Who had the bigger ego, Prince or Trump?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Who had the bigger ego, Prince or Trump?

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:Yes, voter fraud is a conspiracy theory. There is no evidence that it happened, yet you insist that it not only happened, but that it happened on a massive scale and went undetected (hence the complete lack of supporting evidence). That's ridiculous. If the Democrats were able to magic up 3,000,000 extra votes they'd have won the election. Trump is lying because his ego can't handle that the majority rejected his candidacy. You are being silly.

The notion that liberalism has been rejected is tough to counter, though, because I have no idea what you mean when you say that. Please clarify.
If there was no evidence I would not believe it either,but there is evidence for vote fraud.

Hillary: Illegal Immigrants could elect Hillary
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... ton-213216
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Interesting article. You should read it.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:Interesting article. You should read it.
I did read it.Here is more evidence of vote fraud.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -virginia/
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

abelcainsbrother wrote:I did read it.Here is more evidence of vote fraud.
If you read it then why are you saying that it's evidence of voter fraud? The article made no such claims.
Gosh, there's a smoking gun for ya...

Some thoughts -

1) What's wrong with restoring voting rights to felons? If you serve your time, complete your probation, and get on with your life haven't you earned back the right to vote? How is it reasonable, for example, that an 18-year-old kid who commits a nonviolent crime and serves his time should lose the right to vote for the rest of his life?

2) What evidence do you have that these people actually registered to vote?

3) What evidence do you have that they all voted?

4) What evidence do you have that they all voted for Clinton?

And finally, assuming that you can produce evidence covering #2-4 and that #5 is somehow irrelevant, Sideshow Don said 5,000,000 people voted illegally. You're still 4,940,000 votes short.

And actually, come to think of it...

5) This event was neither secret nor illegal, so no matter how you slice it you're still 5,000,000 votes short of Trump's ridiculous claim.