Will Cruz Sell his Soul?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)

Will Cruz Sell his Soul?

Cruz will cave in and sell his soul for a mess of pottage.
No votes
Cruz will say “no” to Obamacare-lite and Trump will be furious.
33%
Cruz and Trump will both compromise a bit here and there.
33%
Other – I will explain
33%

Total votes: 3

Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Will Cruz Sell his Soul?

Post by Hortator »

Ged wrote:
RickD wrote:I think Ted Cruz's father stole Ted's soul, when The elder Cruz went on with Kenneth Copeland, and said how God told him that Ted was anointed by God, to be the next POTUS.
Well, in fairness, there has been a lot of silly talk about Trump being the "Lord's Anointed" too. That sort of talk gives Christians a bad name.
Also in fairness, the whole notion that Trump is "double-Hitler, literally Hitler, already worse than Hitler" etc. is also pretty silly, but in my opinion, silly in the best way that it's straight up hilarious.

Hitler died in 1945. Trump was born in 1945. Could he have found a new vessel in young Donald? The possibility for parody is great :lol: If the world goes mad, I say embrace the madness. Or sit by and just :popcorn: and enjoy the ride.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Ged wrote:
RickD wrote:I think Ted Cruz's father stole Ted's soul, when The elder Cruz went on with Kenneth Copeland, and said how God told him that Ted was anointed by God, to be the next POTUS.
Well, in fairness, there has been a lot of silly talk about Trump being the "Lord's Anointed" too. That sort of talk gives Christians a bad name.
At least in their defense, an argument could be made for Trump being the Lord's Anointed, because Trump actually became president.

In Cruz's case, his false prophet father sold Ted's soul to the church of Kenneth Copeland.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Ged
Established Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Ged »

Hortator wrote: Hitler died in 1945. Trump was born in 1945. Could he have found a new vessel in young Donald?
A bit like Elijah passing his mantle to Elisha? Hmmm y:-? The possibility for conspiracy theories are endless. :ebiggrin:
Free, printable Bible studies for groups.
www.5loaves2fishes.net/free-resources
Ged
Established Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Ged »

Here is the latest.

No Cruz won't cave. Trump will, but Cruz is talking about using dramatic Senate powers to roll the liberals. Will Pence support him? y:-?
Free, printable Bible studies for groups.
www.5loaves2fishes.net/free-resources
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

That's DOA. The Senate Republicans aren't united on the repeal.