Well Trump fired... Comey

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Well Trump fired... Comey

Post by Kurieuo »

edwardmurphy wrote:You've completely lost your grip on reality.
:lol: You know what they say... reality is often stranger than fiction.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

I can only assume that Abe is gunning for a chance to write Sideshow Don's memoirs.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

I know you don't believe me and it makes it hard for even those on the right who think Jeff Sessions is dragging his feet and protecting Hillary,etc.They are calling for Jeff Sessions to step down accusing him of being compromised because the plan is going so great.But remember - I've told you many times believe the opposite of what the media has said.So they have accused Trump of colluding with Russia when it was Hillary and the Dems who really did it all while blaming Trump of it.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Tide turning in Russian collusion,not in way Dems are gonna like.
https://youtu.be/99iWqNIZaRI
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DBowling »

Kurieuo wrote:
:lol: You know what they say... reality is often stranger than fiction.
And then there are the "alternative facts" coming out of the White House ... which are stranger than both reality and fiction. :P
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Re: The First Charges

Post by DBowling »

DBowling wrote: In my opinion Manafort is only the first domino to fall. I agree with edwardmurphy that we will see an indictment against Flynn coming sometime down the road.
Well we guessed right... Mueller got Flynn and Flynn is now cooperating with Mueller.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... probe.html
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Even though I see many problems with Trump, he does have strengths and he has addressed things that were previously out of control. I'd much prefer Pence step in. Or some conservative of vision, strong character and guts to stand up to whomever. If a more competent person replaces Trump, and soon, it takes away the Left's favorite whipping boy, and their constant use of the time-honored magician's technique of holding up Trump as a fool, so that the focus is far from their own incompetence, policies, and destructiveness over the past 8 years. And as for all of the so-called "conservatives" that helped them - hope they'll be gone as well.

I'd really love to see term limits touted by conservatives - actually, by all in Washington!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

philip wrote:
I'd much prefer Pence step in.
Maybe you can write a letter to the Donald, asking him to step down.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Nah. You do it.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote:
philip wrote:
I'd much prefer Pence step in.
Maybe you can write a letter to the Donald, asking him to step down.
I would also feel much more comfortable with a moral person like Pence as Commander in Chief.
I think we would have a better chance if we were to send our letters to our Congressmen and Senators.

There are only a handful of realistic names for the 'very senior member of the transition team' who directed Flynn to contact Russia. And most of those names are related to each other.

It will be interesting to see who the next domino to fall is.
Kushner?
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

DBowling wrote:
DBowling wrote: In my opinion Manafort is only the first domino to fall. I agree with edwardmurphy that we will see an indictment against Flynn coming sometime down the road.
Well we guessed right... Mueller got Flynn and Flynn is now cooperating with Mueller.
With progressives left - how much are they paying Flynn?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Why would they pay Flynn? If he's pleading guilty to lying to the FBI that means they have him (or maybe his son) dead to rights on something more serious. His "payment" is being allowed to cooperate rather than going to prison (or watching his son go).
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

WAS something nefarious in play, or were some members of the Trump team merely politically/legally naive? Whatever the case, I'd like to see them fairly get to the bottom of things. VERY stupidly, Trump involved his SIL - a person schooled in merely looking to see what advantages exist amongst various players in business. So if HE is the problem, it will be much stickier than some government official being taken down. Whatever the deal, I'd like to see it gotten to the bottom of very quickly! I'm tiring of Trump's juvenile side. But with what I know now, I'd still vote for him over the HillBillies ANY day. Maybe it will take Trump as a stepping stone to better people?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

DBowling wrote:

While Flynn was indicted the indictment proves Mueller has nothing on Donald Trump.Flynn was indicted for lying to the FBI for having contact with a Russian ambassador during the transition,which is not a crime and in noway proves collusion unless you want to say that it is against the law to talk to Russian ambassadors,which it is'nt and is normal for any transition team to meet with Ambassadors of other countries.You still can't lie to the FBI about it though. Mueller is going to go after Democrats anyway,you watch and see.There are thousands of sealed indictments so a bunch of people are going down and it won't be Trump.You all are going to see it was Democrats colluding with the Russians and not Donald Trump.The Uranium one deal is coming and it was Hillary and the Democrats who colluded with the Russians.As Sean Hannity likes to Tweet TICK TOCK! Can anybody say Drain the Swamp?

Also when Flynn is finished with the Democrats they'll wish they never attacked him because he is going to help bust pedophiles in our government.This is the whole reason Democrats went after Flynn in the first place but he still has the info.There is alot of good stuff coming to drain the swamp.There has been alot of treason and evil stuff going on in our Government and it is all going to be exposed.

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

One thing the Flynn plea doesn't prove - which is the entire reason the special investigator was put on this case - it does NOT prove that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to meddle in the election! Why? Because what Flynn says he lied about concerned discussions with the Russian Ambassador in DECEMBER - a month after the election. So this had not one thing to do with colluding with Russia over the election. And other past administrations' transition teams had multiple contacts with foreign officials - Obama's team did so repeatedly in 2008. George HW Bush did so on behalf on Reagan's transition team. So, no big deal, as Flynn's actions had nothing whatsoever to do with the investigation's stated purpose. Flynn's problems began with his stupid interactions with Turkey, and now that he's lied to federal investigators. Obviously, Mueller is hoping Flynn will flip a big fish with some huge disclosure. But don't bet on it!