The pet thread

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The pet thread

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:Could never understand people loving pets so much.
:swhat: :sban: :fryingpan:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:Could never understand people loving pets so much.
:swhat: :sban: :fryingpan:
Waaaaait!!!.What was I thinking?! Pets are nice! :mrgreen:

Here Rick, I brought you a pet monkey y:(|)
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

I tried ES, I can`t find an upload button!

The [img] requires an URL so it may work if you put the photo on a photo sharing site thingy but I don`t know how to do that :(

Or..... try it on your avatar?
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Storyteller wrote:I tried ES, I can`t find an upload button!

The [img] requires an URL so it may work if you put the photo on a photo sharing site thingy but I don`t know how to do that :(

I just google image hosting sites that do it in a instant. No sign up..Im blonde and I manage somehow :P
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

Nessa wrote:
Storyteller wrote:I tried ES, I can`t find an upload button!

I just google image hosting sites that do it in a instant. No sign up..Im blonde and I manage somehow :P
Yeah, but ES is old

Now, where`s that legging it smiley? :mrgreen:
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

Rick, did this work ? used your image code thingy and I can see it ... smaller, but i can see it ... can you guys ? Thx Rick ...
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:Image

Rick, did this work ? used your image code thingy and I can see it ... smaller, but i can see it ... can you guys ? Thx Rick ...

Yay!

I can see it.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Crystal clear!

Beautiful dog ES!
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

Thanks pal, she's my sweetheart. Thx again for the help too.
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:Thanks pal, she's my sweetheart. Thx again for the help too.
You're welcome. I try my best to help the older folk. ;)

-Edward R Murrow

Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

RickD wrote:
EssentialSacrifice wrote:Thanks pal, she's my sweetheart. Thx again for the help too.
You're welcome. I try my best to help the older folk. ;)
Gotta respect yourr elders :mrgreen:
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Looks almost exactly like my Charlie, down to the color pattern except black instead of brown. I'll take a pic and post it tonight. What breed is your dog ES? (too lazy to check back in the thread). Mine is a Tibetan Terrier, here's a pic of a similar dog as a pup:
Attachments
Tibetan Terrier Pup.jpg
Tibetan Terrier Pup.jpg (46.94 KiB) Viewed 5554 times
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

Byblos wrote:
Looks almost exactly like my Charlie, down to the color pattern except black instead of brown. I'll take a pic and post it tonight. What breed is your dog ES? (too lazy to check back in the thread). Mine is a Tibetan Terrier, here's a pic of a similar dog as a pup:
Too cute :D
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

Bybs ... Bailey's dad is a 50lb Springer Spaniel and mom a 35 lb. Border Collie. She's the second of this breed I've had. They are great with kids and other dogs and smart. Really smart ... my first of the mix was a male named Jack who was more border collie looking ... black and white with a spaniel speckled "kerchief" around his neck.

Puppy pic like yours is a sweet looking dog. get a pic of Charlie on here for us . :D
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

I don't have any dogs right now but I love dogs.I was raised up with dogs and through the years we had several different kinds of dogs.We had Pekenese(spelling),cocker spanial,Siberian Husky,Poodles,Pickepews,Chow,Lapsa apsa,Chi-wa-wa,Pomeranian,spitz. I had a chow named Grizzly bear, I trained him he would walk right beside me without a leash,sit,shake your hand,lay down.I remember saying Grizzly sit and he would sit,then I'd say shake and he'd lift his right paw up to shake your hand,then I could say lay down and he would lay down,etc.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.