This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Post by B. W. »

How about opening the forum to a skype meeting?

Anyone game?

Let me know what you all think about this?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Skype

Post by Storyteller »

Depends when. Also, will have to download skype again and can only type as no cam or mic.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

B. W. wrote:How about opening the forum to a skype meeting?

Anyone game?

-

-
Knowing how much everyone just loved my voice thread, I cant imagine anyone not being interested :shock:
Last edited by Nessa on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

I have not ever used Skype before,especially since I'm on a tablet. I feel that if I was on a PC I would have no problems because I have a camera with mic built in I can plug in in order to Skype but I don't know if it would work on a tablet.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

abelcainsbrother wrote:I have not ever used Skype before,especially since I'm on a tablet. I feel that if I was on a PC I would have no problems because I have a camera with mic built in I can plug in in order to Skype but I don't know if it would work on a tablet.
Skyping on a tablet or ph is a piece of cake. Just download the app.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:I have not ever used Skype before,especially since I'm on a tablet. I feel that if I was on a PC I would have no problems because I have a camera with mic built in I can plug in in order to Skype but I don't know if it would work on a tablet.
Do you have to use your real name or can you use any name you want? Also if you don't want to be seen can you put up like a picture or something where you are not seen?
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Do you have to use your real name or can you use any name you want? Also if you don't want to be seen can you put up like a picture or something where you are not seen?
With skype, you make an account which is really just a profile, similar to here really.

You can have any sorta picture representing you. You dont have to be seen at all. You can see someone else and they not see you. You just turn off your camera option.

I myself will not do skype using a cam with anyone. But I will use it to voice chat or just type.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
With skype, you make an account which is really just a profile, similar to here really.

You can have any sorta picture representing you. You dont have to be seen at all. You can see someone else and they not see you. You just turn off your camera option.

I myself will not do skype using a cam with anyone. But I will use it to voice chat or just type.
Thanks I might have to try it sometime.

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

B. W. wrote:How about opening the forum to a skype meeting?

Anyone game?

-
-
-
What I think would be MUCH better would be to add voice chat to the forum. No need to muck around with skype. People are already here. But you'd have to talk to a mod about it.....oh wait ;)
Bluejay4
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Bluejay4 »

If I ever download Skype I'd be down for it.
“I fear no man. If you breathe oxygen, I do not fear you.” – Conor McGregor

"Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalms 27:1