A week to forget ...

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: A week to forget ...

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

Glad you are OK ES. Butterfly Kisses For you
perfection acb ... ;) thanks
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

RickD wrote:ACB, for you. I dare you to watch the whole video without losing your mind:

http://youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0
I watched it and it is just a silly song. The music is not bad but the theme of the song is just silly.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
ganaa
Familiar Member

Post by ganaa »

Brother,
Aging at 63 is very sensitive. My parents, both dropped in this age.
Pray to GOD, and see 2 King 20:6 . God gave another 15 years for King Hezekiah.

However I am not a person for teach you but Death must die. 1 Corinthians 15

Hebrews 5:7
During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.

1 Corinthians 15:54-56
54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”
55 “Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?”
56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Psalm 91:16
With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Confession:
Psalm 118:17I will not die but live,
and will proclaim what the Lord has done.

I will send you the another message by PM.
No matter where we live, we all same in front of GOD.
But our faith will define how strong we're shining...
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Essential, so glad you almost feel born again (as you ARE), after so much trauma.

Rick thinks 62 is old, LOL! I'm the one who wonders how "young" I'll be by the time I'm a grandparent. Guess my dad wondered the same thing, as he was 76 before becoming one :roll: .
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:Essential, so glad you almost feel born again (as you ARE), after so much trauma.

Rick thinks 62 is old, LOL! I'm the one who wonders how "young" I'll be by the time I'm a grandparent. Guess my dad wondered the same thing, as he was 76 before becoming one :roll: .
I hope I haven't offended any of you old more mature folks. I really don't think 62 is old. At least not for many people. Although, some people are old at 62.

Both of my parents died in their 60's (Dad died on his retirement day, age 65, and Mom was 67).
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Philip wrote:Essential, so glad you almost feel born again (as you ARE), after so much trauma.

I hope I haven't offended any of you old more mature folks. I really don't think 62 is old. At least not for many people. Although, some people are old at 62.

Both of my parents died in their 60's (Dad died on his retirement day, age 65, and Mom was 67).
I remember once thinking 20's were old :shock: so now Im old old :econfused: :P
The older you get..what you view as 'old' changes
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

Age is just a number.

It`s just scary how quickly they build up the older you get.

And Rick.... y>:D< y>:D< y>:D<
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Storyteller wrote:Age is just a number.

It`s just scary how quickly they build up the older you get.

And Rick.... y>:D< y>:D< y>:D<
Wow, I must be getting old! My vision is failing me! I see 3 y>:D< Smilies.

I'll hug the one in the middle.

> y>:D< <
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

I'll hug the one in the middle.
don't be foolish, hug all three while you can ! :D We only get so many opportunities ... :consent:
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

Essential, so glad you almost feel born again (as you ARE), after so much trauma.
The new lease on life was momentary... gratifying, yes but momentary... My born again has lasted 35 years so, trauma or no the born again me is glad this episode concluded . Thanks for your thoughts Phillip, very much appreciated. :D