News Alert: CNN is bias ! LOL !

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: News Alert: CNN is bias ! LOL !

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:I still think he'll be impeached sooner or later, but I haven't set a date or picked a reason. This isn't a prophecy, just a hunch. There are a lot of grains of salt out there and they're all being investigated. And there are probably plenty more to be found. Trump is a shady guy who instinctively does shady things and surrounds himself with shady people. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. His low popularity numbers are a factor, as is his distracting behavior and the impact it's having on McConnell and Ryan's attempts to move the Republican agenda forward. He was willing to risk obstruction of justice - assuming that he understood the risk he was taking - for Mike Flynn. What will he do if Jared Kushner gets jammed up?

So anyway, yeah, I still expect him to get impeached, but it's not because of any one story or any one news source.

You sure do like to be wrong.After months of accusations and investigation they've got nothing on Trump.This is because the globalists do not control Trump,he is a billionaire and can't be bought off and they have nothing on him to force him to go along with their agenda so yes of course they would love to impeach him,but it is not going to happen.Instead Trump and Putin will be going after the globalists and the illuminati.They can run to their state of the art bunkers they've built under ground but they won't be in control of America.This is what is coming.Russia is already helping the US take out ISIS and globalists and the illuminati are next.Pedogate is coming too and your Democrat Party will be in shambles after it hits.This is what is coming.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Holy crap, Abe! I expect you to be a bit wacky, but you've really outdone yourself with this one.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:Holy crap, Abe! I expect you to be a bit wacky, but you've really outdone yourself with this one.
What is wacky about it? It is true Russia is helping the US take out ISIS and it is true that there have been pedo arrests going on accross America and more is to come.Just sit back and watch.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

There have always been pedo arrests across the country. Pedophilia is both real and illegal. You have yet to show that that sad but common phenomenon has anything to do with Trump or the Democratic Party, much less with globalism or the Illuminati. You're talking like a raving lunatic.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:There have always been pedo arrests across the country. Pedophilia is both real and illegal. You have yet to show that that sad but common phenomenon has anything to do with Trump or the Democratic Party, much less with globalism or the Illuminati. You're talking like a raving lunatic.
You mean you have'nt read about the state of the art bunkers the globalists have built under ground?What are they planning on?And you can't put 2 and 2 together when it comes to pedogate?You have'nt read about how George Soros and the Rothchild's are not allowed in Russia?It is you that have been wrong in your wacky predictions,not me.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

I'm aware that our government has bunkers - that's nothing new. Pedogate doesn't seem to exist, so I haven't tried to do the math. I have no idea where George Soros or the Rothschilds are allowed to travel, but I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Anyway, believe whatever you want to. Your tenuous grip on reality isn't my problem to fix.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
edwardmurphy wrote:There have always been pedo arrests across the country. Pedophilia is both real and illegal. You have yet to show that that sad but common phenomenon has anything to do with Trump or the Democratic Party, much less with globalism or the Illuminati. You're talking like a raving lunatic.
You mean you have'nt read about the state of the art bunkers the globalists have built under ground?What are they planning on?And you can't put 2 and 2 together when it comes to pedogate?You have'nt read about how George Soros and the Rothchild's are not allowed in Russia?It is you that have been wrong in your wacky predictions,not me.
Don't forget the black helicopters, and the closed down Walmarts being used as internment camps.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Don't forget the black helicopters, and the closed down Walmarts being used as internment camps.
:lol:
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Bunker Builders
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/b ... pse-932748

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Remember ACB,

It's not paranoia, if they're really watching you.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:I'm aware that our government has bunkers - that's nothing new. Pedogate doesn't seem to exist, so I haven't tried to do the math. I have no idea where George Soros or the Rothschilds are allowed to travel, but I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Anyway, believe whatever you want to. Your tenuous grip on reality isn't my problem to fix.
Whaever I'm just telling you what is coming and it is good news too.It is not doom and gloom like you might often hear.It is good that these things are coming and America will be better off because of it,you'll see.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:I'm aware that our government has bunkers - that's nothing new. Pedogate doesn't seem to exist, so I haven't tried to do the math. I have no idea where George Soros or the Rothschilds are allowed to travel, but I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Here this might get you started on Pedogate.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Seriously? I'm supposed to wade through some lady's Twitter feed for evidence of the thing you claim is happening? You can't just show me your evidence?
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

Another CNN contributor says the whole Russia thing is a nothing burger!

Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I feel like Fox gets away too easy with not being "mass media" although it is, and it too dresses its messages without any real journalism often pandering to the other side. They have their ratings afterall to protect also (with the more "conservative" populations). So, then, I'd be interested to see if he does also do something that makes Fox squeamish.

I can't remember the last time I've seen any real journalism coming out of mainstream, except maybe 20-30 years ago. I've also stopped listening to any news in Australia. I don't care to waste my time a newstainment (which journalism isn't and contains next to nothing but pushing someone elses political agenda). Anything I'm interested to know, I can research at the time it crosses my mind a diverse set of opinions.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)