heaven hotter than hell

Healthy skepticism of ALL worldviews is good. Skeptical of non-belief like found in Atheism? Post your challenging questions. Responses are encouraged.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: heaven hotter than hell

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Well, I guess we could say it was an example of Poe's law. But seriously, sometimes people use the weirdest and silliest arguments for a worldview it wouldn't surprise me if it was being serious.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Ed, you saying I can't tell what a joke is? Sometimes I can, sometimes I don't. Depends, and I can sense Rick making a sarcastic remark about this...
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Ed, you saying I can't tell what a joke is? Sometimes I can, sometimes I don't. Depends, and I can sense Rick making a sarcastic remark about this...
:censored:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Ed, you saying I can't tell what a joke is? Sometimes I can, sometimes I don't. Depends, and I can sense Rick making a sarcastic remark about this...
:censored:
Aha aha, i knew it.