Transgender assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Transgender assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Post by B. W. »

I mentioned this sort of thing happening and now we have it...

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Transgender assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Post by PaulSacramento »

It is a fact that there are higher incidents of sexual assault ( and suicide) by homosexuals and Transgender, though interms of homosexuals, it tends to be men and not women.
Which is consistent with people suffering from mental disorders.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

B. W. wrote:I mentioned this sort of thing happening and now we have it...

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom
-
-
-
I thought the same thing when I first read this article. Then I actually read more closely, and I saw that it happened in the bathroom of a home, not in a public bathroom that was used by a man dressing like a woman.

Not sure how this would've been avoided, other than parents using common sense when young children are in the presence of mentally ill men posing as women.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Why shouldn't we expect that many of the transgender aren't well psychologically, might be prone to whatever actions? People are born with a certain body, and yet they come to the conclusion their mind is of an opposite gender as their body? And so convinced of this, they are willing to have themselves mutilated to "change" genders. But genetically, they'll always be the gender they were born. The FIRST thing that should be suspected, with such people, is that they have a serious psychiatric issue - the problem isn't the wrong body, it's there is something badly wrong in their thinking and mental health.
Blessed
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Blessed »

Saw something about Drag Queens Dressed as demons reading to children in the public libraries in California today. Very sad stuff. One of them literally had horns coming out of its head. Again - so obvious. Exactly what the Bible's book of James descibes as "having lost all sensitity". As thier sensitivity dies; the elaborate dresses, clown makeup, wigs, pink razors, depravity and perversions just don't "do it" for them anymore. So t's on to the next thing -demon horns and evil reading to little children.

I would be interested to see if thier library reading sessions are is being compensated/funded by tax dollars....

These people have a 50% suicide rate by age 30. They should be helped if possible; but need to be closeted like they were in the 1950's. Not encouraged. End of story. I don't wish them any ill or harm. I just wish things were like they were before I was born. I remember my childhood teenage years and how most people were.

People were intentionally psychologically conditioned over decades to "accept" and defend this kind of filth. And now they "celebrate" it.

F---king ssick.