BLM: Liberalism is white supremacism

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

BLM: Liberalism is white supremacism

Post by Hortator »

This year....I just can't wrap my head around certain things, but this one takes the cake.

https://reason.com/blog/2017/10/04/blac ... ut-down-th
Students affiliated with the Black Lives Matter movement crashed an event at the College of William & Mary, rushed the stage, and prevented the invited guest—the American Civil Liberties Union's Claire Gastañaga, a W & M alum—from speaking.

Ironically, Gastañaga had intended to speak on the subject, "Students and the First Amendment."

The disruption was livestreamed on BLM at W&M's Facebook page. Students took to the stage just a few moments after Gastañaga began her remarks. At first, she attempted to spin the demonstration as a welcome example of the kind of thing she had come to campus to discuss, commenting "Good, I like this," as they lined up and raised their signs. "I'm going to talk to you about knowing your rights, and protests and demonstrations, which this illustrates very well. Then I'm going to respond to questions from the moderators, and then questions from the audience."

Treatment of Cersei Lannister in Game of Thrones, though why anyone would want to be associated with the religious fanatics in that particular conflict is beyond me), "blood on your hands," "the revolution will not uphold the Constitution," and, uh, "liberalism is white supremacy."
So now Trump Supporters, Conservatives, Libertarians, and Republicans are Nazis, Moderates are sympathetic to Nazis and White Supremacists, and the ACLU, and Liberals are White Supremacists now. Also the "Revolution will not uphold the Constitution".

Jesus can't come back soon enough.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: BLM: Liberalism is white supremacism

Post by RickD »

Hortator wrote:
So now Trump Supporters, Conservatives, Libertarians, and Republicans are Nazis, Moderates are sympathetic to Nazis and White Supremacists, and the ACLU, and Liberals are White Supremacists now. Also the "Revolution will not uphold the Constitution".
It's true. If you're white, you're racist. It's a fact.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony