Well Trump fired... Comey

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The First Charges

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote:
DBowling wrote:A Grand Jury has approved the first charges filed in the Mueller investigation. We don't know who the person is or what the charges are yet. We should find out on Monday.

Any guesses on who is the first to be charged?
I don't know anything more than anyone else, but my wild guess is Manifort.
I think it has to be Crooked Hillary. Trump made a campaign promise to put Hillary in prison. I'm holding him to that promise. :beat:
I have this fantasy where Crooked Hillary and Crooked Trump occupy adjacent cells in the same Federal prison.
Unfortunately I doubt that either of these criminals will ever see the inside of a prison. :(

Ok... no smart @$$ comments about the implications of my fantasy life... :twisted:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote:
RickD wrote:
DBowling wrote:A Grand Jury has approved the first charges filed in the Mueller investigation. We don't know who the person is or what the charges are yet. We should find out on Monday.

I think it has to be Crooked Hillary. Trump made a campaign promise to put Hillary in prison. I'm holding him to that promise. :beat:
I have this fantasy where Crooked Hillary and Crooked Trump occupy adjacent cells in the same Federal prison.
Unfortunately I doubt that either of these criminals will ever see the inside of a prison. :(

Ok... no smart @$$ comments about the implications of my fantasy life... :twisted:
A fantasy about two people in their 70's...

I think I'll leave that one alone. :shock:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Well Trump fired... Comey

Post by edwardmurphy »

Mr. Bowling said Manafort so I'm going to go with Flynn, just to keep things interesting. Ultimately I think it will end up being both of them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

I also think it will be Manafort but I also believe that Manafort has the info to exonerate himself too.This is a move by Mueller to have Manafort flip and go against Trump,but he won't.This is just making the Deep State look bad because after all of the things Hillary got away with,they are now going to indict Manafort?For far less crimes even if he was guilty? Trump still has the ace in the hole,too.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

abelcainsbrother wrote:

I also think it will be Manafort but I also believe that Manafort has the info to exonerate himself too.This is a move by Mueller to have Manafort flip and go against Trump,but he won't.
Well... ACB and I actually agreed on Manafort, and it ended up being Manafort after all. The charges against Manafort look solid and he's been under investigation since 2014. However, the indictments against Manafort appear to involve actions prior to the campaign.
I agree with ACB that Mueller's strategy is to try to make a deal with Manafort for information relating directly to Trump's campaign... which is the real target of the investigation.
I disagree with ACB that Manafort can exonerate himself. It looks like Mueller has Manafort dead to rights. So the real question is how much does Manafort know about the interaction between the Trump campaign and the Russians?

In my opinion Manafort is only the first domino to fall. I agree with edwardmurphy that we will see an indictment against Flynn coming sometime down the road.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

The best thing Trump could do is hammer these bad apples for their own deceptions and corruptions - while asserting it to be a GOOD thing that their activities were discovered. People need to realize that the political class - whether at the level of city mayors and councilmen, or with the cabinet members and associates of potential or sitting presidents - often attracts a percentage of people with corrupted, opportunistic and greedy thinking. And so they should constantly be aware of this. And business people are used to operating within organizations where they aren't necessarily policed. And so they get full of themselves and arrogantly do whatever they think serves their interests. Course, it's not only business people. But just look at the whole thing of large political contributions by companies and wealthy individuals - they aren't giving away all that cash because they love the politicians - they expect a return on their "investment."
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

And there's a third one today... and this one is directly related to the 2016 Trump campaign.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/ ... index.html
A former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser has pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI after he lied about his interactions with foreign officials close to the Russian government.

In court records unsealed on Monday, the FBI said George Papadopoulos "falsely described his interactions with a certain foreign contact who discussed 'dirt' related to emails" concerning Hillary Clinton.
ultimate777
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by ultimate777 »

DBowling wrote:And there's a third one today... and this one is directly related to the 2016 Trump campaign.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/ ... index.html
A former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser has pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI after he lied about his interactions with foreign officials close to the Russian government.

In court records unsealed on Monday, the FBI said George Papadopoulos "falsely described his interactions with a certain foreign contact who discussed 'dirt' related to emails" concerning Hillary Clinton.

Trump is going down, but not before taking his little Trumpsters with him, you Hillary haters :evil:
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

Philip wrote:The best thing Trump could do is hammer these bad apples for their own deceptions and corruptions - while asserting it to be a GOOD thing that their activities were discovered. People need to realize that the political class - whether at the level of city mayors and councilmen, or with the cabinet members and associates of potential or sitting presidents - often attracts a percentage of people with corrupted, opportunistic and greedy thinking. And so they should constantly be aware of this. And business people are used to operating within organizations where they aren't necessarily policed. And so they get full of themselves and arrogantly do whatever they think serves their interests. Course, it's not only business people. But just look at the whole thing of large political contributions by companies and wealthy individuals - they aren't giving away all that cash because they love the politicians - they expect a return on their "investment."
Yes, and the sun revolves around the Earth, too.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

ultimate777 wrote:
Philip wrote:The best thing Trump could do is hammer these bad apples for their own deceptions and corruptions - while asserting it to be a GOOD thing that their activities were discovered. People need to realize that the political class - whether at the level of city mayors and councilmen, or with the cabinet members and associates of potential or sitting presidents - often attracts a percentage of people with corrupted, opportunistic and greedy thinking. And so they should constantly be aware of this. And business people are used to operating within organizations where they aren't necessarily policed. And so they get full of themselves and arrogantly do whatever they think serves their interests. Course, it's not only business people. But just look at the whole thing of large political contributions by companies and wealthy individuals - they aren't giving away all that cash because they love the politicians - they expect a return on their "investment."
I see your Trump Obsession therapy has hit a snag.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

DBowling wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:

I also think it will be Manafort but I also believe that Manafort has the info to exonerate himself too.This is a move by Mueller to have Manafort flip and go against Trump,but he won't.
Well... ACB and I actually agreed on Manafort, and it ended up being Manafort after all. The charges against Manafort look solid and he's been under investigation since 2014. However, the indictments against Manafort appear to involve actions prior to the campaign.
I agree with ACB that Mueller's strategy is to try to make a deal with Manafort for information relating directly to Trump's campaign... which is the real target of the investigation.
I disagree with ACB that Manafort can exonerate himself. It looks like Mueller has Manafort dead to rights. So the real question is how much does Manafort know about the interaction between the Trump campaign and the Russians?

In my opinion Manafort is only the first domino to fall. I agree with edwardmurphy that we will see an indictment against Flynn coming sometime down the road.

Nope! Mueller is going to bring charges against the Podesta's who ran Hillary's campaign.None of this will really effect Donald Trump.This is just proving that because of both Republicans and Democrats we now live in a banana republic where certian politicians are above the law and do not have to follow laws while others do not get away with crimes.The people must obey laws but not certian people in our government,they are above the law and can do as they please and get away with it.None of this effects Trump or makes him look bad.Trump is just exposing the corruption in our government and it just reminds everybody how much the swamp needs draining.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

RickD wrote:
ultimate777 wrote:

If so, what's it to you?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

ultimate777 wrote:
RickD wrote:
ultimate777 wrote:

If so, what's it to you?

Can I share me heart with you? For you.
https://youtu.be/xyYCvtS2WCQ

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

I can't wait until you all realize where this Russia investigation is going because you all are going to be surprised when all is said and done and you realize Trump,Sessions and even Mueller have been playing 5D chess this whole time. When they are done prosecuting these criminals you'll be thankful to the patriots in our government who saw what the scumbags did secretly selling Uranium to Russia while they could do nothing at the time to stop it. So they got with Trump before he even ran and planned all of this out,while playing dumb about it. Remember during the election Donald Trump talked about trying to get along with Russia and even cutting deals with Putin and every time he did it Hillary and the Dems would say Putin is not our ally?Well Trump was trolling them the whole time and now they will have no excuses at all once it all comes out.You'll know why Sean Hannity keeps repeating "TICK TOCK!" when he tweets.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

You've completely lost your grip on reality.