Corona Virus - How are you disinfecting things?

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21491
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1101 times

Re: Corona Virus - How are you disinfecting things?

#16

Post by RickD » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:21 am

Kurieuo wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:05 am
You're a better man than me. I'm too lazy to spray my wife down so just locked her out of the house for three days.
Left her to the wild, roaming packs of dingoes?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21491
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1101 times

Re: Corona Virus - How are you disinfecting things?

#17

Post by RickD » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:15 am

A guy in our maintenance shop just got sent off to be tested for Covid 19.

And as luck would have it, his desk it right next to mine.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21491
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1101 times

Re: Corona Virus - How are you disinfecting things?

#18

Post by RickD » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:49 am

RickD wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:15 am
A guy in our maintenance shop just got sent off to be tested for Covid 19.

And as luck would have it, his desk it right next to mine.
His test came back negative for Covid 19.

Apparently he has some kind of GI infection.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8481
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 644 times

Re: Corona Virus - How are you disinfecting things?

#19

Post by Philip » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:30 am

Rick: His test came back negative for Covid 19.

Apparently he has some kind of GI infection.
That's gotta be a big relief, Rick!

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21491
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1101 times

Re: Corona Virus - How are you disinfecting things?

#20

Post by RickD » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:50 am

Philip wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:30 am
Rick: His test came back negative for Covid 19.

Apparently he has some kind of GI infection.
That's gotta be a big relief, Rick!
I was hoping for some quarantine time at home with my wife.
:shock: :boxing: :brick:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Post Reply