Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Post by abelcainsbrother »

In defense of the alt-right media the thing I like about them is how there are many different people from different perspectives that are apart of it and they are just everyday Americans and even people in other countries that truly have a desire to do the investigative work the MSM refuses to do.The things they uncover through their investigations is awesome and it is amazing to see what they uncover in their investigations. And then you have ones that are more dedicated to particular topics and issues that focus more on a certian topic than other things.Like you have some that focus mostly on the child sex trafficking stuff and they have kept up with it and are constantly updating and digging to uncover more things then you have some more focused on the Trump Russia collusion scandal,etc,then you have the ones who follow Q and the Q anons,Then you have some that just report the news straight and try to point out what the MSM is getting wrong or not reporting on,then you have ones who don't follow Q and even doubt Q. We even have political commentators like Bill Maher,etc for the left.There is a wide variety to wade through and they are very important if you follow them on Twitter too.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DBowling »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:16 am
DBowling wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:29 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:17 pm Also I get my news from the Alt-right and I've been a lot more right than you...
Is she dead yet? :P
Well I always held to the fact that the pictures and videos the MSM showed claiming she returned to the Supreme Court were year old pictures and videos not current pictures and videos as people in the alt-right media proved this.
This is what really bothers me about the alt-right and Q.
They don't care about truth and facts.
They are more interested in sucking people into their lies and propaganda.

The RBG situation is a perfect example of this.
What did the alt-right do when multiple eyewitness reports, photos, videos, and even the Trump News Network (Fox News) clearly demonstrated that they were lying about RBG?
Did they admit they were wrong?
No... they just doubled down on the lies and misinformation.

The RBG situation is a poster child for the lies that the alt-right media spew out on a regular basis.
The alt-right right media have repeatedly demonstrated that they don't care about facts and reality. They have zero credibility except to those who have been sucked into their web of lies and misinformation.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:19 am
abelcainsbrother wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:17 pm Also I get my news from the Alt-right and I've been a lot more right than you...
Well I always held to the fact that the pictures and videos the MSM showed claiming she returned to the Supreme Court were year old pictures and videos not current pictures and videos as people in the alt-right media proved this.

What did the alt-right do when multiple eyewitness reports, photos, videos, and even the Trump News Network (Fox News) clearly demonstrated that they were lying about RBG?

The RBG situation is a poster child for the lies that the alt-right media spew out on a regular basis.
The alt-right right media have repeatedly demonstrated that they don't care about facts and reality. They have zero credibility except to those who have been sucked into their web of lies and misinformation.
What a load, some on the alt-right, yes. But labelling the whole of the alt-right like that is just silly and ignorant.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:13 am

What a load, some on the alt-right, yes. But labelling the whole of the alt-right like that is just silly and ignorant.
Let's see who's being silly and ignorant here...

What percentage of the alt-right media pushed back against those who were spreading lies and misinformation about RBG?
Feel free to provide specific examples.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:44 am
Stu wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:13 am

Let's see who's being silly and ignorant here...

What percentage of the alt-right media pushed back against those who were spreading lies and misinformation about RBG?
Feel free to provide specific examples.
I haven't been following the RBG saga, but all the sites that I visit didn't even mention it. Like it wasn't even a thing.

No offence Abe, but that is a conspiracy that doesn't deserve much serious investment (from the little I've seen anyway...).
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling,

I've heard the term, "alt-right media", and it seems as vague as "leftist media".

What are some examples of alt-right media, and how are they determined to be alt-right?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:21 am DBowling,

I've heard the term, "alt-right media", and it seems as vague as "leftist media".

What are some examples of alt-right media, and how are they determined to be alt-right?
Anyone who vaguely supports or is positive about Trump on occasion is alt-right. See it's easy!
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:21 am DBowling,

Here is some background

Alt Right: A Primer about the New White Supremacy
https://www.adl.org/resources/backgroun ... -supremacy
One of the extremist-related “buzz words” that people may encounter in 2016 is “Alt Right.” The term “Alt Right” originated with extremists but increasingly has found its way into the mainstream media. Alt Right is short for “alternative right." This vague term actually encompasses a range of people on the extreme right who reject mainstream conservatism in favor of forms of conservatism that embrace implicit or explicit racism or white supremacy.
What Is the “Alt-Right”?
https://www.tolerance.org/magazine/fall ... e-altright

From
Toolkit for "What Is the 'Alt-Right'?"
https://www.tolerance.org/magazine/tool ... e-altright
KEY INFLUENCERS
Alt-right ideas are bred and then spread. These outlets and figures have shaped the loosely affiliated movement as we know it today.

Richard Spencer: Coined the term “alt-right” and founded AlternativeRight.com. The white nationalist is the alt-right’s most visible figure and is the head of the National Policy Institute.
Milo Yiannopoulos: Former Breitbart writer who made a name for himself by reporting on factions of the alt-right. His primer on the movement helped push the alt-right into mainstream discourse, and his college campus tour has incited violence and free-speech debate.
Andrew Anglin: Founder of The Daily Stormer and former 4chan troll who has spearheaded several campaigns of disinformation and harassment.

KEY WEBSITES
4chan: An imageboard founded by 15-year-old Christopher Poole in 2003. The board, which features mostly anonymous users and little content regulation, gave birth to many of the internet’s most-used memes. Its politics board, /pol/, served as an origin point for many alt-right trolls and tactics.
8chan: Like 4chan, but even less regulated, the /pol/ board is an epicenter of far-right organizing, be it serious or “for the lulz,” and features many of the alt-right’s most distasteful memes and messages.
The Daily Stormer: Neo-Nazi website (and designated Southern Poverty Law Center hate group) named after Nazi propaganda sheet Der Stürmer, featuring a “Stormer Troll Army” community behind several harassment campaigns. The site mixes memes and anti-Semitic and racist rhetoric into a news-website format.
The Right Stuff: Well-known alt-right blog notable for the youth of its members, who organize regionally at “Pool Parties.” The blog’s Daily Shoah podcast—named after the Holocaust—serves as an example of the alt-right’s youthful, trollish humor in action.
Alt Right: A Primer about the New White Supremacy
https://www.adl.org/resources/backgroun ... -supremacy
One of the extremist-related “buzz words” that people may encounter in 2016 is “Alt Right.” The term “Alt Right” originated with extremists but increasingly has found its way into the mainstream media. Alt Right is short for “alternative right." This vague term actually encompasses a range of people on the extreme right who reject mainstream conservatism in favor of forms of conservatism that embrace implicit or explicit racism or white supremacy.
Here's one for Stu...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
As noted by Hawley, "the Alt-Right is most definitely far to Trump's right".[149] Many alt-rightists recognized that Trump did not share their white nationalist world-view and would not bring about all the changes they desired.[150] They were nevertheless grateful that he had shifted the national conversation rightward,[151] and that he had shown that it was possible to successfully challenge the conservative movement from the right.[149] Griffin called on alt-rightists to "join the Trump campaign... to take down the hated cuckservative establishment".[152] A small minority of alt-rightists were against supporting Trump; The Right Stuff contributor "Auschwitz Soccer Ref" complained that two of Trump's children had married Jews, suggesting that Trump was therefore loyal to Israel.[153]

Trump was asked about the alt-right in an interview with The New York Times. He responded: "I don't want to energize the group, and I disavow the group."[186][187] This rejection angered many alt-rightists.[188] In April 2017, many alt-rightists criticized Trump's order to launch the Shayrat missile strike against Syrian military targets; like many of those who had supported him, they believed he was going back on his promise of a more non-interventionist foreign policy in the Middle East.[189][190][191][192]
I reject white supremacism ... I reject white nationalism ... I reject any organization or movement that is even more bigoted than Trump.
Based on the history and ideology of the alt-right movement, I just don't understand how a Christian can associate themselves with the alt-right
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

So,

What are some examples of alt-right media?

Of the names in your links, I've only heard of Richard Spencer, although I'm not familiar with him. And I've heard Milo speak, and from the definitions in the links, he's clearly not alt-right.

Would it be accurate to say that alt-right media, is only fringe, and not really well known?
DBowling wrote:
I reject white supremacism ... I reject white nationalism ... I reject any organization or movement that is even more bigoted than Trump.
Based on the history and ideology of the alt-right movement, I just don't understand how a Christian can associate themselves with the alt-right
Do you know any prominent Christians, who are associated with the alt-right movement, and racism?

I can certainly name some well known non-whites, who claim to be Christian, and have said some clearly racist things.

I personally know, and have known professing Christians, who are white, and we're certainly racist. But they were/are racists quietly. They opened up to me, because they know/knew me enough that they felt safe confiding in me.

I think it's committing career suicide, for anyone who is prominent, to openly proclaim white racist beliefs.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Stu wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:13 amWhat a load, some on the alt-right, yes. But labelling the whole of the alt-right like that is just silly and ignorant.
So what you're saying is that it's "silly and ignorant" to condemn an entire group because of the actions of a few people within that group?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:54 pm
Stu wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:13 amWhat a load, some on the alt-right, yes. But labelling the whole of the alt-right like that is just silly and ignorant.
So what you're saying is that it's "silly and ignorant" to condemn an entire group because of the actions of a few people within that group?
:pound:

Well played!

-Edward R Murrow

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:25 pm So,

As you noted, I listed some in my post above...
KEY INFLUENCERS
Alt-right ideas are bred and then spread. These outlets and figures have shaped the loosely affiliated movement as we know it today.

Richard Spencer: Coined the term “alt-right” and founded AlternativeRight.com. The white nationalist is the alt-right’s most visible figure and is the head of the National Policy Institute.
Milo Yiannopoulos: Former Breitbart writer who made a name for himself by reporting on factions of the alt-right. His primer on the movement helped push the alt-right into mainstream discourse, and his college campus tour has incited violence and free-speech debate.
Andrew Anglin: Founder of The Daily Stormer and former 4chan troll who has spearheaded several campaigns of disinformation and harassment.

KEY WEBSITES
4chan: An imageboard founded by 15-year-old Christopher Poole in 2003. The board, which features mostly anonymous users and little content regulation, gave birth to many of the internet’s most-used memes. Its politics board, /pol/, served as an origin point for many alt-right trolls and tactics.
8chan: Like 4chan, but even less regulated, the /pol/ board is an epicenter of far-right organizing, be it serious or “for the lulz,” and features many of the alt-right’s most distasteful memes and messages.
The Daily Stormer: Neo-Nazi website (and designated Southern Poverty Law Center hate group) named after Nazi propaganda sheet Der Stürmer, featuring a “Stormer Troll Army” community behind several harassment campaigns. The site mixes memes and anti-Semitic and racist rhetoric into a news-website format.
The Right Stuff: Well-known alt-right blog notable for the youth of its members, who organize regionally at “Pool Parties.” The blog’s Daily Shoah podcast—named after the Holocaust—serves as an example of the alt-right’s youthful, trollish humor in action.
Do you know any prominent Christians, who are associated with the alt-right movement, and racism?
I can't think of any off the top of my head...

But it is disturbing to me when Christians in this forum proudly embrace the alt-right and their propaganda.
I think it is a disservice to the Gospel of Christ when people who should be embracing the love of Jesus Christ end up propagating the hate of the alt-right.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:11 pm
RickD wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:25 pm So,

As you noted, I listed some in my post above...
KEY INFLUENCERS

KEY WEBSITES
I can't think of any off the top of my head...

But it is disturbing to me when Christians in this forum proudly embrace the alt-right and their propaganda.
I think it is a disservice to the Gospel of Christ when people who should be embracing the love of Jesus Christ end up propagating the hate of the alt-right.
It seems that by your own admission, the alt-right media is a bunch of no name, third rate "media".

And btw, which Christian(s) here are propagating racism?

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Could you please provide evidence of how Fox News proved the Alt-right wrong? Because They have'nt.Just because you believe Fox News does not mean they are correct. Like I said the Alt=right proved the pictures and videos were year old pictures and videos that the media used in order to claim she is back at work on the Supreme Court.Can you explain why the MSM used year old pictures and videos as proof she come into work at the Supreme Court?How come they did'nt use pictures and videos from that time period when they made it seem like she came into work and they were there filming it.

You keep ignoring this for some reason even when I proved it to you.How come you ignred the evidence I provided to you months ago when this came up? I mean all I can do is show yoiu the evidence top back it up but you must choose to acknowlefdge the truth.The alt-right media has been attacked severely by the MSM and it is because they put out the truth. There is noone in the alt-right I know of that is racist.The word racism has been used by the left and MSM to label those who are against illegal immigration as racists and so this is just more of the same. You are just posting links about the alt-right that you choose to believe,but are not true. As Rick noted they claimed Milo is racist when it is just not so for anybody who has listened to him. What is shocking to me is you claiming to be a conservative and now how you are defending the MSMN that every conservative knows is biased for the left. And yet you defend them,when you know they spin and slant the news to benefit Democrats while hurting those on the right.

The media has also attacked Q and those who follow Q and we know all about it.But to those of us who follow Q there are too many Q proofs to ignore that prove Q knows what is going to happen long before it does and it is not conspiracy when something in a Q post Q posted over a year ago happens now,etc. It is evidence that the Q team is who they say they are.This is how I knew the Mueller Report was going to show no collusion and I was right because of Q. This is just one example of Q knowing things he could not know unless he is legit. I think people need to seriously investigate themselves instead of going by what other people claim that really don't even know about the alt-right but just listen to and read what the MSM claims about them.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

ACB wrote:
There is noone in the alt-right I know of that is racist.
You don't think that Richard Spencer is racist?

-Edward R Murrow