Convinced yet?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#316

Post by RickD » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 pm

ACB wrote:
you just refuse to hear Obama state he was not born in Hawaii but Kenya,for some reason.
That's the thing. OBAMA NEVER SAYS THAT HE WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII, BUT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA!

It's not that I refuse to hear him say it, HE NEVER SAID IT!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#317

Post by abelcainsbrother » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 pm

RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 pm
ACB wrote:
you just refuse to hear Obama state he was not born in Hawaii but Kenya,for some reason.
That's the thing. OBAMA NEVER SAYS THAT HE WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII, BUT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA!

It's not that I refuse to hear him say it, HE NEVER SAID IT!
Back when I posted the video I quoted the entire quote for you and even allowed you to listen to it yourself.I don't have it right now but I let you hear him say it and you think he was taken out of context,but he said it nonetheless.Also when I first posted it you said if this is the old video inwhich they took him out of context then I'd lose all credibiity with you and yet it was not the video you were thinking of but a different one that Q had posted and yet you still rejected it.It was a new video nobody had ever seen before that Q posted for us to hear Obama say it.It was Q giving us a hint that it would eventually be revealed.It has not been revealed yet. Also this is no longer just about Obama not born in the US but Kenya,it is also about Obama working for the CIA too which is new info nobody even had in the alt-right before Q.According to Q We have rogue agents of the CIA carrying out a black ops operation involved in a coup of President Trump which is sedition.It does not just involve Obama but other rogue CIA agents such as Schiff,Brennon,etc,but yes Obama is involved too.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2092
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#318

Post by edwardmurphy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:04 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:57 pm
It does you no good to post an anti Q link from the liberal MSM because it is rubbish and we already know what the MSM says about Q.
That article was from the Federalist, Abe.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:57 pm
I've been following Q posts since the beginning and so I know more about it than you do.You're just going on what the MSM says about Q. Again.
I get almost all of my information about Q from you, Abe. When I want to know more, which is rare, I dive into the cesspools of Reddit and 4Chan. The only media piece I've read about Q recently is that one from the Federalist, which everyone but you knows isn't the slightest bit liberal or even particularly mainstream.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:57 pm
I've seen too many Q proofs to doubt Q and if I did not know about Q I'd have no hope at all that the corrupt people in our government are going to face justice for their crimes against America.But because I know Q is legit I know nothing can stop what is coming.
There it is. Q is officially your religion...
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:57 pm
Just wait and see what happens if the Democrats impeach Trump in the House and this goes to the Senate because Discovery is a powerful weapon and all witnesses and people involved will be called in to testify under oath and the Democrats and MSM already set the precedent for what happens if you lie under oath.
I know about the Senate, Captain Obvious. I'm not expecting a conviction, even though the case against Trump is very, very good. If you don't believe me then look at the defense the GOP has put up so far.

First there was nothing to see at all.

Then there was no quid pro quo.

Then there was a quid pro quo, but that's how tough guys do foreign policy so get over it.

Then it was back to no quid pro quo.

Then it became all important to identify the whistleblower, as if it even matters at this point.

Then the rules were unfair, even though the GOP put them in place in 2015.

Then closed hearings for an impeachment inquiry were unfair, even though that's how it was done for the last 2 impeachment inquiries.

Then it was unfair that the GOP didn't have anyone sitting in on the closed door hearings, even though they had about 4 dozen Congresspeople in on the closed hearings.

More recently Lindsey Graham insists that the Administration is too disorganized and incompetent to pull off an extortion attempt. Strange argument, really, since any President too stupid and disorganized to pull of attempted extortion should be impeached for being so stupid and disorganized.

And today everybody just says it's boring, apart from the President, who insisted he didn't watch it but couldn't stop tweeting about it.

I'll grant you that "I'm just sooooo bored" is a cooler response than "Oh my God, their case is terrifyingly strong!" but it's still BS. The Dems have a strong case against an unpopular President who's on the cusp of moronically destroying the great economy he inherited and dragging us into another brutal recession. His defenders are reduced to spouting gibberish. Sure, the Senate will probably still back him, but so what? He's already a toxic brand and it's just getting worse. He's either going to be impeached and convicted or the GOP is going to publicly expose itself as more power hungry than patriotic and get wiped out in 2020.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#319

Post by abelcainsbrother » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:04 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:57 pm
It does you no good to post an anti Q link from the liberal MSM because it is rubbish and we already know what the MSM says about Q.
That article was from the Federalist, Abe.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:57 pm
I've been following Q posts since the beginning and so I know more about it than you do.You're just going on what the MSM says about Q. Again.
I get almost all of my information about Q from you, Abe. When I want to know more, which is rare, I dive into the cesspools of Reddit and 4Chan. The only media piece I've read about Q recently is that one from the Federalist, which everyone but you knows isn't the slightest bit liberal or even particularly mainstream.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:57 pm
I've seen too many Q proofs to doubt Q and if I did not know about Q I'd have no hope at all that the corrupt people in our government are going to face justice for their crimes against America.But because I know Q is legit I know nothing can stop what is coming.
There it is. Q is officially your religion...
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:57 pm
Just wait and see what happens if the Democrats impeach Trump in the House and this goes to the Senate because Discovery is a powerful weapon and all witnesses and people involved will be called in to testify under oath and the Democrats and MSM already set the precedent for what happens if you lie under oath.
I know about the Senate, Captain Obvious. I'm not expecting a conviction, even though the case against Trump is very, very good. If you don't believe me then look at the defense the GOP has put up so far.

First there was nothing to see at all.

Then there was no quid pro quo.

Then there was a quid pro quo, but that's how tough guys do foreign policy so get over it.

Then it was back to no quid pro quo.

Then it became all important to identify the whistleblower, as if it even matters at this point.

Then the rules were unfair, even though the GOP put them in place in 2015.

Then closed hearings for an impeachment inquiry were unfair, even though that's how it was done for the last 2 impeachment inquiries.

Then it was unfair that the GOP didn't have anyone sitting in on the closed door hearings, even though they had about 4 dozen Congresspeople in on the closed hearings.

More recently Lindsey Graham insists that the Administration is too disorganized and incompetent to pull off an extortion attempt. Strange argument, really, since any President too stupid and disorganized to pull of attempted extortion should be impeached for being so stupid and disorganized.

And today everybody just says it's boring, apart from the President, who insisted he didn't watch it but couldn't stop tweeting about it.

I'll grant you that "I'm just sooooo bored" is a cooler response than "Oh my God, their case is terrifyingly strong!" but it's still BS. The Dems have a strong case against an unpopular President who's on the cusp of moronically destroying the great economy he inherited and dragging us into another brutal recession. His defenders are reduced to spouting gibberish. Sure, the Senate will probably still back him, but so what? He's already a toxic brand and it's just getting worse. He's either going to be impeached and convicted or the GOP is going to publicly expose itself as more power hungry than patriotic and get wiped out in 2020.
OK you got me for once making me think that was a liberal MSM link.But just as I've said there are even Trump supporters who reject Q and think he is a LARP.I've said this before as a matter of fact the alt-righters I get my news from are not all Q followers,some are,but some don't even bring up Q. I have a mixture of where I get my news and info from.

No Q is not my religion at all Christianity is and from all I can tell it is the religion of Q as well.

The bottom line is all the Democrats have are lies in this impeachment fiasco and no real crime.It started out with a lie claiming Trump extorted Ukraine in the phone call which even you believed and regurgitated that was quickly shown to be wrong once Trump released the phone transcript.It does not matter what anybody says on the right or left about quid pro quo because we actually can read the phone transcript and see they are wrong whether Republican or Democrat. Now you are moving the goal posts after telling lies about Trump extorting Ukraine in the phone to now claiming Trump withheld foreign aid acting like this is it,so much so that the whistle blower is not even testifying,as it is not needed according to Schiff now. I said that this is a show the Democrats are putting on to try to hurt and weaken Trump going into the 2020 elections which you seem to be explaining as well.This is not going to end well for Democrats just like all of their other failed attempts to remove President Trump. I don't know how you can still believe these people after being wrong over and over,and yet you still do for some reason. To me if somebody is reporting things that turn out to be wrong they lose credibility with me,but not you.You seem to like it when they lie and are wrong and you side with liars.You support known liars for leaders of our country too and yet somehow think they are not lying to you to get elected. You still believe people and reporters that don't know what is going on.

President Trump has not lied to his supporters as he has kept his campaign promises he ran on despite so much opposition,so much so that he is even making Reagan look bad when it comes to the things he has got done for his supporters.So I'm not supporting a liar for a leader like you do.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#320

Post by RickD » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:09 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 pm
ACB wrote:
you just refuse to hear Obama state he was not born in Hawaii but Kenya,for some reason.
That's the thing. OBAMA NEVER SAYS THAT HE WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII, BUT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA!

It's not that I refuse to hear him say it, HE NEVER SAID IT!
Back when I posted the video I quoted the entire quote for you and even allowed you to listen to it yourself.I don't have it right now but I let you hear him say it and you think he was taken out of context,but he said it nonetheless.Also when I first posted it you said if this is the old video inwhich they took him out of context then I'd lose all credibiity with you and yet it was not the video you were thinking of but a different one that Q had posted and yet you still rejected it.It was a new video nobody had ever seen before that Q posted for us to hear Obama say it.It was Q giving us a hint that it would eventually be revealed.It has not been revealed yet. Also this is no longer just about Obama not born in the US but Kenya,it is also about Obama working for the CIA too which is new info nobody even had in the alt-right before Q.According to Q We have rogue agents of the CIA carrying out a black ops operation involved in a coup of President Trump which is sedition.It does not just involve Obama but other rogue CIA agents such as Schiff,Brennon,etc,but yes Obama is involved too.
There was no video that Obama said, "I was not born in Hawaii, but Kenya."

You know why he never said it?

Because it isn't true.

I don't know how you can still type this lie. You are completely dishonest at this point. It's beyond just misunderstanding what he said. You know he never actually said what you claim he said, yet you still perpetuate this lie.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#321

Post by abelcainsbrother » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:41 pm

RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:09 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 pm
ACB wrote:
you just refuse to hear Obama state he was not born in Hawaii but Kenya,for some reason.
That's the thing. OBAMA NEVER SAYS THAT HE WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII, BUT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA!

It's not that I refuse to hear him say it, HE NEVER SAID IT!
Back when I posted the video I quoted the entire quote for you and even allowed you to listen to it yourself.I don't have it right now but I let you hear him say it and you think he was taken out of context,but he said it nonetheless.Also when I first posted it you said if this is the old video inwhich they took him out of context then I'd lose all credibiity with you and yet it was not the video you were thinking of but a different one that Q had posted and yet you still rejected it.It was a new video nobody had ever seen before that Q posted for us to hear Obama say it.It was Q giving us a hint that it would eventually be revealed.It has not been revealed yet. Also this is no longer just about Obama not born in the US but Kenya,it is also about Obama working for the CIA too which is new info nobody even had in the alt-right before Q.According to Q We have rogue agents of the CIA carrying out a black ops operation involved in a coup of President Trump which is sedition.It does not just involve Obama but other rogue CIA agents such as Schiff,Brennon,etc,but yes Obama is involved too.
There was no video that Obama said, "I was not born in Hawaii, but Kenya."

You know why he never said it?

Because it isn't true.

I don't know how you can still type this lie. You are completely dishonest at this point. It's beyond just misunderstanding what he said. You know he never actually said what you claim he said, yet you still perpetuate this lie.
Here is the video again.
https://youtu.be/1ff9zUhEVB8

Starting at 1:18 Obama says "I was not born in Hawaii,I was'nt born in the United States of America. I come from Kenya.And,so I think people saw my election as,a,as proof,as testimony that our society has continued to become more and more alike."

It came out of his mouth,you can hear it yourself.So it is not a lie.You may believe he was taken out of context somehow but it is not a lie, he said it.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#322

Post by RickD » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:25 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:41 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:09 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 pm
ACB wrote:
you just refuse to hear Obama state he was not born in Hawaii but Kenya,for some reason.
That's the thing. OBAMA NEVER SAYS THAT HE WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII, BUT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA!

It's not that I refuse to hear him say it, HE NEVER SAID IT!
Back when I posted the video I quoted the entire quote for you and even allowed you to listen to it yourself.I don't have it right now but I let you hear him say it and you think he was taken out of context,but he said it nonetheless.Also when I first posted it you said if this is the old video inwhich they took him out of context then I'd lose all credibiity with you and yet it was not the video you were thinking of but a different one that Q had posted and yet you still rejected it.It was a new video nobody had ever seen before that Q posted for us to hear Obama say it.It was Q giving us a hint that it would eventually be revealed.It has not been revealed yet. Also this is no longer just about Obama not born in the US but Kenya,it is also about Obama working for the CIA too which is new info nobody even had in the alt-right before Q.According to Q We have rogue agents of the CIA carrying out a black ops operation involved in a coup of President Trump which is sedition.It does not just involve Obama but other rogue CIA agents such as Schiff,Brennon,etc,but yes Obama is involved too.
There was no video that Obama said, "I was not born in Hawaii, but Kenya."

You know why he never said it?

Because it isn't true.

I don't know how you can still type this lie. You are completely dishonest at this point. It's beyond just misunderstanding what he said. You know he never actually said what you claim he said, yet you still perpetuate this lie.
Here is the video again.
https://youtu.be/1ff9zUhEVB8

Starting at 1:18 Obama says "I was not born in Hawaii,I was'nt born in the United States of America. I come from Kenya.And,so I think people saw my election as,a,as proof,as testimony that our society has continued to become more and more alike."

It came out of his mouth,you can hear it yourself.So it is not a lie.You may believe he was taken out of context somehow but it is not a lie, he said it.
Abe,

The part beginning at 1:18, comes from a spoof video, that takes sound bites and edits them together, to make it sound like Obama is saying something that he isn't saying. I already told you this before. But again, the original spoof video, that the 1:18 mark in your video comes from, is in this link:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama ... nya-birth/

It's the birthers delight video, in the link.

Please, for the love of all that is good, stop perpetuating this lie!

You are misrepresenting President Obama. You are misleading others by your idiocy. You need to decide if you serve God and truth, or some misleading Q-Idiot.

Now that I've shown you again, that the video you posted deliberately is misleading, and you are perpetuating this deception, you should stop perpetuating this lie immediately, repent of your sin, and disavow this lying Q-fraud.

Choose now. Truth, or your misleading, lying, Q Fraud.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#323

Post by abelcainsbrother » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:44 pm

RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:25 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:41 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:09 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 pm

That's the thing. OBAMA NEVER SAYS THAT HE WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII, BUT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA!

It's not that I refuse to hear him say it, HE NEVER SAID IT!
Back when I posted the video I quoted the entire quote for you and even allowed you to listen to it yourself.I don't have it right now but I let you hear him say it and you think he was taken out of context,but he said it nonetheless.Also when I first posted it you said if this is the old video inwhich they took him out of context then I'd lose all credibiity with you and yet it was not the video you were thinking of but a different one that Q had posted and yet you still rejected it.It was a new video nobody had ever seen before that Q posted for us to hear Obama say it.It was Q giving us a hint that it would eventually be revealed.It has not been revealed yet. Also this is no longer just about Obama not born in the US but Kenya,it is also about Obama working for the CIA too which is new info nobody even had in the alt-right before Q.According to Q We have rogue agents of the CIA carrying out a black ops operation involved in a coup of President Trump which is sedition.It does not just involve Obama but other rogue CIA agents such as Schiff,Brennon,etc,but yes Obama is involved too.
There was no video that Obama said, "I was not born in Hawaii, but Kenya."

You know why he never said it?

Because it isn't true.

I don't know how you can still type this lie. You are completely dishonest at this point. It's beyond just misunderstanding what he said. You know he never actually said what you claim he said, yet you still perpetuate this lie.
Here is the video again.
https://youtu.be/1ff9zUhEVB8

Starting at 1:18 Obama says "I was not born in Hawaii,I was'nt born in the United States of America. I come from Kenya.And,so I think people saw my election as,a,as proof,as testimony that our society has continued to become more and more alike."

It came out of his mouth,you can hear it yourself.So it is not a lie.You may believe he was taken out of context somehow but it is not a lie, he said it.
Abe,

The part beginning at 1:18, comes from a spoof video, that takes sound bites and edits them together, to make it sound like Obama is saying something that he isn't saying. I already told you this before. But again, the original spoof video, that the 1:18 mark in your video comes from, is in this link:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama ... nya-birth/

It's the birthers delight video, in the link.

Please, for the love of all that is good, stop perpetuating this lie!

You are misrepresenting President Obama. You are misleading others by your idiocy. You need to decide if you serve God and truth, or some misleading Q-Idiot.

Now that I've shown you again, that the video you posted deliberately is misleading, and you are perpetuating this deception, you should stop perpetuating this lie immediately, repent of your sin, and disavow this lying Q-fraud.

Choose now. Truth, or your misleading, lying, Q Fraud.
A spoof video? I am not misquoting Obama at all.He says what I said he said. It is you with the problem,not me.You are spinning like a top trying to deny Obama said it. My conscience is clear as I do not knowingly lie like you accuse me of doing and you have no reason to think I lie.You are believing snopes spin on the video instead of actually listening it to it yourself.You are ignoring evidence because we now have two different speeches of Obama videos of Obama on video claiming he came from Kenya and you claim it was done as a joke or taken out of context. Nice spin but no prize. Did Obama lie to trick us? The video was edited? There are no edit breaks in the quote I let you listen to.No reason to believe it is edited and no reason to believe Snopes's spin.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2092
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#324

Post by edwardmurphy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:54 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
The bottom line is all the Democrats have are lies in this impeachment fiasco and no real crime.It started out with a lie claiming Trump extorted Ukraine in the phone call which even you believed and regurgitated that was quickly shown to be wrong once Trump released the phone transcript.
Actually the "transcript" validated much of what was in the whistleblower's report and provided strong evidence of the President abusing the authority of his office for personal gain - AKA a "high crime."
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
It does not matter what anybody says on the right or left about quid pro quo because we actually can read the phone transcript and see they are wrong whether Republican or Democrat.
Uhhh, no.

The phone call implied that Trump was looking for an exchange of favors - the release of the military aid and a meeting with Trump in return for an announcement that the Ukrainian government was investigating Joe and Hunter Biden and for the return of the DNC servers that Trump inexplicably believed to be in the Ukraine. The fact that he tried to use US foreign policy as leverage to secure a personal favor is impeachable.

Trump has been claiming that there was no quid pro quo, but there's a ton of evidence that there was. My personal favorite is when Mick Mulvaney went on live TV essentially said "Sure, we did it. So what? Get over it." It's like these guys forget they're being filmed.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
Now you are moving the goal posts after telling lies about Trump extorting Ukraine in the phone to now claiming Trump withheld foreign aid acting like this is it,
Again, no. The goal posts are right where they started out. The phone call is evidence of both attempted extortion and attempted bribery.

Also, let's drop this ridiculous charade.

You didn't read the transcript. You don't know what it says. You are a sock puppet.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
so much so that the whistle blower is not even testifying,as it is not needed according to Schiff now.
He's not. The whistleblower heard some disturbing rumors and reported them to the IGIC. The IGIC did an investigation. He determined that the whistleblower's report was credible and merited further scrutiny, which is what it's getting on Capitol Hill right now. The whistleblower has nothing to add.

The GOP want the whistleblower out in the open so that they can punish him so harshly that every potential whistleblower out there goes deaf, dumb, and blind. The President has a responsibility to uphold the law. The Whistleblower Protection Act is the law. Alas, instead of upholding it Sideshow Don is trying to make sure everybody knows that snitches get stitches.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
I said that this is a show the Democrats are putting on to try to hurt and weaken Trump going into the 2020 elections which you seem to be explaining as well.This is not going to end well for Democrats just like all of their other failed attempts to remove President Trump. I don't know how you can still believe these people after being wrong over and over,and yet you still do for some reason. To me if somebody is reporting things that turn out to be wrong they lose credibility with me,but not you.
You don't seem to understand the difference between being innocent and being guilty as sin but getting away with it because you can only be judged by a jury of your frat buddies.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
You seem to like it when they lie and are wrong and you side with liars.You support known liars for leaders of our country too and yet somehow think they are not lying to you to get elected. You still believe people and reporters that don't know what is going on.
I know what the WH transcript, the whistleblower's report, the IGIC's letter, and a decent chunk of the transcripts from the closed sessions say. I know what the NY Times, the WaPo, the WSJ, the Federalist, the Blaze, Fox News, MSNBC, Salon, Newsweek, CNN, Al Jazeera, Breitbart, Propublica, the Guardian, the Hill, and a bunch of other organizations are saying. I even know what they're saying in the alt-right fever swamps and the Q-tardium. I believe what the evidence indicates.

And you, by comparison, are a sock puppet for the alt-right.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

That's you, Abe.

If we'd been born in 1900 in Germany you'd have been a Nazi and I'd have been shot. Thankfully we were born in the USA and it probably won't come to that.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
President Trump has not lied to his supporters as he has kept his campaign promises he ran on despite so much opposition,so much so that he is even making Reagan look bad when it comes to the things he has got done for his supporters.So I'm not supporting a liar for a leader like you do.
So Trump had the biggest inauguration crowd? Mexico bought us a 30' wall from the Gulf to the Pacific? We easily won the trade war with China? Obamacare was repealed and replaced by something better and cheaper? All of the coal miners are back to work? We invested billions of dollars in a massive infrastructure bill? North Korea got rid of their nuclear weapons? Jared Kushner solved the Middle East?

What? No? None of that? All broken promises?

Hmmmm...
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#325

Post by RickD » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:16 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:44 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:25 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:41 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:09 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 pm


Back when I posted the video I quoted the entire quote for you and even allowed you to listen to it yourself.I don't have it right now but I let you hear him say it and you think he was taken out of context,but he said it nonetheless.Also when I first posted it you said if this is the old video inwhich they took him out of context then I'd lose all credibiity with you and yet it was not the video you were thinking of but a different one that Q had posted and yet you still rejected it.It was a new video nobody had ever seen before that Q posted for us to hear Obama say it.It was Q giving us a hint that it would eventually be revealed.It has not been revealed yet. Also this is no longer just about Obama not born in the US but Kenya,it is also about Obama working for the CIA too which is new info nobody even had in the alt-right before Q.According to Q We have rogue agents of the CIA carrying out a black ops operation involved in a coup of President Trump which is sedition.It does not just involve Obama but other rogue CIA agents such as Schiff,Brennon,etc,but yes Obama is involved too.
There was no video that Obama said, "I was not born in Hawaii, but Kenya."

You know why he never said it?

Because it isn't true.

I don't know how you can still type this lie. You are completely dishonest at this point. It's beyond just misunderstanding what he said. You know he never actually said what you claim he said, yet you still perpetuate this lie.
Here is the video again.
https://youtu.be/1ff9zUhEVB8

Starting at 1:18 Obama says "I was not born in Hawaii,I was'nt born in the United States of America. I come from Kenya.And,so I think people saw my election as,a,as proof,as testimony that our society has continued to become more and more alike."

It came out of his mouth,you can hear it yourself.So it is not a lie.You may believe he was taken out of context somehow but it is not a lie, he said it.
Abe,

The part beginning at 1:18, comes from a spoof video, that takes sound bites and edits them together, to make it sound like Obama is saying something that he isn't saying. I already told you this before. But again, the original spoof video, that the 1:18 mark in your video comes from, is in this link:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama ... nya-birth/

It's the birthers delight video, in the link.

Please, for the love of all that is good, stop perpetuating this lie!

You are misrepresenting President Obama. You are misleading others by your idiocy. You need to decide if you serve God and truth, or some misleading Q-Idiot.

Now that I've shown you again, that the video you posted deliberately is misleading, and you are perpetuating this deception, you should stop perpetuating this lie immediately, repent of your sin, and disavow this lying Q-fraud.

Choose now. Truth, or your misleading, lying, Q Fraud.
A spoof video? I am not misquoting Obama at all.He says what I said he said. It is you with the problem,not me.You are spinning like a top trying to deny Obama said it. My conscience is clear as I do not knowingly lie like you accuse me of doing and you have no reason to think I lie.You are believing snopes spin on the video instead of actually listening it to it yourself.You are ignoring evidence because we now have two different speeches of Obama videos of Obama on video claiming he came from Kenya and you claim it was done as a joke or taken out of context. Nice spin but no prize. Did Obama lie to trick us? The video was edited? There are no edit breaks in the quote I let you listen to.No reason to believe it is edited and no reason to believe Snopes's spin.
Abe,

Here's the actual spoof video that Obama "actually says it".


The part of your video, at 1:18, was taken from this spoof video. Watch the spoof, and you can see that it was clearly edited. It's obvious that it was edited.

You're either the most gullible person I've ever known, or you're just doubling down, because you cannot admit that you're wrong. Your entire narrative is shot, because I've just proven that your "reliable" news source, Qanon, is a fraud.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#326

Post by abelcainsbrother » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:23 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:54 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
The bottom line is all the Democrats have are lies in this impeachment fiasco and no real crime.It started out with a lie claiming Trump extorted Ukraine in the phone call which even you believed and regurgitated that was quickly shown to be wrong once Trump released the phone transcript.
Actually the "transcript" validated much of what was in the whistleblower's report and provided strong evidence of the President abusing the authority of his office for personal gain - AKA a "high crime."
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
It does not matter what anybody says on the right or left about quid pro quo because we actually can read the phone transcript and see they are wrong whether Republican or Democrat.
Uhhh, no.

The phone call implied that Trump was looking for an exchange of favors - the release of the military aid and a meeting with Trump in return for an announcement that the Ukrainian government was investigating Joe and Hunter Biden and for the return of the DNC servers that Trump inexplicably believed to be in the Ukraine. The fact that he tried to use US foreign policy as leverage to secure a personal favor is impeachable.

Trump has been claiming that there was no quid pro quo, but there's a ton of evidence that there was. My personal favorite is when Mick Mulvaney went on live TV essentially said "Sure, we did it. So what? Get over it." It's like these guys forget they're being filmed.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
Now you are moving the goal posts after telling lies about Trump extorting Ukraine in the phone to now claiming Trump withheld foreign aid acting like this is it,
Again, no. The goal posts are right where they started out. The phone call is evidence of both attempted extortion and attempted bribery.

Also, let's drop this ridiculous charade.

You didn't read the transcript. You don't know what it says. You are a sock puppet.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
so much so that the whistle blower is not even testifying,as it is not needed according to Schiff now.
He's not. The whistleblower heard some disturbing rumors and reported them to the IGIC. The IGIC did an investigation. He determined that the whistleblower's report was credible and merited further scrutiny, which is what it's getting on Capitol Hill right now. The whistleblower has nothing to add.

The GOP want the whistleblower out in the open so that they can punish him so harshly that every potential whistleblower out there goes deaf, dumb, and blind. The President has a responsibility to uphold the law. The Whistleblower Protection Act is the law. Alas, instead of upholding it Sideshow Don is trying to make sure everybody knows that snitches get stitches.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
I said that this is a show the Democrats are putting on to try to hurt and weaken Trump going into the 2020 elections which you seem to be explaining as well.This is not going to end well for Democrats just like all of their other failed attempts to remove President Trump. I don't know how you can still believe these people after being wrong over and over,and yet you still do for some reason. To me if somebody is reporting things that turn out to be wrong they lose credibility with me,but not you.
You don't seem to understand the difference between being innocent and being guilty as sin but getting away with it because you can only be judged by a jury of your frat buddies.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
You seem to like it when they lie and are wrong and you side with liars.You support known liars for leaders of our country too and yet somehow think they are not lying to you to get elected. You still believe people and reporters that don't know what is going on.
I know what the WH transcript, the whistleblower's report, the IGIC's letter, and a decent chunk of the transcripts from the closed sessions say. I know what the NY Times, the WaPo, the WSJ, the Federalist, the Blaze, Fox News, MSNBC, Salon, Newsweek, CNN, Al Jazeera, Breitbart, Propublica, the Guardian, the Hill, and a bunch of other organizations are saying. I even know what they're saying in the alt-right fever swamps and the Q-tardium. I believe what the evidence indicates.

And you, by comparison, are a sock puppet for the alt-right.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

That's you, Abe.

If we'd been born in 1900 in Germany you'd have been a Nazi and I'd have been shot. Thankfully we were born in the USA and it probably won't come to that.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm
President Trump has not lied to his supporters as he has kept his campaign promises he ran on despite so much opposition,so much so that he is even making Reagan look bad when it comes to the things he has got done for his supporters.So I'm not supporting a liar for a leader like you do.
So Trump had the biggest inauguration crowd? Mexico bought us a 30' wall from the Gulf to the Pacific? We easily won the trade war with China? Obamacare was repealed and replaced by something better and cheaper? All of the coal miners are back to work? We invested billions of dollars in a massive infrastructure bill? North Korea got rid of their nuclear weapons? Jared Kushner solved the Middle East?

What? No? None of that? All broken promises?

Hmmmm...
I'd like you to highlight the parts of the phone transcript that show Trump extorted Ukraine. The rest of your diatribe in just misguided opinion based on false information from people who have been wrong about everything they have already said and tried to remove Trump that did not turn out at all like they claimed. And yet you still look to these people and trust these people and even think Trump is going to destroy the economy after we lived through the Democrat economy for decades and it made American's slaves to the Government. It did not work and no amount of Trump bashing is going to convince us the Democrat economy,their foreign policy of endless wars that do nothing to keep America safe,and all of their other failed policies we lived through for decades were good for America.Even you know it has not been good for America,you just won't admit it because of slander of Trump.

We rejected the failed Democrat policies we lived through for decades when we elected Trump and you have no proof at all Trump's economic plan will be bad for America because it has never been done before,but we know Democrat economic policies do not work for the American people. No matter how much you don't like Trump.

As for the Constitution the Democrat Party has made a mockery of the Constitution with their liberal theocracy where they use the Government to force their beliefs on to the rest of America telling the people what to do. Which is totally backwards from "We the people of the United States of America. The American people get to decide what we are going to believe by elections in our State and we get to decide what we are going to do,not the Government.

We are giving the power back to the people like it is supposed to be. Very soon liberals like you are going to have to get out in your State and campaign on issues like Abortion,you're going to have to talk to the people and convince them it would be good for them,then gather signatures and get it put on the ballet in your State . Just like the medical marijuana folks did in States around America. But you are not going to be able to bypass the people and use the courts to force your beliefs on to the rest of America. If we have abortion it is going to be because the people voted it in and not politicians in Washington DC.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#327

Post by abelcainsbrother » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:14 pm

RickD wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:16 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:44 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:25 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:41 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:09 pm

There was no video that Obama said, "I was not born in Hawaii, but Kenya."

You know why he never said it?

Because it isn't true.

I don't know how you can still type this lie. You are completely dishonest at this point. It's beyond just misunderstanding what he said. You know he never actually said what you claim he said, yet you still perpetuate this lie.
Here is the video again.
https://youtu.be/1ff9zUhEVB8

Starting at 1:18 Obama says "I was not born in Hawaii,I was'nt born in the United States of America. I come from Kenya.And,so I think people saw my election as,a,as proof,as testimony that our society has continued to become more and more alike."

It came out of his mouth,you can hear it yourself.So it is not a lie.You may believe he was taken out of context somehow but it is not a lie, he said it.
Abe,

The part beginning at 1:18, comes from a spoof video, that takes sound bites and edits them together, to make it sound like Obama is saying something that he isn't saying. I already told you this before. But again, the original spoof video, that the 1:18 mark in your video comes from, is in this link:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama ... nya-birth/

It's the birthers delight video, in the link.

Please, for the love of all that is good, stop perpetuating this lie!

You are misrepresenting President Obama. You are misleading others by your idiocy. You need to decide if you serve God and truth, or some misleading Q-Idiot.

Now that I've shown you again, that the video you posted deliberately is misleading, and you are perpetuating this deception, you should stop perpetuating this lie immediately, repent of your sin, and disavow this lying Q-fraud.

Choose now. Truth, or your misleading, lying, Q Fraud.
A spoof video? I am not misquoting Obama at all.He says what I said he said. It is you with the problem,not me.You are spinning like a top trying to deny Obama said it. My conscience is clear as I do not knowingly lie like you accuse me of doing and you have no reason to think I lie.You are believing snopes spin on the video instead of actually listening it to it yourself.You are ignoring evidence because we now have two different speeches of Obama videos of Obama on video claiming he came from Kenya and you claim it was done as a joke or taken out of context. Nice spin but no prize. Did Obama lie to trick us? The video was edited? There are no edit breaks in the quote I let you listen to.No reason to believe it is edited and no reason to believe Snopes's spin.
Abe,

Here's the actual spoof video that Obama "actually says it".


The part of your video, at 1:18, was taken from this spoof video. Watch the spoof, and you can see that it was clearly edited. It's obvious that it was edited.

You're either the most gullible person I've ever known, or you're just doubling down, because you cannot admit that you're wrong. Your entire narrative is shot, because I've just proven that your "reliable" news source, Qanon, is a fraud.
You have'nt proven Q is a fraud because as I've told you over and over that you seem to disregard I told you that this is not meant as proof.Go back and re-read my replies to you.I told you it has not been revealed yet that Obama was not born in the US but Kenya.It has NOT BEEN REVEALED YET,but will be.And you're going to see real evidence that Obama was not born in the US but Kenya but ALSO that Obama is CIA and is involved in a rogue CIA black ops operation that has infiltrated the Government in order to have a coup of President Trump.Again this has not been revealed in a proof way yet,but is going to be and it is going to be another Q proof,just like all of the other Q proofs I've seen and know about that convinces me Q is legit. As for the spoof video I will admit that it was edited but I explained to you that Q was giving us a hint of what is to be revealed by posting that video for us,even if it was edited. What will prove Q is a fraud will be it not being revealed that Obama was not born in the US but Kenya.This will do it.Again it is going to be revealed.Again,it is going to be revealed that Obama was not born in the US. The reason why us Q followers trust Q so much and believe Q is because of Q proofs and is not just blind following. It is based on built trust over time because of how accurate Q has been thus far in what has been revealed. This is why those who follow Q believe Obama was not born in the US and say it. Like I said before until Q posted about it I did not have enough evidence to know either way,I do not trust Obama,the MSM ,but the birthers did not seem to have concrete proof either.Just like with child sex trafficking and Jeffrey Epstein.It was not until Q posted about it that I came to believe it,even if it can't or has not been proven yet.It is being revealed as he said as everybody now knows about pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and child sex trafficking.It is in the news now even if not all of the facts are out there yet.It will be.It is the same about Obama not being born in the Us and being CIA agent.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#328

Post by abelcainsbrother » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:28 pm

I'll leave ya'll with this concerning Q. My advise is do not go on what you hear about Q.You should do as Q says and "Think for yourself" Trust Yourself" and "Research Yourself"
But I'll leave this for you all.
25 Questions for the rational Qanon Skeptic.
https://mailchi.mp/martingeddes/25-ques ... on-skeptic

I'm not going to spend too much time trying to convince ya'll of Q eventhough I believe he is legit.I'll leave it up to you all to decide for yourself,if you are interested.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#329

Post by RickD » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:27 am

Abe,

The fact is that the video that you posted, attempts to portray a spoof video, as proof that Obama says he was born in Kenya.

In other words, they used fake information.

In other words, they attempted to portray Obama as saying something that he never said.

In other words, they used deception, to try to back their argument.

In other words, they lied.


They cannot be trusted.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Convinced yet?

#330

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:44 pm

RickD wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:27 am
Abe,

The fact is that the video that you posted, attempts to portray a spoof video, as proof that Obama says he was born in Kenya.

In other words, they used fake information.

In other words, they attempted to portray Obama as saying something that he never said.

In other words, they used deception, to try to back their argument.

In other words, they lied.


They cannot be trusted.
I like StroppyMe in Australia.He is the one I've relied on to follow Q posts because he keeps up with when Q posts and posts videos when Q posts new posts and he shows them to you.I don't consider him a Q anon because he really does not try to decipher Q posts like the anons do.He just shows them to you.When Q is not posting he just shows you news out there he finds interesting.I'll agree with you Stroppy made it seem like Obama said it and presented it like it is proof,but I knew Q was just revealing that it is going to be revealed eventually and this is what I've tried to tell you since we've discussed this.This video was not meant as proof like some may have thought but was just Q letting us know that it is going to be revealed. I don't know how it is going to come out yet,but if I had to guess based on everything I know I would say it could come out in their trials for treason and sedition in court.As you may have heard the IG Report is going to be coming out soon and there are going to be criminal referrals with it and when these people are arrested they will be presented with the evidence,but also they will probably rat out the others involved,just as happens in these kinds of criminal trials.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

Post Reply