When it comes to science...

Healthy skepticism of ALL worldviews is good. Skeptical of non-belief like found in Atheism? Post your challenging questions. Responses are encouraged.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: When it comes to science...

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:There is something odd about this thread. Like people have changed sides or something in answering Nessa's questions. Rick, I bet if we came out and said the opposite to what we did, that Ed and Audie would have also had opposite responses. :P
No, I have really changed sides. I'm just tired of all these stupid Christians. They're all a bunch of pie in the sky morons.

They need to get a grasp of reality.
I knew you weren't a true Christian!
Correct. I'm not predestined.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by crochet1949 »

RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:There is something odd about this thread. Like people have changed sides or something in answering Nessa's questions. Rick, I bet if we came out and said the opposite to what we did, that Ed and Audie would have also had opposite responses. :P
No, I have really changed sides. I'm just tired of all these stupid Christians. They're all a bunch of pie in the sky morons.

Wow RickD. -- why don't you just tell us what you Really think / feel. So - I'm a stupid Christian. :shakehead: Thanks.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

crochet1949 wrote:
RickD wrote:

Wow RickD. -- why don't you just tell us what you Really think / feel. So - I'm a stupid Christian. :shakehead: Thanks.
:mrgreen:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

crochet1949 wrote:
RickD wrote:

Crochet,

Either you understand my sarcasm, or you are stupid! :mrgreen:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

So that's Sarcasm -- thank you for that. You disguise it very well. :ewink:
Audie
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Audie »

crochet1949 wrote:So that's Sarcasm -- thank you for that. You disguise it very well. :ewink:
Wait, was that sarcasm???
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

Audie wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:So that's Sarcasm -- thank you for that. You disguise it very well. :ewink:
Maybe I should clarify my comment -- I wasn't meaning I was thanking you for the sarcasm -- it was for your 'explanation' --and I Was thinking 'was That sarcasm" ?

WoW -- Audie and I agree on something.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

crochet1949 wrote:
Audie wrote:
Maybe I should clarify my comment -- I wasn't meaning I was thanking you for the sarcasm -- it was for your 'explanation' --and I Was thinking 'was That sarcasm" ?

WoW -- Audie and I agree on something.
You and Audie can get better acquainted whilst you both make me a sammich.

-Edward R Murrow

crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

And what would you Like on your 'sammich' ? Did I spell that right? Down south it's called a 'sandwich'.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

crochet1949 wrote:And what would you Like on your 'sammich' ? Did I spell that right? Down south it's called a 'sandwich'.
I'll take anything edible. My wife has been giving me too many knuckle sammiches.

-Edward R Murrow

crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by crochet1949 »

Can't imagine why?

BTW -- I've been Trying to send PM's and I keep being told , just lately, that the recipiants don't exist. Even when I try getting You.

So -- HELP.
Audie
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Audie »

RickD wrote:
crochet1949 wrote:And what would you Like on your 'sammich' ? Did I spell that right? Down south it's called a 'sandwich'.
I'll take anything edible. My wife has been giving me too many knuckle sammiches.

BBQ squid?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Audie wrote:
RickD wrote:

BBQ squid?
I said anything edible. :xxpuke:

Chicken. I'll take chicken. :mrgreen:

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

crochet1949 wrote:Can't imagine why?

BTW -- I've been Trying to send PM's and I keep being told , just lately, that the recipiants don't exist. Even when I try getting You.

So -- HELP.
Try pming Kenny - we've already established from the other thread he exists....or at least someone pretending to be him... Never mind, maybe I'm just dazedandconfused... y:-/
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

I just realized that I hijacked Nessa's thread, and she's watching. I have to go hide before I get another knuckle sammich. :ssorry: :troll:

-Edward R Murrow