The Evidence for God

Healthy skepticism of ALL worldviews is good. Skeptical of non-belief like found in Atheism? Post your challenging questions. Responses are encouraged.
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: The Evidence for God

Post by Byblos »

Thadeyus wrote::) No, it's an honest, simple and direct answer from myself to some one's honest, simple and direct question.
I don't doubt your sincerity one bit. I simply marvel at the level of ignorance atheism has reached, and this is a general comment, not directed at you per se.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Thadeyus
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by Thadeyus »

Byblos wrote:
Thadeyus wrote::) No, it's an honest, simple and direct answer from myself to some one's honest, simple and direct question.
I don't doubt your sincerity one bit. I simply marvel at the level of ignorance atheism has reached, and this is a general comment, not directed at you per se.
Um...okay.....

And the ignorant bit is...?

Much cheers to all.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Thadeyus wrote:
Byblos wrote:
Um...okay.....

And the ignorant bit is...?

Much cheers to all.

When an argument is dismissed solely on the grounds that it doesn't work for you. Really? That's your defense? It doesn't work for you? Well, it works for me so there, problem solved. :shakehead:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Thadeyus
Established Member

Post by Thadeyus »

Byblos wrote:When an argument is dismissed solely on the grounds that it doesn't work for you. Really? That's your defense? It doesn't work for you? Well, it works for me so there, problem solved. :shakehead:
:) Well, I'm glad for you then.

Also, t'is good that we've come to an understanding.

Very much cheers to all.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Thadeyus wrote:
Byblos wrote:When an argument is dismissed solely on the grounds that it doesn't work for you. Really? That's your defense? It doesn't work for you? Well, it works for me so there, problem solved. :shakehead:
:) Well, I'm glad for you then.

Also, t'is good that we've come to an understanding.

Very much cheers to all.
You missed the point entirely (or perhaps I'm mistaken and you didn't). Cheers to you too mate :cheers: .

Kurieuo
Honored Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Thad,

Re: Hawking's claims, if you're interested in a quite detailed response, you might like to have a watch of the following video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuzpjSuPlSw[/youtube]
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Thadeyus
Established Member

Post by Thadeyus »

Byblos wrote:You missed the point entirely (or perhaps I'm mistaken and you didn't). Cheers to you too mate :cheers: .
*Nods* I didn't miss the point. ;) And am glad we've come to an agreement. :)

Cheers to you as well.