Progressive Globalism

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Progressive Globalism

Post by B. W. »

Have you noticed how things are really going on around us? Some folks cannot, mostly progressives due to their cult like devotion to the ways of the Frankurt School

Here is another short but profound video you can share if you like.

I also thought once that I would never would see the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4bNxk3HQsc&t=11s

Now re-look at the Frankfurt Schools 11 objectives... after viewing this video
Frankfurt School: 11-STEP PLAN OF CULTURAL SUBVERSION

1-The creation of racism offences

2-Continual change to create confusion

3-The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children

4-The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority

5-Huge immigration to destroy identity.

6-The promotion of excessive drinking

7-Emptying of churches

8-An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime

9-Dependency on the state or state benefits

10-Control and dumbing down of media

11-Encouraging the breakdown of the family
Do you really want to be governed by PC morality?

Where does it lead 0 certainly not to fairness nor freedom...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Philip wrote:Thing is, a lot of what B.W. has posted has been true, to varying degrees, with various groups pursuing related agendas - with many of them certain that it's being pursued for the greater good of mankind. Of course, many are merely seeking to manipulate and grab power, influence and money. As for many others who think globalism and consolidated power in the hands of key elites is a good thing - well, that's been the mentality of many on the political right and the left - with each having had it's own views as to why this would be a good thing, as well as how they would like to apply it. It's been across various religions. From ancient pagans, Greek and Roman empires - there have been many variants of such pursuits. Many seem to only see the positive outcomes they believe possible, while totally ignoring the pitfalls and dangers.

But as for these various groups being collectively organized in a joint, gigantic conspiracy, on some grand scale - I don't see it. But that's not to say there aren't many people and factions who are pursuing their own group's visions and versions of such. But many more people are keen on some of the basic concepts of globalist objectives, and yet are not in any organized group. But as for the existence of an organized, evil conspiracy of a spiritual nature - well, most Christians agree with that, Scripture teaches it. So however this might be utilized to manipulate and deceive the masses and those with globalist visions and power structures, via dark spiritual forces - no Christian should be surprised at that. But those denying any such realm, who only see the physical as encompassing all that has ever existed, that will end at death - they will only laugh at even the suggestion that dark spiritual forces and evil even exist.
There are various schools of theory on how move toward Global Govt. We need to stop being afraid to actually say it is actually a true gigantic conspiracy to move the entire world into a one world government system.

who in the heck wants to be mocked and ridiculed?

With that thought in mind, that is how these folks silence opposition - forget them - who cares...

Here is what the bible says

"But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand..." Ezekiel 33:6 NKJV

The people in the modern Church need, in the words of the New Zealanders and Aussies - need to grow some balls and make a stand...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

B. W. wrote:
The people in the modern Church need, in the words of the New Zealanders and Aussies - need to grow some balls and make a stand...
What specifically do you mean by, "make a stand"?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

RickD wrote:
B. W. wrote:
What specifically do you mean by, "make a stand"?
Speak out, do some research, and get involved in school broad elections, petition, however the Lord leads people...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Philip wrote:Oops, don't let B.W. read THIS!

https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/ ... -reporter/
How about this one Phil?

Scientists hope to inject robo-cat with AI to help seniors
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireSt ... s-51876782
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb: