Have we crossed the line yet?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

Post by Stu »

Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

"Leftist" isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I see that guy attacking. He's clearly mentally unstable. I really think his political views are irrelevant. The guy needs help.

I really enjoy watching most of Kaitlin Bennett's videos. I just wish that she would disassociate herself from that nutbag Alex Jones.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:57 am
"Leftist" isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I see that guy attacking. He's clearly mentally unstable. I really think his political views are irrelevant. The guy needs help.
Do they have a cure for TDS yet, as that seems to be a good diagnosis :)
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:57 am

I really enjoy watching most of Kaitlin Bennett's videos. I just wish that she would disassociate herself from that nutbag Alex Jones.
Hey, Alex will have the last laugh when it all goes belly-up and he is sitting on stores of water, food, ammo and gold. Just sayin' :ewink: