Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Post by edwardmurphy » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Blessed wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:30 pm
You are ASS-UMING he is corrupt with NO EVIDENCE other than hate to fuel you until you find it.
I'm actually watching the evidence being presented in the impeachment inquiry without allowing anyone else to filter it for me. You insisting that there's NO EVIDENCE just goes to show that you're as deluded as you claim I am.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 120 times

Post by edwardmurphy » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:49 pm

If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:32 am

edwardmurphy wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:49 pm
In before Abe.
I want to know why you get mad at me for telling the truth about you loving to be lied to by the MSM and Democrat Politicians.Because it is true.You love to be lied to and because you believe their fake news stories you get your hopes up all for nothing just to be let down again.Even if you've ignored it I've seen the evidence of the Democrats ties to Ukraine,you have'nt or have ignored it. But I know that in the Senate trial this fake news is going to be proven false with real evidence and the whole world will be watching as the MSM has to eat crow.We are going to show documented evidence that Biden,his son, are guilty so that you evidence deniers can deny it.The majority don't ignore evidence like ya'll do. We will gain the independants.

Also MSNBC does not have the audience to reach enough people with this to effect enough people,anyway as the ratings are down on TV and even online they have poor numbers for readership.More people watch the Food Network than watch MSNBC.This is true even if we include all of the MSM news outlets.They cannot reach enough people like they use to to have much of an impact.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:26 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:49 pm
In before Abe.
Here is another link others should consider.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/joh ... -narrative
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.