Gay coffee shop owner kicks Christians out of cafe

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Gay coffee shop owner kicks Christians out of cafe

Post by PaulSacramento »

I am surprised at your surprise Blessed.
The media has been doing this type of crap for at least the last 10 years.
Wiki has become very bias in many aspects and no longer can be viewed as simply an information tool.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

Statistically the most dangerous person to a child in regards to sexual violence, domestic violence and abuse is a male step parent.
The stats are off the richter in regards to the biggest abusers of children;
It’s male, heterosexual step fathers.
The statistics are echoed across the board, regardless of ethnicity, economic background or culture.
Violence against children are by majority commited by heterosexual men.
In fact majority of all domestic violence is committed by heterosexual men as is sexual assault.
There are cases of homosexual assault but by and large the biggest perpetrators are heterosexual men.
Statistically as a parent you would be better served being suspicious of a a step parent, a coach, a teacher and a preacher than a gay person!
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Per Melanie's quote: For one thing, there are far more heterosexuals around children, not the least because there are FAR more heterosexual men than homosexual ones, and FAR fewer people with children have a homosexual partner. So, really, that's a meaningless statistic -doesn't really indicate anything.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

So can we assume that randomly using stats to presume a stance without taking into consideration all the factors probably isn’t the best angle??
Totally agree :ebiggrin: :eugeek:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

melanie wrote:So can we assume that randomly using stats to presume a stance without taking into consideration all the factors probably isn’t the best angle??
Wow, a leftist that is finally starting to get it!

Mel, I'm pleasantly surprised!
:mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Haha another American that thinks every response is politically inclined.
I think the left side of my vegemite toast this morning had a little more margarine :mrgreen:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

melanie wrote:Haha another American that thinks every response is politically inclined.
I think the left side of my vegemite toast this morning had a little more margarine :mrgreen:
Hey, when leftism is your worldview, it's the lens you see everything through.

Kinda like my male chauvinist lens... :shock:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Ha! Touché
I’m as much a leftist Rick as you are chauvinist :pillows:
Blessed
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Blessed »

melanie wrote: The stats are off the richter in regards to the biggest abusers of children;
I'm assuming this is correct only because there are more straight male step parents than gay male step parents? What kind of abuse are you referring to do? May you please define "abuse" ?
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

melanie wrote:Statistically the most dangerous person to a child in regards to sexual violence, domestic violence and abuse is a male step parent.
The statistics are echoed across the board, regardless of ethnicity, economic background or culture.
In fact majority of all domestic violence is committed by heterosexual men as is sexual assault.
There are cases of homosexual assault but by and large the biggest perpetrators are heterosexual men.
Statistically as a parent you would be better served being suspicious of a a step parent, a coach, a teacher and a preacher than a gay person!
What water you been drinking?
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote:
melanie wrote:Statistically the most dangerous person to a child in regards to sexual violence, domestic violence and abuse is a male step parent.
What water you been drinking?

-Edward R Murrow

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

RickD wrote:
melanie wrote:So can we assume that randomly using stats to presume a stance without taking into consideration all the factors probably isn’t the best angle??
Wow, a leftist that is finally starting to get it!

Mel, I'm pleasantly surprised!
:mrgreen:
Facts strung together often do not convey truth...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Kurieuo wrote:It's his business, he has every right to kick them/whoever out.

I just hope he realizes the same when he is refused a cake. ;) You know there will be zero sympathy for Christians right?

But, then, if we come to Christ we know He was crucified so we shouldn't be surprised. I'd consider it an honour.
Let me bring this back around to the topic..

Imagine if the Coffee shop own was a Christian who cussed and tossed Gay Activist out of his shop...

Would anything be happening to the shop owner then?

Would he be charged with a hate crime? Be serving time in Jail? Shop burned down?

That is the point...

It cuts both ways.

The Gay Shop owner is no different than the southern shop owners who refused store services to Blacks back in the 1950's and 60's.

Christian bakery owners never refuse customers who were Gay, nor kick them out by threat of violence, just politely said they could not bake a wedding caking as a matter of their religious conscience. They made them other kinds of cakes before and served them often in their store. That is far different than what this shop owner did by a long shot.
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Philip wrote:Per Melanie's quote: For one thing, there are far more heterosexuals around children, not the least because there are FAR more heterosexual men than homosexual ones, and FAR fewer people with children have a homosexual partner. So, really, that's a meaningless statistic -doesn't really indicate anything.
I worked as a a case manager managing treatment teams for sex offenders.

Often, most assaults were on young females by such men. The men who abuse young boys had strong homosexual erotic tendencies. In the comedy classic "Airplane" the pilot of the plane asked a young boy if he liked Gladiator movies where men wear next to nothing. That comedy piece is classic of mirroring the truth about such people.

So sex offenders, it is about power, dominance, and successful manipulation of gaming families and people to turn over their children to them. The Harvey Weinstein news story - is an example of wielding power and manipulation to pull of offenses and keep doing it by playing on peoples sympathies - so he went to rehab.

It is not about that there is more of one type of male that does it. It is about folks who love sexual power and gaming people as a means to have power over all. Women sex offenders also do this. The LGBT activist want more recruits for their community which is consist only about 3 to 4 percent of the population. They have gamed the Govt and schools system to to groom new younger victims into their community. They are in love with power. With that said, judge however you will on this matter.
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Philip
Site Owner