Why is it so difficult to believe in God?

Healthy skepticism of ALL worldviews is good. Skeptical of non-belief like found in Atheism? Post your challenging questions. Responses are encouraged.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Why is it so difficult to believe in God?

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote:
RickD wrote:I'm just sayin too. :D
I know, but I'm sayin' that what you're sayin' is erroneous, with my argument being that the visual clutter from repeatedly quoting the entire conversation makes it harder to follow, not easier.
It's not any harder for me to follow. I just scroll down until I see the post. It's not rocket surgery. ;)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

RickD wrote:
edwardmurphy wrote:
I know, but I'm sayin' that what you're sayin' is erroneous, with my argument being that the visual clutter from repeatedly quoting the entire conversation makes it harder to follow, not easier.
It's not any harder for me to follow. I just scroll down until I see the post. It's not rocket surgery. ;)
Just a pain to.read.
Just sayin :mrgreen:
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Storyteller wrote:
RickD wrote:
edwardmurphy wrote:
Just a pain to.read.
Wow, you guys will complain about anything. The way the forum is set up, only 5 quotes can be embedded in one post. So, even the forum is against you. :mrgreen:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
RickD wrote:
edwardmurphy wrote:
Just a pain to.read.
Wow, you guys will complain about anything. The way the forum is set up, only 5 quotes can be embedded in one post. So, even the forum is against you. :mrgreen:
Nah, the forum saves me.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Storyteller wrote:
RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
RickD wrote:
edwardmurphy wrote:
Just a pain to.read.
Nah, the forum saves me.
More precisely, it's my charming wit that keeps you going, right? :mrgreen:

-Edward R Murrow

Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
RickD wrote: It's not any harder for me to follow. I just scroll down until I see the post. It's not rocket surgery. ;)
Just a pain to.read.
Nah, the forum saves me.
More precisely, it's my charming wit that keeps you going, right? :mrgreen:
Absolutely y:-/
Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Storyteller wrote:
RickD wrote:
edwardmurphy wrote:
Just a pain to.read.
It feels like a waste of space to me :) I cut out any bits that aren't really necessary in a long quote - I like things neat and tidy :mrgreen: