Loretta Lynch: More marching, blood, death on streets

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Loretta Lynch: More marching, blood, death on streets

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote:My understanding is that he's the liberal Darth Vader.
Is he someone who funds a lot of liberal causes?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Honestly, I really don't know. I don't pay much attention to that stuff. Guys like B.W. talk rant him like he's the liberal boogeyman, so I assume that he's the left wing equivalent of Sheldon Adelson, the Koch brothers, or whoever.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Maybe you should do some research on him Ed. It isn't exactly hidden who he supports and funds. That'd be the best way forward, considering what anyone says here would amount to an instant dismissal by you.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

All things being equal, Soros is a left-wing Koch brothers. Simple as that.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

I was being serious. I really don't know who he is either. I did a quick search, and it seems that he's a wealthy man who funds liberal causes.

Is that pretty accurate?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

He's no one really you should be concerned by. The short, he once collaborated the Nazis calling it "some of the happiest years of his life", accumulated much wealth, has brought whole state economies to ruin (including betting on the US economy collapsing), funds many media channels and networks, organisations, shadows/largely controls the DNC, Russia has an arrest warrant out for him. So long as Soros lines his pockets or his philosophies are being furthered, just doesn't care about the social consequences and would probably even allow the world to burn. Quite a nice guy.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Kurieuo wrote:He's no one really you should be concerned by. The short, he once collaborated the Nazis calling it "some of the happiest years of his life", accumulated much wealth, has brought whole state economies to ruin (including betting on the US economy collapsing), funds many media channels and networks, organisations, shadows/largely controls the DNC, Russia has an arrest warrant out for him. So long as Soros lines his pockets or his philosophies are being furthered, just doesn't care about the social consequences and would probably even allow the world to burn. Quite a nice guy.
Yes, Soros, a real life character strait out of the 007 Bond Films!

One evil dude...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote:Say, how about reposting your list of tactics used by professional trolls. We can compare and see how many boxes each of us checks off with our posting habits.
Have done that with you:
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement.

Quoted from Wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
Shoe fits, wear it...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

I was thinking of that list you occasionally post when you're trying to prove that I'm a provocateur. I always enjoy it because you match up perfectly with all of the descriptors of a false-flag type troll - the kind that discredits a movement by loudly supporting it while acting like a crackpot. It's funny because you don't realize that you're doing it, but oh my God are you ever!

As far as me trolling, I don't see how. Look, if you want a community where everybody is a conservative Christian and the Politics sub-forum is a place to meet up and preach to the choir then go ahead and ban me. You're one click from a boring, sterilized, conservative Christian safe space. But until you click that button I'm going to challenge things that I find stupid, hypocritical, or absurd using logic, history, context, facts, and maybe a bit of sarcasm.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote:I was thinking of that list you occasionally post when you're trying to prove that I'm a provocateur. I always enjoy it because you match up perfectly with all of the descriptors of a false-flag type troll - the kind that discredits a movement by loudly supporting it while acting like a crackpot. It's funny because you don't realize that you're doing it, but oh my God are you ever!

As far as me trolling, I don't see how. Look, if you want a community where everybody is a conservative Christian and the Politics sub-forum is a place to meet up and preach to the choir then go ahead and ban me. You're one click from a boring, sterilized, conservative Christian safe space. But until you click that button I'm going to challenge things that I find stupid, hypocritical, or absurd using logic, history, context, facts, and maybe a bit of sarcasm.
You are the resident pet troll here and are kept on for mere entertainment value... that's all.

I asked you to tone down the insults what more can I ask?

You know nothing of Christianity at all...

Have a nice day...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

And more Ed,

In your world view, all Christians must be confined to practice their faith in a small tittle box like room deeply hidden inside their homes and keep it there because we offend people, anything we say or do is simply fake news and all false

Yet, everything you and the FFRP types and organizations say is the absolute in subjective truth and cannot be questioned at all.

Who discriminates, who ostracizes whom, who attacks whom and who is really doing the offending?

The Jewish people as well as the Christian people have survived for thousands of years despite all attempt to silence our faiths and we will against your types too as proof that there is a God who proves by your treatment of us defines to the world is what evil and wrong is and that all people are in need of the Savior who provides the cure.

With biblical Christianity, while you smite us, God reaches out to folks like you to wake people like you up to the hate within your heart and see it for what it is and the hypocrisy it displays.

The FFRP is based upon lies and distortions and fake news spun as some sort of moral truth to destroy peoples character and name and reputation, if that is not evil, Ed, then nothing is.

You say you tout reason but display no ability to reason at all. Your mind is made up all based on lies and left leaning propaganda. I cannot help that. I doubt anything we say here on this forum will cause you to wake up.

You contended that Christians are intolerant bigots. Yet, you guys are the Pharisees here continually putting us on trial, trying to entrap us in our words, bear falsehoods, beat us down to silence us in so many different ways, and if you had your chance you would openly crucify us in many different ways... wow... what does that reveal about yourself ED?

Jesus died showing the world’s population what it is like to each other and He rose from the dead to change us from behaving like you do.

For this, you know nothing about nor do you care. By you insults and brow beating, yes, people can see who the haters really are.

True Christianity shows that it takes grace to change. You cannot extinguish this nor can you stop us at all.

Greater Governments have tired in the past and all failed, your types will too. In the process, evil is displayed in this: that it is within the human heart and God calls to all to accept his cure: simple trust in the Lord to call upon his name to be saved.

I do pray that you do have a thief on the cross moment and came to your senses.

Your arrogance and over-weaning-pride and smug assurance of faith in that there is nothing after death will not allow you to escape all the anger and things you have done to all people as evidence here on this site Ed

You will not stop the Christian message, nor can it be...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Whoever gave Loretta Lynch, a black woman, her name, should be ashamed.

-Edward R Murrow

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

RickD wrote:Whoever gave Loretta Lynch, a black woman, her name, should be ashamed.
y:O2
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

edwardmurphy wrote:You're one click from a boring, sterilized, conservative Christian safe space. But until you click that button I'm going to challenge things that I find stupid, hypocritical, or absurd using logic, history, context, facts, and maybe a bit of sarcasm.
:ebiggrin: