Trump saying Mexico will pay for the wall

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17652
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: Trump saying Mexico will pay for the wall

Postby RickD » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:34 am

No,

Mainstream media and the left have made it clear that Trump hates everyone that's not a wealthy white male.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1309
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Trump saying Mexico will pay for the wall

Postby edwardmurphy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:28 am

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Btw, he doesn't hate all Mexicans, in fact I remember him saying that he assumed some were good people, just to let you know.


Here's the quote.

When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

His point was that most illegals are dangerous criminals. The possibility that some illegals might be good people was very much an afterthought.

In reality, the data clearly shows that the only crime that most of them ever commit is illegal immigration.

And Rick, if the media is saying that Trump is a racist it's probably because he makes it so very easy to back up their claim. There's a reason that the American Nazis, the Klan, and White nationalists across the board love the guy.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Something for us all to consider. (Thanks, Paul)

Individual, silent, personal prayer never has and never could be outlawed in public schools. - FFRF

thatkidakayoungguy
Senior Member
Posts: 652
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes

Re: Trump saying Mexico will pay for the wall

Postby thatkidakayoungguy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:38 am

edwardmurphy wrote:
And Rick, if the media is saying that Trump is a racist it's probably because he makes it so very easy to back up their claim. There's a reason that the American Nazis, the Klan, and White nationalists across the board love the guy.

Right, even if he's not, which's why he needs to be more careful with his big mouth.

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 5303
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains

Re: Trump saying Mexico will pay for the wall

Postby Philip » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:51 am

ONLY very foolish people think it's cool to let everyone who wants to, simply stream over our borders. Especially in this day and age. That's an unacceptable risk. If you want to come here, do what the law says: GET IN LINE! As for those who are supposedly non-criminals - what the heck do you call a person who breaks our laws and simply strolls into the U.S.? That is a criminal action. Most nations around the world try to control their border security - why wouldn't we? It is not a given human right to come here. That most are not dangerous doesn't take away from the fact that A) it's illegal and B) that certain people represent serious risks. Those who say this is racism, merely because it disproportionately impacts those south of the border - that's complete bunk! Are some who are upset about this influx of illegals racist? Of course. Are MOST? Absolutely not - except according to certain leftist media types.

DBowling
Senior Member
Posts: 654
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Trump saying Mexico will pay for the wall

Postby DBowling » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:49 am

RickD wrote:Mainstream media and the left have made it clear that Trump hates everyone that's not a wealthy white male.

That's not quite accurate...

The mainstream media narrative is that Trump hates everyone who is not an unedjumicated white male.

All the rich people and smart people voted for Clinton.
It was the stupid white males who put Trump in office.

Now we all know that the mainstream media narrative is biased and false.
Because...
The really, really, really smart people voted for...
... wait for it ...
MCMULLIN!!! :P

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1309
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Trump saying Mexico will pay for the wall

Postby edwardmurphy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Philip wrote:ONLY very foolish people think it's cool to let everyone who wants to, simply stream over our borders. Especially in this day and age. That's an unacceptable risk. If you want to come here, do what the law says: GET IN LINE! As for those who are supposedly non-criminals - what the heck do you call a person who breaks our laws and simply strolls into the U.S.? That is a criminal action. Most nations around the world try to control their border security - why wouldn't we? It is not a given human right to come here. That most are not dangerous doesn't take away from the fact that A) it's illegal and B) that certain people represent serious risks. Those who say this is racism, merely because it disproportionately impacts those south of the border - that's complete bunk! Are some who are upset about this influx of illegals racist? Of course. Are MOST? Absolutely not - except according to certain leftist media types.


I've never once heard anyone make the argument that you're trying to counter.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Something for us all to consider. (Thanks, Paul)

Individual, silent, personal prayer never has and never could be outlawed in public schools. - FFRF


Return to “Politics and World Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests