Tommy Robinson Arrested

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Tommy Robinson Arrested

Post by Kurieuo »

UK has become a complete joke with how it protects rapists who are Muslim. So pro-woman. So progressive. :econfused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwitkPBsHdo
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Tommy Robinson Arrested

Post by Stu »

He gets 13 months prison time!
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

You do know what the EDL are right K? The English Defence League who are Far right wing ‘nationalists’ who are self proclaimed street activists.
Far out, what a messed up world we live in when fascists who unapologetically sprout their bigoted BS loudly and proudly on the streets somehow become relevant to anything Christian.
This bloke is a twit. As the footage clearly shows.
What was not made clear was anything substantial to do with the actual case at hand which I must say seems to be rapists not being punished adequately under the law. If anyone thinks this is a Muslim issue clearly hasn’t been listening clearly to the female narrative coming through loud and clear. This is a societal issue which crosses all colours, jurisdictions and nations.
We have just recently in Australia seen a rich, white boy’s rape charge dropped in a case that was clearly rape by intimidation. I could exhaust myself and this thread with cases across the globe of weak judges who repeatedly let women down with pathetic sentencing.
You won’t find anyone who is more concerned with women’s rights than myself but this footage is about a known group of people who have a long history of causing a public nuisance with their anti Muslim antics cloaked in the BS that is patriotism.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

And it’s disingenuous in my opinion to make this about women, our rights or our protection under the law because that is as the English would say ‘a load of bollocks’. It’s about a bloke with an agenda using a current case to push his bigotry.
If anyone would like to look at the philosophies of the EDL women’s rights are not part of their manifesto whatsoever. Only when it suits.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

When I read the title, and clicked on the thread and saw Melanie's name associated with Tommy Robinson, I thought, "wow, Melanie is finally starting to come around to reality."

Then I realized Kurieuo posted the link, and Melanie, as usual, is on the wrong side of the argument.

y#-o
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Mel,

You do realized that tommy Robinson has denounced the EDL, don't you?

Or maybe you just googled tommy Robinson, and saw EDL, and ran with it?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

I'm sure Mel is familiar with Avi Yemini. He comes from her neck of the woods.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Here Mel, maybe you'll listen to her. She's blonde like you.

-Edward R Murrow

melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Actually Rick I already knew he was affiliated with EDL, in fact started the movement. Hence my post. I will say I wasn’t aware he has left and has now started Pegida UK.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Actually while I’m at it, I’m going to say what every female member has thought but probably didn’t want to say. Especially because the premise of this post is apparently pro women.
“Make me a sammich member” isn’t funny. Not even slightly.
Whilst it may in some way compensate for your own lack of ’sammich’ it’s actually pretty disrespectful played under the banner of humour.
But as I said it fails at that.
As a member of this forum just change mine to whatever is already in place for my number of posts. Leave your creativity to your wife. Poor lass may not have a choice but I do! But I’m kinda guessing that once you step away from the keyboard you’re kind of a pussycat 😁
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

I'm abhorred Mel by your take. Nothing more needs saying.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

melanie wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:49 am Actually while I’m at it, I’m going to say what every female member has thought but probably didn’t want to say. Especially because the premise of this post is apparently pro women.
Whilst it may in some way compensate for your own lack of ’sammich’ it’s actually pretty disrespectful played under the banner of humour.
As a member of this forum just change mine to whatever is already in place for my number of posts. Leave your creativity to your wife. Poor lass may not have a choice but I do! But I’m kinda guessing that once you step away from the keyboard you’re kind of a pussycat 😁
Actually Mel,

I'm as equally offensive to those easily offended, away from the keyboard.

And I'm sorry Mel, you don't speak for every female member. Most people, including the majority(females) don't get as easily offended by jokes that don't mean any harm whatsoever.

I said this to Danieltwotwenty, and I'll say it to you. You really need to stop taking things so seriously. You're too easily offended.

And btw, my wife loves my jokes. She rolls her eyes, but she knows they're jokes.

So if I could ask for one thing from you, please make mine a Vegemite sandwich.

-Edward R Murrow

melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Kurieuo wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:08 am I'm abhorred Mel by your take. Nothing more needs saying.
K abhorred means to regard with disgust and hatred, so whilst I think that’s a little overboard each to their own.
As an admin can I ask you to change my user status please.
Just make it whatever is actually in place for any member with my number of posts. Thanks.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

No, I literally am abhorred by your comments. That you think it's alright to lock people up, give them a death sentence, for shining the light on "Muslims" grooming and rape young girls.

I'll change your status. If you were offended, you should have said something from the get go. I'll ask, that you please get a grip. Aren't you Aussie? Or do you have Pommie roots? Aussies are becoming some of the biggest whiners on earth. Sorry if that offends. Complain further if you like.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

RickD wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:21 am
melanie wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:49 am Actually while I’m at it, I’m going to say what every female member has thought but probably didn’t want to say. Especially because the premise of this post is apparently pro women.
Actually Mel,

I'm as equally offensive to those easily offended, away from the keyboard.

And I'm sorry Mel, you don't speak for every female member. Most people, including the majority(females) don't get as easily offended by jokes that don't mean any harm whatsoever.

I said this to Danieltwotwenty, and I'll say it to you. You really need to stop taking things so seriously. You're too easily offended.

And btw, my wife loves my jokes. She rolls her eyes, but she knows they're jokes.

So if I could ask for one thing from you, please make mine a Vegemite sandwich.