concealed carry in NC

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

concealed carry in NC

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

In NC a bill is going thru the house so that one can carry a gun concealed without a permit, when one turns 18... :)
I hardly have ever got to shoot a gun even tho I live in the country, I would like to have it for self defense since I've had death threats and people used to try to get inside my house (or maybe that was a spirit, don't ask).
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: concealed carry in NC

Post by RickD »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:In NC a bill is going thru the house so that one can carry a gun concealed without a permit, when one turns 18... :)
I hardly have ever got to shoot a gun even tho I live in the country, I would like to have it for self defense since I've had death threats and people used to try to get inside my house (or maybe that was a spirit, don't ask).
I'm pretty sure handguns wouldn't stop spirits. Maybe you can get a conceal carry for a Ghostbusters proton gun.

John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

And, Kid, whatever you do - DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS!
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

:guns: Just put some salt in your silver bullets. That will stop anything etheral or otherwise.

We don't have an official firearms topic do we? I'm thinking of getting my conceal carry soon, and wouldn't mind some advice on a starter gun. I've heard revolvers are extremely reliable and simple to maintain
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Hortator wrote::guns: Just put some salt in your silver bullets. That will stop anything etheral or otherwise.

We don't have an official firearms topic do we? I'm thinking of getting my conceal carry soon, and wouldn't mind some advice on a starter gun. I've heard revolvers are extremely reliable and simple to maintain
Can't recall salt but silver is supposed to work, somehow. Not that I believe it does. How about we micro-etch bible verses on our bullets?
Yeah, revolvers are good, rifles are too but uk they're too big.
I shouldn't get an AK-15, u can see y.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Y'all know why I talked about spirits there. Just look at my other thread.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

I think you have to have passed a test with that thing!

jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Hortator wrote::guns: Just put some salt in your silver bullets. That will stop anything etheral or otherwise.

Can't recall salt but silver is supposed to work, somehow. Not that I believe it does. How about we micro-etch bible verses on our bullets?
silver stops werewolves. salt is supposed to stop ghosts. dont know about the bible verses on the bullets maybe. to be safe, maybe you could dip the silver bullets in warm salty holy water? that would cover all the bases
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

jenna wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:

silver stops werewolves. salt is supposed to stop ghosts. dont know about the bible verses on the bullets maybe. to be safe, maybe you could dip the silver bullets in warm salty holy water? that would cover all the bases
How about we try to stay away from encounters with paranormal stuff, if possible? Try not to give to much energy or interest about these things, even a seemingly harmless interest can open one up. Problem is sometimes it's really interesting especially if u're around it like me (on occasion), but lets get back to the OP. It would still cost a bit to buy a gun, or a holster/belt. My neighbor got one today from his granddaughter or daughter and he said it costed about 160 bucks for a holster with a belt. Yeesh...that costs a lot.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Good news, kid! Paranormal stuff doesn't exist, so you can read Harry Potter and daydream about ghosts without the slightest risk of becoming a wizard or getting possessed by a Phantasm.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

edwardmurphy wrote:Good news, kid! Paranormal stuff doesn't exist, so you can read Harry Potter and daydream about ghosts without the slightest risk of becoming a wizard or getting possessed by a Phantasm.
not to disregard the op, but yes in fact paranormal stuff does exist. had a weird experience with it myself, along with my mother. so it wasnt just me, and cant be discounted
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them