Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#241

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:24 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:20 pm
ACB wrote:
There is noone in the alt-right I know of that is racist.
You don't think that Richard Spencer is racist?
Never heard of him as I don't listen to him.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 161 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#242

Post by DBowling » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:38 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:55 pm
It seems that by your own admission, the alt-right media is a bunch of no name, third rate "media".
However, some people with alt-right ideology and alt-right connections are associated with the current Administration, and as a result some alt-right ideologies are becoming 'normalized'.
One example that comes to mind is the infamous "There are good people on both sides" Charlottesville quote.
And btw, which Christian(s) here are propagating racism?
My exact quote was
"it is disturbing to me when Christians in this forum proudly embrace the alt-right and their propaganda."

I don't think I need to name names.
The people in this forum who embrace the alt-right are not bashful about their passion for what they themselves refer to as the "alt-right".

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#243

Post by RickD » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:49 pm

DBowling wrote:
However, some people with alt-right ideology and alt-right connections are associated with the current Administration, and as a result some alt-right ideologies are becoming 'normalized'.
One example that comes to mind is the infamous "There are good people on both sides" Charlottesville quote.
When I look up "alt-right", the one, main thing that all websites say about alt-right, is white nationalists, and racists.

So, to me, white nationalism/ racism is THE main ideology associated with the alt-right. Who is a white nationalist/racist who is associated with the Trump administration?
My exact quote was
"it is disturbing to me when Christians in this forum proudly embrace the alt-right and their propaganda."

I don't think I need to name names.
The people in this forum who embrace the alt-right are not bashful about their passion for what they themselves refer to as the "alt-right"
You seem to be saying that there are people here who embrace racism, which is the main ideology of the alt-right.

If that's not what you're saying, just say so.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#244

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:57 pm

I like Q and have followed Q from the beginning and I have kept up with his posts and we who follow Q in the alt-right have already had to deal with fellow Trump supporters who reject Q,but still support President Trump.It gets tiring trying to prove Q is legit to those who just refuse to accept the Q proofs.It has got to a point where we just don't even try anymore.

I can tell you that because I have followed Q and am confident the swamp will be drained because of them and Trump. But you need to know that whether or not you accept Q or not there is absolutely nothing wrong with Q as far as what he stands for and their plans. If Q is legit they are just a group of patriots in Military intelligence who got tired of seeing the corruption and out right crimes of people in our government,who think they are above the law and the laws do not apply to them and the Q team devised a plan,long before even Trump to bring these people to justice and to free America from these corrupt government officials.They actually went to Trump and asked him to run and be apart of their plan and Trump did it. This is another way that we Trump supporters know Donald Trump is clean and is not corrupt,etc like the MSM claims. It is because the Q team vetted Trump to make sure he had nothing the Deep State could use against him that they were not aware of. This is why no matter how many Trump investigations there have been by the Democrats they are still searching for something to get rid of Trump but always come up empty handed.

They are like insiders using the intelligence tools they have that the CIA,FBI,etc have but instead of using the technology to spy on the American people,such as Google being able to track you,etc anywhere you go,etc but they use the technology to gather the evidence to prosecute these corrupt people in our government. And they have it all to bring these people to justice as far as evidence is concerned and we are told to trust the plan. So that even if you reject Q there is nothing wrong with what Q is about at all. I think some of then Trump supporters who are Trump supporters that reject Q are just pessimistic people and they see it taking too long to bring these people to justice and they just get pessimistic out of a lack of patience for the plan to play out over time,more than anything else.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#245

Post by RickD » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:58 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:24 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:20 pm
ACB wrote:
There is noone in the alt-right I know of that is racist.
You don't think that Richard Spencer is racist?
Never heard of him as I don't listen to him.
Well, now you've heard of him. He's alt-right and racist.

Does it bother you that you back the alt-right, and the main ideology of those you back, is a racist ideology?

I don't know how you can defend certain alt-right people/groups, and not know that racism is the backbone of the alt-right movement.

You claim to read the news, and claim to be knowledgeable, but you were unaware of that?

It would be like DBowling promoting someone for president, and claiming he was unaware that the guy was a Mormon. He may vote for the guy and overlook his evil Mormon beliefs, and maybe you can overlook the alt-right's evil racist ideology.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#246

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:10 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:58 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:24 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:20 pm
ACB wrote:
There is noone in the alt-right I know of that is racist.
You don't think that Richard Spencer is racist?
Never heard of him as I don't listen to him.
Well, now you've heard of him. He's alt-right and racist.

Does it bother you that you back the alt-right, and the main ideology of those you back, is a racist ideology?

I don't know how you can defend certain alt-right people/groups, and not know that racism is the backbone of the alt-right movement.

You claim to read the news, and claim to be knowledgeable, but you were unaware of that?

It would be like DBowling promoting someone for president, and claiming he was unaware that the guy was a Mormon. He may vote for the guy and overlook his evil Mormon beliefs, and maybe you can overlook the alt-right's evil racist ideology.
I'm not even convinced he is apart of the alt-right, but if he is? he must not be too popular because I have not heard of him.I think the vast majority of followers of the alt-right media would let anybody know who is being racist that it does not represent what Trump is about. Like for instance I have not encountered any racist Trump supporters as the alt-right produces memes that specifically point out being against illegal immigration is not racist and they point out that the racism is actually coming from the left not Trump supporters.This is why I point out that it is racist for the left,Democrats and MSM to want to allow only certian races of people to be able to break our laws and come into America illegally. It is they who are using race to discriminate against the American people of all races,not Trump supporters.Trump supporters want the laws to apply equally and evenlt to all Americans regardless of their race.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#247

Post by RickD » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:17 pm

ACB,

You were unaware of this from Wikipedia?
The 'alt-right' or 'alternative right' is a name currently embraced by some white supremacists and white nationalists to refer to themselves and their ideology, which emphasizes preserving and protecting the white race in the United States in addition to, or over, other traditional conservative positions such as ...
Just google "alt-right meaning", and you'll see that racism and alt-right go hand in hand.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#248

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:17 pm
ACB,

You were unaware of this from Wikipedia?
The 'alt-right' or 'alternative right' is a name currently embraced by some white supremacists and white nationalists to refer to themselves and their ideology, which emphasizes preserving and protecting the white race in the United States in addition to, or over, other traditional conservative positions such as ...
Just google "alt-right meaning", and you'll see that racism and alt-right go hand in hand.
It is propaganda.I already gave an example of Google changing the definition of Nationalism in order to give a negative feeling about being a nationalist.This is just another example of propaganda. I would not be apart of it and follow the alt-right if it was based on white nationalism and racism.You should know when the name calling starts as it has from the left calling Trump and his supporters names that it is a sign they are losing the argument.It is ad hominem attacks. The media does the very same thing when it comes to the shroud of Turin too,as they claim the shroud is a fake/forgery eventhough not one of the skeptics of the shroud has even came close to proving the shroud could even be made by man in order for it to be a forgery or a fake. Yet, if a person Google's the shroud they will come away from it thinking it is a fake/forgery.There is so much propaganda out there.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#249

Post by RickD » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:37 pm

Never heard of Vox Day?

He self describes as a racist.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#250

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:40 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:37 pm
Never heard of Vox Day?

He self describes as a racist.
Nope! I have'nt.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#251

Post by RickD » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:56 pm

ACB wrote:
I already gave an example of Google changing the definition of Nationalism in order to give a negative feeling about being a nationalist.
I did a google search on nationalism, and other than dictionary.com, this is the first site.
This doesn't really sound negative to me. It seems descriptive, without any positive or negative bias.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#252

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:18 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:56 pm
ACB wrote:
I already gave an example of Google changing the definition of Nationalism in order to give a negative feeling about being a nationalist.
I did a google search on nationalism, and other than dictionary.com, this is the first site.
This doesn't really sound negative to me. It seems descriptive, without any positive or negative bias.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism
Well you know that Wikipedia can be changed by anybody? As I read it starts out sounding good but as you get further down it does seem to have a negative slant to it.I'm not necessarily saying the history they use is wrong,etc but just that globalism has been the norm for so long that nationalism is controversial now that Trump ran for President. I think us calling ourselves Nationalists is really more of a rejection of the old Republican and Democrat pardigm than anything else. I mean I still have conservative leanings however since I have learned how the American people have been effected it has changed my perception even as a conservative as we used to believe in cutting taxes and reducing government spending and yet when we think about all of the trillions of dollars that has been taken away from the American people by unfair trade deals well it makes us realize that those trillions of dollars could have went to improve the American people's lives instead of the rich elite who control the Deep State and governments around the world.So that I'm now realizing that every American could be rich and there is not much need for cutting spending.Conservatism is only good if you're in a situation where you are in debt.Plus if we just go by the US Constitution like with Nationalism it would give us all of the things conservatives really desire and I think the things Democrats desire too.Although their liberal government theocracy would be over.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 161 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#253

Post by DBowling » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:22 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:49 pm
When I look up "alt-right", the one, main thing that all websites say about alt-right, is white nationalists, and racists.

So, to me, white nationalism/ racism is THE main ideology associated with the alt-right. Who is a white nationalist/racist who is associated with the Trump administration?
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... bart-news/
“We’re the platform for the alt-right,” Bannon told me proudly when I interviewed him at the Republican National Convention (RNC) in July. Though disavowed by every other major conservative news outlet, the alt-right has been Bannon’s target audience ever since he took over Breitbart News from its late founder, Andrew Breitbart, four years ago.
...
At Breitbart News, one of the most strident voices for the alt-right has been Yiannapolous, who was banned by Twitter during the RNC for inciting a racist pile-on of Ghostbusters actress Leslie Jones. Published back in March, his “Establishment Conservative’s Guide to the Alt Right” featured an illustration of a frog taunting an elephant—the frog image being a meme white supremacists had popularized on social media. The piece praised the anti-immigrant site VDare, the white nationalist site American Renaissance, and white nationalist leader Richard Spencer, as the alt-right’s “dangerously bright” intellectual core.

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 161 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#254

Post by DBowling » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:36 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:13 pm
Could you please provide evidence of how Fox News proved the Alt-right wrong? Because They have'nt.Just because you believe Fox News does not mean they are correct. Like I said the Alt=right proved the pictures and videos were year old pictures and videos that the media used in order to claim she is back at work on the Supreme Court.Can you explain why the MSM used year old pictures and videos as proof she come into work at the Supreme Court?How come they did'nt use pictures and videos from that time period when they made it seem like she came into work and they were there filming it.

You keep ignoring this for some reason even when I proved it to you.How come you ignred the evidence I provided to you months ago when this came up?
When we had this discussion months ago, I provided multiple eyewitness reports from multiple sources. I gave links to articles, videos, and photos from across the ideological spectrum.
On the other hand, all you did was repeat the lies from your alt-right sources without a single shred of evidence to back up their false assertions.

Alt-right sources asserting that a video is from a year ago is not evidence, especially when RBG is discussing current events in the video.
All the alt-right lies about RBG earlier this year crumbled under the smallest amount of scrutiny.

Do you want to see the evidence again?
Here it is...
.... multiple reports from multiple sources about multiple appearances at multiple times
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=42930&hilit=RBG+de ... 90#p243056

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#255

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:59 pm

DBowling wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:36 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:13 pm
Could you please provide evidence of how Fox News proved the Alt-right wrong? Because They have'nt.Just because you believe Fox News does not mean they are correct. Like I said the Alt=right proved the pictures and videos were year old pictures and videos that the media used in order to claim she is back at work on the Supreme Court.Can you explain why the MSM used year old pictures and videos as proof she come into work at the Supreme Court?How come they did'nt use pictures and videos from that time period when they made it seem like she came into work and they were there filming it.

You keep ignoring this for some reason even when I proved it to you.How come you ignred the evidence I provided to you months ago when this came up?
When we had this discussion months ago, I provided multiple eyewitness reports from multiple sources. I gave links to articles, videos, and photos from across the ideological spectrum.
On the other hand, all you did was repeat the lies from your alt-right sources without a single shred of evidence to back up their false assertions.

Alt-right sources asserting that a video is from a year ago is not evidence, especially when RBG is discussing current events in the video.
All the alt-right lies about RBG earlier this year crumbled under the smallest amount of scrutiny.

Do you want to see the evidence again?
Here it is...
.... multiple reports from multiple sources about multiple appearances at multiple times
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=42930&hilit=RBG+de ... 90#p243056
So your evidence is again just believing what the MSM is saying like I said? OK so you believe the MSM.Well I do not and I'll tell to why first off their credibility is in ruins but also I proved to you people in the alt-right discovered the pictures and videos the MSM used at the time showing her coming back to work were year old video.Now if you want to ignore this proof then you can,but I go by evidence and the alt-right proved the pictures and videos were about a year old and not a current video as they made it seem.So you are ignoring the evidence the alt-right proved while just believing what the MSM reports.Fox News nor any news organization has proven the alt-right medias wrong and as far as I can tell we still do not know if she is back at work on the Supreme Court. If you have evidence let me know,but I have not seen any. And again I never said she is dead. I have not seen any evidence either way.The only thing I said is that for those who claimed she is dead that it is totally understandable based on the lack of credibility of the MSM when it comes to Donald Trump and anything having to do with politics.I myself have said many times to believe the opposite of what the MSM claims and if we do it in this case RBG is not back at work on the Supreme Court like they claimed.

We get pretty much the very same news from all of our news corps and they all get their 4 am talking points every morning from their Deep State handlers about what they are to talk about and what not to talk about. So just posting the same news stories from the different news corps is not proving anything.It is getting harder and harder for them to know what is going on in the our intelligence agencies though because Trump and the Q team have been removing the leakers over time that fed them info and so they don't have their sources anymore but they still get their talking points.

In earlier posts you claimed the alt-right and Q do not care about the truth. But if that is the case then how did I know that the Mueller report would come out and show no collusion,as it did months before it even came out? How did I know that the evidence was going to be coming out into the news media about how Trump was illegally spied on based on because they got a FISA warrant using a fake dossier they knew was fake and the news is coming out now as I said. And how could I know the stuff about child sex trafficking involving Jeffrey Epstein was going to be coming out into the MSM news and it is? How could I know these things were coming months before they did if Q and the alt-right don't care about the truth? I got all of this info from following Q posts.

Here is an example of the investigative work of the Q anons who actually decode Q posts do.
I think you should watch this when you get time. I think it is close to an hour long but they break it all down about the Q posts from Q about Jeffrey Epstein and what Q posts revealed over a year ago and go back and document the work they did to learn about it and analyzing how this stuff is now coming out into the MSM and what the MSM is getting right and what they are not.
Deep Dive:Epstein Suicide through the Q posts
https://youtu.be/U8-rksGOIKw
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

Post Reply