even if it has'nt to you personally it has happened to people you know.However I'm making it like a trust thing and that is not really the main reason I only reveal what I want people to know.

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
I think everybody has. I don't think it is exclusive just to me and even if it has'nt to you personally it has happened to people you know.However I'm making it like a trust thing and that is not really the main reason I only reveal what I want people to know.
Sorry, are you saying trust is not the main reason? Something else?