What am "I"? Who am "I"?

Healthy skepticism of ALL worldviews is good. Skeptical of non-belief like found in Atheism? Post your challenging questions. Responses are encouraged.
bbyrd009
BANNED
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: What am "I"? Who am "I"?

Post by bbyrd009 »

Yeshua Says, The kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-visual-observation: neither shall they say, "Look, over here!" or, "See, over there!" for behold, the kingdom of Elohim is within you! (Luke 17:20-21).

Yeshua Says, (to his disciples), These little ones who are being nursed are like those who enter into the kingdom: they say to him, Shall we thus, by becoming little children, enter into the kingdom? Yeshua says to them, When you make the two one, and you make the inside as the outside, and the outside as the inside, and the above as the below, and if you establish the male with the female as a single unity, so that the man will not be masculine and the woman not be feminine, when you establish an eye in the place of an eye, and a hand in the place of a hand, and a foot in the place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image, at that time shall you enter the kingdom, (Thomas #22).

Yeshua says, When you bring forth that which is within you, this that you have shall deliver you: if you do not have this within you, this which you do not have within you will slay you, (Thomas #70).

Yeshua says, The kingdom of the Father is like a man who desired to slay a mighty one; within his own house he drew forth his sword, and thrust it through the wall so as to test the power of his hand: at that time he slew the mighty one, (Thomas #98).

Yeshua Says, Take heed what you hear: with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you; and unto you that hear shall more be given. For the one who has, unto the same shall [more] be given: and for the one having not, from the same shall be taken even that which he has. So likewise is the kingdom of Elohim, as a man who cast seed into the ground and was sleeping and rising, night and day, and how the seed should germinate and sprout up, he knows not; for the earth brings forth fruit of herself: first the garden, (which is feminine), then the stalk, (which is masculine), then the full head of grain in the stalk. But when the fruit is brought forth, he immediately sends in the sickle, for the harvest stands ready! (Mark 4:24-29).

http://www.city-data.com/forum/christia ... st46403861
"Creation is continuous, and never stops."