Leftist Propaganda has intended consequences:Shooting

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Leftist Propaganda has intended consequences:Shooting

Post by B. W. »

... A leftist wacko who follows the leftist news dribble and believes all the lies about republicans wanting to destroy the country, starve kids, ban Muslims, throw granny over the cliff, all about corporate profiteering, exploits workers, homophobic, destroyers of healthcare and a host of other bigoted lies - like never Trump, Trump evil, Trump, etc and etc must stop now as it...

...bore fruit, today, 6-14-2017 around 8am EST

Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as many Republican members as possible

And this...

LEFT-WING TWITTER CELEBRATES SHOOTING OF REP. SCALISE

Leftist Propaganda does have intended consequence...

This propaganda must be denounced by all news media such as all Soros control media - MSNBC NBC ABC CBS CNN and all local stations as well as all Democrats...

Not by a flimsy feel good apology but actual fruit filled and seen by stopping all vicious and hate-filled rhetoric spewed from Nancy Pelosie, Chuck Summer and all their cronies must stop and also stop it with the witch hunt after Session's and Trump as well as stop obstructing legislative process and stop insulting and lying to the American people.

However, I do not think this will happen instead we will hear Democrats use only useless platitudes with no substance instead...and go back spreading true rage and hate built upon false narratives... as well as leftist media types

I mentioned this before - Civil War - just might happen in the USA again and I cringe at the thought of this.
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Leftist Propaganda has intended consequences:Shooting

Post by edwardmurphy »

Blowhard with no interest in history or context rushes to politicize tragedy. Tonight at 11.
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

I'm sick of you people saying that the left approve of what happened.

Of COURSE the left didn't like this attack. The attack failed, didn't it?
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

What the [love] is wrong with you?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Hortator wrote:I'm sick of you people saying that the left approve of what happened.

Of COURSE the left didn't like this attack. The attack failed, didn't it?
Too soon.

For sarcasm to be successful, proper timing is crucial.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

edwardmurphy wrote:What the [love] is wrong with you?
my parents were atheists
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Seems unlikely, and it's only relevant if they were also a-holes.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:Seems unlikely, and it's only relevant if they were also a-holes.
Face it buddy,you're on the losing team and going down fast as the majority of Americans want nothing to do with the Democratic Party after the way they and their propaganda media have acted since Trump won.You will never encourage and inspire people to vote for you when all you're offering is hate,lies,slander,riots,violence,Russia conspiracy theories,bloody Trump heads,Censorship,killing cops,inspiring the killing of congressman,offering safe spaces and Islamic terrorism. That my friend is a losing hand.Ya'll are making it easy for Republicans to pick up Democrat seats in 18 and for Trump to win-re-election in 20.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Abe, a stopped clock is right twice a day. It shouldn't get cocky, and neither should you.

Frankly, I have no idea how things will go in 2018 or 2020. On the one hand, Trump is a train wreck. On the other hand, the Republicans have proved that they'll normalize any crazy, stupid, incompetent thing he does and defend it as best they can. It seems like they've decided that their best bet is to bluster through. Maybe it will work, and maybe it won't. We'll see.

Back to the matter at hand, B.W. has sunk to a new low with the toxic [nonsense] in this thread. It's absolutely disgusting to claim that progressives are rooting for violence. Besides that, his disgusting claim is just more partisan BS. Anybody who didn't spend the Obama years with their head jammed up their ass knows just how insane and over the top the rhetoric from the right was. I don't give a damn whether you admit it or not - I was here and I saw it for myself. Now people who chanted "lock her up" and use the word "lügenpresse" to describe the media are suddenly adamant that their [poop] doesn't stink and the left is inciting violence. [nonsense].

Everybody is doing it, everybody has been doing it for a long time, and everybody needs to take it down a notch. Anybody that tries to pin it on one side or the other is unforgivably stupid and ignorant or a [love] liar.

Tomorrow, if I'm still here, I'll take a deep breath and work on practicing what I just preached.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:Abe, a stopped clock is right twice a day. It shouldn't get cocky, and neither should you.

Frankly, I have no idea how things will go in 2018 or 2020. On the one hand, Trump is a train wreck. On the other hand, the Republicans have proved that they'll normalize any crazy, stupid, incompetent thing he does and defend it as best they can. It seems like they've decided that their best bet is to bluster through. Maybe it will work, and maybe it won't. We'll see.

Back to the matter at hand, B.W. has sunk to a new low with the toxic [nonsense] in this thread. It's absolutely disgusting to claim that progressives are rooting for violence. Besides that, his disgusting claim is just more partisan BS. Anybody who didn't spend the Obama years with their head jammed up their *** knows just how insane and over the top the rhetoric from the right was. I don't give a damn whether you admit it or not - I was here and I saw it for myself. Now people who chanted "lock her up" and use the word "lügenpresse" to describe the media are suddenly adamant that their [poop] doesn't stink and the left is inciting violence. [nonsense].

Everybody is doing it, everybody has been doing it for a long time, and everybody needs to take it down a notch. Anybody that tries to pin it on one side or the other is unforgivably stupid and ignorant or a [love] liar.

Tomorrow, if I'm still here, I'll take a deep breath and work on practicing what I just preached.

What you mean is the Republican Party is trying to force Donald Trump to be Jeb Bush and to abandon the things he ran on and won on.So you don't mind the Republicans trying to turn Donald Trump into politically correct Jeb Bush.We rejected Jeb Bush though and he had his chance to convince us why his PC ideas were good for American and he failed.We chose Donald Trump's ideas but the DC establishment don't know how to handle it. They don't realize that they are only hurting themselves by trying to change Donald Trump and we will not take it out on Donald Trump because they don't like his politics.We will take it out on them and not Donald Trump.Frustrated Republicans will not go over to the Democrat Party though because they have nothing to offer and I suspect that once the dust settles they will grow to understand that Donald Trump is not so bad after all.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote:
Back to the matter at hand, B.W. has sunk to a new low with the toxic [nonsense] in this thread. It's absolutely disgusting to claim that progressives are rooting for violence...
Where did B. W. say that progressives are rooting for violence?

Quote please.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

"Leftist propaganda has intended consequences: Shooting."
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote:"Leftist propaganda has intended consequences: Shooting."
Nope.

I asked you, "Where did B. W. say that progressives are rooting for violence?"

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

A) Regardless of influences, I'm sick of excuses that this or that entity made people so angry they just had to do acts of violence. Such people (ones committing such acts) don't care about much about right and wrong - they care about venting their rage. And they are often willing to commit the very same acts they are supposedly upset over - and not defensively but proactively - and often against people who have nothing at all to do with their asserted beefs.

B) ANYONE spewing hateful, violence-encouraging content (be it words or in adapted plays) are wrong. It doesn't matter if it if right or left influenced. Everyone who cares about these actions should categorically condemn it - don't get cute with selective condemnation and blame.

C) I'm sick of the reaction to violence being a focus upon supposed political rhetoric driving it, as opposed to the first reaction - which should be - it's wrong and evil. What, people can't control their actions. For hundreds of years, politicians have commented upon their political opposition in harsh language - yet, people didn't go out and shoot people, assault them. And not that many who are victims of such violence have nothing to do with the asserted catalysts they try to blame for their actions.

D) There ARE many people who go way too far in what they say - people ALL across the political spectrum need to "dial it back!" But what I always see is selective condemnation, or people first focus on the wrong stuff - they are unwilling to condemn those committing such acts, depending upon if those committing them tend to line up more with their political angers. People out there attacking police officers because of whatever individual cop did whatever - oh, but the FOCUS is quick to blame society's racism and not first to totally condemn the perpetrators of the violence - most, by the way, who are far more racist than those they accuse of it. Acts of religious bigotry - same deal. Etc.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

philip wrote:
For hundreds of years, politicians have commented upon their political opposition in harsh language - yet, people didn't go out and shoot people, assault them.
Really? Must've missed these "few exceptions". :poke:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... oliticians

-Edward R Murrow