Chemical Attack in Syria

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Chemical Attack in Syria

Post by Kurieuo »

What is Trump's evidence? How convenient white helmets were on the ground to provide some footage. Yet, nothing is confirmed, the allegations unproven, and this wouldn't benefit Assad in the slightest given he is winning and brokering peace talks. Trump's surety is concerning, especially as to who in fact has his ear. Especially to flip so quickly on his policy.

Ron Paul is certainly much wiser and observant here, than the rubbish Trump ate and regurgitated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Giz5r9O0hk
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Chemical Attack in Syria

Post by RickD »

Wow, he's looking really old.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Kurieuo wrote:Trump's surety is concerning, especially as to who in fact has his ear. Especially to flip so quickly on his policy.
Trump doesn't have a policy on anything. He doesn't know enough about history, or international relations, or diplomacy, or economics, or anything else to have a coherent policy. Donald Trump is an entertainer; he's completely unqualified to be President.

And yeah, Ron's right. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for Assad to use chemical weapons at this juncture. That doesn't mean that he didn't, but it would be a mind-bogglingly stupid decision. Trump is willing to let bygones be bygones and accept a Russian-aligned Assad regime. That's a baffling position for an American President to take - especially a Republican President - but that's where he was prior to the gas attack.

It's going to be interesting to see where President Pence takes us after the inevitable impeachment.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:Trump's surety is concerning, especially as to who in fact has his ear. Especially to flip so quickly on his policy.
Trump doesn't have a policy on anything. He doesn't know enough about history, or international relations, or diplomacy, or economics, or anything else to have a coherent policy. Donald Trump is an entertainer; he's completely unqualified to be President.

And yeah, Ron's right. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for Assad to use chemical weapons at this juncture. That doesn't mean that he didn't, but it would be a mind-bogglingly stupid decision. Trump is willing to let bygones be bygones and accept a Russian-aligned Assad regime. That's a baffling position for an American President to take - especially a Republican President - but that's where he was prior to the gas attack.

It's going to be interesting to see where President Pence takes us after the inevitable impeachment.

Everything you said about Trump describes these politicians we've had ruling over us.Trump won't be impeached.No President has ever been impeached. You do realize how hard it is to impeach a President?You are out of your depths here getting your news from fake news sights that keep being wrong over and over,and yet you continue to listen to them and believe them. How many times can they be wrong and you continue to believe them?I could go through a list and show how many times they have been wrong about Trump,but you would ignore it.Go ahead and believe the lies but the opposite is going to happen and you're going to be shocked at how many Congressmen are effected.Much of Trump's opposition is going to be taken out.Pedogate is coming and many in Congress are involved and it is going to drain much of the swamp and after that Trump won't have both parties blocking his agenda against the will of the American people and he will get much of his agenda done after that. This is real news,not fake news. Everything will start to change in about a month or two and you're going to see who the real criminals are in our government.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

One thing is certain, Trump sure better be careful of what he gets us involved in. The civil war in Syria as between a lot of different bad guys - not just supposed "good rebels" vs. the evil dictator - that's the grossly over-simplified media version of things. NO question, Assad is a ruthless and bad as they come - don't let his Western look and designer suits fool you. Fact is, there are many Islamic factions, and if - IF - the dictator could be removed, the result would still be continued civil war and the extremists from multiple camps, various alignments and oppositions would continue to fight it out. Putin wants to be respected as a world power and a serious player in global politics, and not just a now, much-diminished and more regional player, if one armed to the teeth with nukes. Putting jets over Syria is one way (and a fairly low-cost one) he's asserting Russia's importance. But there are no winners in Syria, as with so many Islamic factions, the place is just one more Islamic quagmire which we do not need to get sucked into. A negotiated peace would be best - but now that so much of Syria is no longer under Assad's control, the factions smell blood in the water - that his end is near. Of course, Trump may simplistically see that the Russians have been attacking ISIS and the "bad" Islamists who hate Assad. Problem is, there are very few good guys (if any), to support (see, allow getting dragged into the regional conflict). Dictators are preferable, as long as they don't spread their poison beyond their own borders. But as for the human misery there - a political solution would be a good thing, to help stop the human misery. We have to remember, the refugee problem in Europe is a direct result of this war.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

This is a "False Flag" to try to get Trump into a war. This is to try to get the US into war.And Trump needs to get to the bottom of this before he goes to war. This is not something Assad would do,so it does not make sense that Assad would gas his own people. I believe it is a set-up to try to get America into a war and Trump knows it and although it seems like he is playing along for now.Trump is not a neo-con and he knows how they like to fight wars they never win.I don't think he will be fooled and he will get to the bottm of this before he goes to war. There are people who want WW3 and this would anger Russia and could get us into WW3,so Trump will not be fooled,he will get to the bottom of this.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

abelcainsbrother wrote:Pedogate is coming...
Citation, please.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Seems like we hit a first time you're in disagreement with a Trump statement ACB? Given Trump adamantly blamed Assad and the Syrian government, and you see it as a false flag (which I agree and think obvious). So then, what is Trump smoking? Or perhaps he had drank too much neo-con kool-aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS6Oa_aDS6E
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Kurieuo wrote:Seems like we hit a first time you're in disagreement with a Trump statement ACB? Given Trump adamantly blamed Assad and the Syrian government, and you see it as a false flag (which I agree and think obvious). So then, what is Trump smoking? Or perhaps he had drank too much neo-con kool-aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS6Oa_aDS6E

I don't think the neo-cons have got to Trump,despite what he said,actions speak louder than words do.I think Trump will get to the bottom of this before he does anything.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

So he's sending Jered Kushner to Syria?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:So he's sending Jered Kushner to Syria?

I agree with this guy
https://youtu.be/ruN0W2D5VVo

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:Pedogate is coming...
Citation, please.
This is something you have to look into yourself.The information is not just in one place and it has been known about for awhile. This is not as easy to investigate as may seem because they move these children around so much,but it can be done and I actually think it might be too soon right now to start prosecuting people until Trump gets more of his judges through because this scandal runs deep and there is alot of cover up.This is how they control people in Washington by setting them up and then they can be blackmailed to do anything they want.You won't find nothing about it in the MSM though.I kinda like it being under the radar myself,because I'm going to like the shock value once it hits.But this will bring down both parties.I have heard that Cynthia McKinney told Trump that if you want to bring both parties down then investigate this pedophilia stuff.

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Kurieuo wrote:Seems like we hit a first time you're in disagreement with a Trump statement ACB? Given Trump adamantly blamed Assad and the Syrian government
When Assad crossed this line with Obama, Obama did nothing, which damaged America's credibility in the world and left a huge vacuum in the Middle East that Putin was happy to fill.
I'll be interested to see what Trump does here. If Trump follows the Obama route then he will have no credibility at all in dealing with Iran and North Korea.
At least Trump finally seems to understand what kind of a monster Assad is.

I'm actually supporting Trump on this so far... The world is waiting to see how he responds to Assad's latest atrocity.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote:

I'm actually supporting Trump on this so far...
I'm sorry to hear that you're not in your right mind. I'll be praying for a quick recovery. :D
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

RickD wrote:
DBowling wrote:

I'm actually supporting Trump on this so far...
I'm sorry to hear that you're not in your right mind. I'll be praying for a quick recovery. :D
I'd prescribe the blue pill, as the red pill might be all too much.