Worship

Share how you became a Christian, or experiences from your Christian life.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Worship

Post by Silvertusk »

Had a real buzz in worship last Sunday. We were singing "Jesus Hope of the Nations" after a service reflecting on the Beatitudes and of course the anniversary of 9/11. I am the worship leader at my church and as we started singing you could feel the presence of God - I just kept repeating the chorus and could have gone on for a lot longer - you could see it on everyones faces - that real sense of Hope and love that God is with us through everything. I believe moments like that are just a tiny taste of what heaven will be like.

God Bless
Silvertusk.
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Worship

Post by zoegirl »

WE had chapel today at school and between last weeks sermon and this week's sermon (both applying the symbolic meaning of water in scripture) and the song today was "It is well" one of the best hymns. Between the sermons and the hymns, awesome worship.
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
ruffsquality
Newbie Member

Post by ruffsquality »

I am the worship leader at my church, and as we began singing, the Holy Spirit made his presence known. I continued singing the chorus over and again, and I could have kept going for a long time. I think that's a little taste of what paradise will be like when we get there. super mario bros
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Hello, Ruff and welcome to the forum!