ANOTHER Obama Birth Certificate???

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

ANOTHER Obama Birth Certificate???

Post by Philip »

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: ANOTHER Obama Birth Certificate???

Post by RickD »

OMG WTF ROFL
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

This is just a picture of a bogus document that Lucas Smith (nice Kenyan name) tried to sell on Ebay back in 2009.
The image is part of the extremely ill-informed conspiracy theory that Obama was born in Mombasa — conveniently, one of the more Muslim parts of the country.

This has always been a red flag for conspiracy theorists, so it deserves some explanation. Barack Obama Sr. was born and educated in Nyanza Province, in southwestern Kenya, on Lake Victoria. This is the area where Obama’s family lived and continues to live; Sarah Obama, the step-grandmother of the president, lives in Nyang’oma Kogelo, a small town in the province. But Mombasa is a city on the Indian Ocean, a thousand miles to the east. It didn’t even have an international airport until 1979.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Barack Obama is cursed with a jackass half-brother. It happens. You can't choose your family.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote:Barack Obama is cursed with a jackass half-brother. It happens. You can't choose your family.
That's racist. Just because his brother is more black than he is, you don't like him.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

I tell you what is very strange about BO - I almost never have seen any published photos of him with his mother - people forget that BO has much Caucasian blood. But as no race is genetically pure - we're all "mutts" - then what race is to many is ethnicity/culture and/or skin color. In America, no matter your DNA - if your skin is black, you are considered black. You never hear of BO referred to as being racially mixed - he's considered "the first black president."

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

What part of not publishing pictures of his mother is weird? I've never seen a picture of any of our presidents with any of their parents and I don't feel like I've missed out.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS WHITE?!?!?

OMG WTF ROFL

How did we not know about this? Obama was the first mulatto president, not the first black president!

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

There's nothing weird about having parents that look so different from each other. Nor that you favor the ethnic appearance of one more than the other. But I think much of black society chose to ignore that BO is equally of white blood. What mattered to most is that he looked like and is perceived as a black person. If he'd favored his mother, very doubtful he'd have been president. In fact, very doubtful he'd have been successful in Chicago as an organizer. So many don't feel someone understands them as well unless that someone also looks like themselves. Unfortunately. I think it's cool that BO is of mixed blood - as we all are. What's uncool is that people have ignored it do to racial politics. And that cuts across race lines to all sides. Sad we can't just look at people as individuals.