A CONSERVATIVE Writer's Sober Look at Trump

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: A CONSERVATIVE Writer's Sober Look at Trump

Post by abelcainsbrother »

ultimate777 wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Philip wrote:I think this is a fair and accurate analysis of the current state of the Trump presidency:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democracy- ... 1495149082
The only people playing with Democracy is the deep state establishment as they are proving that they do not care about election results and that they decide for us who we get and what we do,whether we the people like it or not.The deep state establishment is and has been far more a threat to our Democracy than Donald Trump,as a matter of fact both parties have been blocking Trump's agenda that he ran on since the day he was elected and yet Trump is effected by it.He has been stonewalled,for now.

It is these career politicians in Washington that are the evil ones who are sold out puppets to their donors who sell out America and the American people for a globalist agenda that is treason while giving us political lesser than two evil game so that there is not much difference between a Republican President and a Democrat President where they act like political enemies in the media but go on vacations together behind the scenes.They never fix anything despite the trillions of dollars they have spent and America and the American people suffer for it and they don'y want it to stop because they refuse to put America and the American people first and put other people and countries first,instead,both Republican and Democrat.

Instead of looking at Trump as a threat to Democracy focus on the deep state establishment that is holding up the middle finger to those who voted against them and voted for Donald Trump to drain the swamp. No wonder they want him impeached,he is a threat to their political games and corruption that they want to remain hidden.This article is focused on the wrong enemy,BIGTIME! The fact they want to impeach Trump tells me he is doing it the right way and they can't stand it and my support for Donald Trump is only increased.

We will march on Washington that go into Congress and throw these loser politicians out in the street if they ever impeached Trump,we have the military on our side too,As Trump is the commander in chief and we would be on his side,but they won't because it is God's will that Trump is President and they cannot stop God's will.God himself is dissatisfied with both political parties too.We have God's permission to drain the swamp in Washington.

I'm glad you can always be depended on to tell it like it ISN"T, and never could be. Keep it up, don't stop now.
We've grown to depend on you not to dilly dally, so don't let us down. You can do it :ebiggrin:

Did you know that Donald Trump and Putin will come together and take out ISIS and the illuminati? Then after that the swamp will be easy to drain,then we'll see the change we've all been hoping to see for years.Do you remember Donald Trump during the election talking about the possibility of actually getting along with Russia to take out ISIS? Well it looks like not only are they going to take out ISIS but the illuminati also.Yes,the globalists.As you may know George Soros is not allowed in Russia because he tried to weaken Russia's economy and Putin does not like the globalists and it is one reason why you're seeing Russia attacked in the media like we are.Know this that Donald Trump is rich and so cannot be bought off by the globalists like alot of politicians are.The globalists do not control Donald Trump like they did Bush and Obama and so they are pannicked and this is why you're seeing these lies about Russia in the media.But once Trump and Putin is finished they won't be controlling us anymore.

Megyn Kelly and Putin interview
https://youtu.be/x8AeBAV4EIY

The way Putin knows what is coming regardless if it is a Republican or Democrat or what political power comes or goes is because he knows the globalists control them.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

I think some of what the globalists say is true about Trump, I don't agree with all his decisions either. But i think ACB is on to something, there does seem to be a liberal conspiracy across the Western world.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:I think some of what the globalists say is true about Trump, I don't agree with all his decisions either. But i think ACB is on to something, there does seem to be a liberal conspiracy across the Western world.
As a Trump supporter some of the decisions he has made,some of the people he has appointed,etc bother me and alot of Trump voters.It seems like Trump is kinda going back on some of what he ran on.However I have just looked at it from a different perspective than others have and I think that Trump is using strategy for now to lay low for now until the right time when the swamp can be drained.So by him appointing certian people that are questionable and even are seen as neo-cons and even globalists it is part of his strategy to kinda lay low under the radar until they can start prosecuting.They must gather the evidence and it takes time to build cases and it has only been five months. This is how I see things from the news I rely on,etc.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

What evidence? What cases? What the Hell are you talking about?
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

abelcainsbrother wrote: As a Trump supporter some of the decisions he has made,some of the people he has appointed,etc bother me and alot of Trump voters.It seems like Trump is kinda going back on some of what he ran on.However I have just looked at it from a different perspective than others have and I think that Trump is using strategy for now to lay low for now until the right time when the swamp can be drained. This is how I see things from the news I rely on,etc.
It's a fact that politicians, once they become president, go back on what they said.
He could be, but I'm not sure.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:What evidence? What cases? What the Hell are you talking about?
Remember when I told you before that in our intelligence agencies there are both good guys and bad guys in them and the good guys are appalled at the corruption they know about and have been leaking info about this corruption? We there are more leaks that have came out but you won't hear about them if you only get your news from the MSM.I have been paying attention by getting my news from other sources than the MSM,this is how I know what is going to come out.Now it could be totally wrong info but I believe it especially compared to the MSM.But if I showed you where I got this info from you would just call it fake news.But for instance Pedogate is being investigated and it is going to come out and it is going to be shocking if/when it does.The problem is it effects both Republicans and Democrats that are compromised and forced to go along with the globalist agenda.So it has the potential to effect both parties,which would make draining the swamp easy.Why do you think so many in both parties are against Donald Trump?They are compromised and are being forced to go along with an agenda. They set these politicians up and then blackmail them to go along with their agenda. The good guys in our intelligence agencies know this and are tired of this corruption and they are bringing it out into the light to be exposed.The good guys have the evidence and it has been given to the proper authorities.They have the evidence to expose it even if nobody was prosecuted for it too,but it is coming and I believe they will be prosecuted and after all of the lies these people have threw at Trump about Russian collusion they will deserve it when it happens.You also have the Seth Rich murder being investigated too and it is going to come out also.If they were able to impeach Trump it still would not stop them from being exposed.They will be brought down no matter what.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Globalism is defined as "the attitude or policy of placing the interests of the entire world above those of individual nations."

Did you know that in the last 30 years - the period most impacted by globalist policies - the number of people living in extreme poverty has declined faster than at any other time in history?

How can you, as a Christian, be opposed to that?
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Ed: Did you know that in the last 30 years - the period most impacted by globalist policies - the number of people living in extreme poverty has declined faster than at any other time in history?

And so, WHAT exactly is is "that," Ed? That's a pointless strawman question. There are nuances to what a thinking person sees as good global participation, and ones that may well be dangerous or unhelpful. And there are many doubtful aspects as to what is claimed to be necessary, and the supposed beneficial results. Plus, you connect your strawman to an insinuated lack of concern for the poor by Christians. Cheap shot, dumb post!
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:Globalism is defined as "the attitude or policy of placing the interests of the entire world above those of individual nations."

Did you know that in the last 30 years - the period most impacted by globalist policies - the number of people living in extreme poverty has declined faster than at any other time in history?

That is treason.Our leaders put their hands on the bible and swear to uphold and defend the Constitution and yet they have abandoned the Constitution pushing a globalist agenda.They have put other countries first over America and used the American tax-payer to pay for most of it based on secret globalist policies that are out of view and are in secret. I mean remember when Alex Jones was preaching this stuff just 10-15 years ago it was seen as a conspiracy theory but now even the liberal media does reports on it from time to time so that it is no longer a conspiracy.Which is why you are now defending it overlooking how treasonous it is to do that. Remember when Hillary said something to the effect of "We cannot let Trump win or we'll all be hung." She knows exactly what is going on as George Soros is a close friend of hers and has been for a long time.

There is a new right wing news program starting on youtube that is going solely focus on exposing George Soros this summer if you want to learn about George Soros.

Here.

How we will defeat George Soros.
https://youtu.be/nZMLI-mW8OI

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

I'm not sure if we're supposed to be opposed to globalism in itself-spreading the Gospel and helping people in need would result in that to an extent-but we realize globalism will eventually lead to the antichrist's reign-but then again that is a necessary evil to help bring the second coming, but we're not to support the antichrist. So I'm not sure what exactly to say.