Books about Trump

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
ultimate777
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Books about Trump

Post by ultimate777 »

Can anybody recomend any good pro-Trump books or Trump books written before 2015 (before 2014 might be better) that cover at least the last 40 years of his life?
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Books about Trump

Post by edwardmurphy »

I imagine that Amazon could.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

ultimate777 wrote:Can anybody recomend any good pro-Trump books or Trump books written before 2015 (before 2014 might be better) that cover at least the last 40 years of his life?
I don't know about many books except for "Art of the deal" but how about an interview with Donald Trump in 1987?

https://youtu.be/CCYQwKNOQCM

Also another interview with Donald Trump from 1988 on the Oprah Winfrey show.I would like people to see and understand that Donald Trump really has'nt changed much,although he did used to be pro-choice but is now pro-life. But these false charges from Liberals,etc about Donald Trump is fake or a conman just don't hold up when we look back all the way to the 1980's to see that Donald Trump has always not liked how our politicians allow America to get ripped off and this is Trump's foreign policy that he ran on and won on.

Trump on Oprah Winfrey show 1988.
https://youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
ultimate777 wrote:Can anybody recomend any good pro-Trump books or Trump books written before 2015 (before 2014 might be better) that cover at least the last 40 years of his life?
I don't know about many books except for "Art of the deal" but how about an interview with Donald Trump in 1987?

Also another interview with Donald Trump from 1988 on the Oprah Winfrey show.I would like people to see and understand that Donald Trump really has'nt changed much,although he did used to be pro-choice but is now pro-life. But these false charges from Liberals,etc about Donald Trump is fake or a conman just don't hold up when we look back all the way to the 1980's to see that Donald Trump has always not liked how our politicians allow America to get ripped off and this is Trump's foreign policy that he ran on and won on.

Let me tell you where I'm coming from. I believe much bad stuff about Trump. One might claim any negative books written
about him after he started running for President were lies meant to ruin his campaign or his Presidency. To books written a few years back that would not apply. Also, it would not apply to pro-Trump books that might cover most of Trump's life.
I may have links in further posts of interest.
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

abelcainsbrother wrote:

This book is definitely pro-Trump, but does not go back very far into his history the chapter headings seem to say.

http://mpub.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/ ... %7CSubject
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

ultimate777 wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:

Let me tell you where I'm coming from. I believe much bad stuff about Trump. One might claim any negative books written
about him after he started running for President were lies meant to ruin his campaign or his Presidency. To books written a few years back that would not apply. Also, it would not apply to pro-Trump books that might cover most of Trump's life.

Well nobody can change your mind and you can believe anything you want to.But from a Christiamn perspective I have watched Christians vote for Republicans year after year with these Republicans running on a pro-life platform and yet not one thing was ever done for the pro-life movement.

Yet Donald Trump in just 6 months has already done more for the pro-life movement that any other Republican ever has.Donald Trump put a pro-life conservative on the Supreme Court and will put atleast three more on the court before he is gone which means Roe vs Wade could be overturned and sent back to the states to decide.

Plus Donald Trump defunded planned parenthood.Now how come no other Republican President that ran on a pro-life platform ever did anything for the pro-life movement? Because Donald Trump a man that many questioned if he was even a Christian has delivered for the pro-life movement and it will continue.

Plus Trump signed an executive order that tells the IRS not to target churches for the sermons they preach on,etc.I don't know if you're aware but in Canada a Christian pastor cannot preach against certian things or it is considered hate speech,yet Donald Trump has given the church free speech to be able to speak out if they choose to and not be targeted or lose their tax exempt status for doing so.

I mean I do not see how a Christian can overlook how much Donald Trump has done for the Christian church in America. I mean for years the church have been silenced by political correctness and seperation of church and state. Liberals took Christian's free speech away with separation of church and state and yet Donald Trump has given the church back free speech.

This is keeping a promise Donald Trump made with Christians too. You see before Donald Trump ran for President he met with Christian ministers,pastors,etc and he had a meeting with them at Trump Tower and he wanted to know why the church has become so weak and quite when it has a powerful voice politically.

I mean even Donald Trump could see how much dead the church has become afraid to tackle controversial topics,etc but they told him we would lose our tax exempt status and he told them that if he wins and becomes President he wants to do something to change this and we can already see he did keep his promise and has delivered like he said he would. And more is coming too.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
ultimate777 wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:

Well nobody can change your mind and you can believe anything you want to.But from a Christiamn perspective I have watched Christians vote for Republicans year after year with these Republicans running on a pro-life platform and yet not one thing was ever done for the pro-life movement.

Yet Donald Trump in just 6 months has already done more for the pro-life movement that any other Republican ever has.Donald Trump put a pro-life conservative on the Supreme Court and will put atleast three more on the court before he is gone which means Roe vs Wade could be overturned and sent back to the states to decide.

Plus Donald Trump defunded planned parenthood.Now how come no other Republican President that ran on a pro-life platform ever did anything for the pro-life movement? Because Donald Trump a man that many questioned if he was even a Christian has delivered for the pro-life movement and it will continue.

Plus Trump signed an executive order that tells the IRS not to target churches for the sermons they preach on,etc.I don't know if you're aware but in Canada a Christian pastor cannot preach against certian things or it is considered hate speech,yet Donald Trump has given the church free speech to be able to speak out if they choose to and not be targeted or lose their tax exempt status for doing so.

I mean I do not see how a Christian can overlook how much Donald Trump has done for the Christian church in America. I mean for years the church have been silenced by political correctness and seperation of church and state. Liberals took Christian's free speech away with separation of church and state and yet Donald Trump has given the church back free speech.

This is keeping a promise Donald Trump made with Christians too. You see before Donald Trump ran for President he met with Christian ministers,pastors,etc and he had a meeting with them at Trump Tower and he wanted to know why the church has become so weak and quite when it has a powerful voice politically.

I mean even Donald Trump could see how much dead the church has become. but they told him we would lose our tax exempt status and he told them that if he wins and becomes President he wants to do something to change this and we can already see he did keep his promise and has delivered like he said he would. And more is coming too.

This book, which I think really skins him, was written in 1992. I'm getting the book and I will see what it makes of him.
Remember the date, 1992. Long before 2016.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

ultimate777 wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
ultimate777 wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:

I mean even Donald Trump could see how much dead the church has become. but they told him we would lose our tax exempt status and he told them that if he wins and becomes President he wants to do something to change this and we can already see he did keep his promise and has delivered like he said he would. And more is coming too.

This book, which I think really skins him, was written in 1992. I'm getting the book and I will see what it makes of him.

OK but don't forget to pay attention to how much of a friend Donald Trump is to the Christian community because it does matter and is important.Look at his fruit he is producing if nothing else for the church and pro-life movement because abortion is murder.

ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

Trump is no friend of the Christian community. He is leading it to danger. He knows how to play it.
According to his book "Think Big" he loves and recommends highly revenge, for instance. What would Jesus think of that?
And if you check I think you will find lots of negative comments about Christianity by him.

Watch this space.
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
ultimate777 wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
ultimate777 wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:

OK but don't forget to pay attention to how much of a friend Donald Trump is to the Christian community because it does matter and is important.Look at his fruit he is producing if nothing else for the church and pro-life movement because abortion is murder.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... -idolatry/
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Good article. That guy is right.

And Abe, the SCOTUS appointment is Trump's only pro-Christian accomplishment. The Planned Parenthood thing hasn't happened and still might not, and the IRS wasn't enforcing that rule anyway. Beyond that, it's hard to imagine that diving deep into politics and fundraising is going to be good for churches.
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

Thanks, Ed. Don't overlook the last paragraph of the below, Abe.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/opinion/ ... 323394001/
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

Christian Trump supporters can't win. The best thing they can do is throw over the chessboard.

http://www.beliefnet.com/news/articles/ ... trump.aspx
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Actions Trump has taken on behalf of Christian church speak louder than words do and you should'nt take these blessings for granted.Perhaps you should go to Canada and preach against certian things and be charged for hate speech before you get it.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:Good article. That guy is right.

And Abe, the SCOTUS appointment is Trump's only pro-Christian accomplishment. The Planned Parenthood thing hasn't happened and still might not, and the IRS wasn't enforcing that rule anyway. Beyond that, it's hard to imagine that diving deep into politics and fundraising is going to be good for churches.
How come no Republican ever did these things Trump has then? Trump has.And just wait until Roe vs Wade is overturned and sent back to the states you'll see what I mean then.