Who had the bigger ego, Prince or Trump?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Who had the bigger ego, Prince or Trump?

Post by Hortator »

ultimate777 wrote: I think Trump may make Earth uninhabitable again.
I dont know how I missed this gem.

That's going to become another G&S meme. Do you realize how big an accusation that is? You are casually saying he will destroy the entire earth.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

I can't see him destroying the earth, but his policies are likely to make it less friendly to large mammalian life. For example, he's in the process of gutting the EPA. It's not like there's any reason to have an EPA anyway.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:I can't see him destroying the earth, but his policies are likely to make it less friendly to large mammalian life. For example, he's in the process of gutting the EPA. It's not like there's any reason to have an EPA anyway.

He ran on cutting regulations and so he is just doing what he ran on and said he would do. The EPA has been corrupted by liberalism and is used to bind America's progress and economy.Trump wants to strengthen America's economy while libs want to restrict it with wacky environmental ideas. The EPA is going to be cut by 50%.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Corrupted by liberalism? What does that even mean?

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4

I'm done trying to talk to you.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:Corrupted by liberalism? What does that even mean?

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4

I explained what it means. Quoting the bible? Proverbs has a lot of wisdom in it.I think you can't handle the truth. You think Trump is a " conman" but you fail to realize that Trump is not some new person we know nothing about. He has been in the media for 40 years,has been interviewed many times throughout the years and he is not the "conman" or monster the left has tried to make him into. We don't have to see his tax returns to prove to us he's as rich as he says because we know he is because of his years in the media. And now the left is forced to admit he is rich by claiming it is a conflict of interest.

This is just another example of the left using lies and slander against a political foe,takes them out and then the truth comes out showing it was just lies and slander. I have chatted with you many of times about politics and yet now you don't want to discuss it? I told you I was going to point out how wrong you end up being,not to make you look bad,but to try to show you that you cannot trust the liberal media that you rely on for news. It causes you to be wrong and I hope you now realize it.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
edwardmurphy wrote:Corrupted by liberalism? What does that even mean?

I explained what it means. Quoting the bible? Proverbs has a lot of wisdom in it.I think you can't handle the truth. You think Trump is a " conman" but you fail to realize that Trump is not some new person we know nothing about. He has been in the media for 40 years,has been interviewed many times throughout the years and he is not the "conman" or monster the left has tried to make him into. We don't have to see his tax returns to prove to us he's as rich as he says because we know he is because of his years in the media. And now the left is forced to admit he is rich by claiming it is a conflict of interest.

This is just another example of the left using lies and slander against a political foe,takes them out and then the truth comes out showing it was just lies and slander. I have chatted with you many of times about politics and yet now you don't want to discuss it? I told you I was going to point out how wrong you end up being,not to make you look bad,but to try to show you that you cannot trust the liberal media that you rely on for news. It causes you to be wrong and I hope you now realize it.
Abelcainsbrother, Ed uses these two Rules For Radicals from Saul Alinsky's
Fourth rule: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.

Fifth rule: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.

From Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals
That is why he quotes scriptures and uses ridicule the way he does.
Such liberals almost never have logic on their side; so they're incapable of rationally making the case for their policies while conservatives can become considerably more effective debaters by simply adding some emotion-based arguments and sheer scorn to their discourse. Quoted from this article link
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

B. W. wrote:Abelcainsbrother, Ed uses these two Rules For Radicals from Saul Alinsky's
Fourth rule: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.

Fifth rule: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.

From Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals
I'd never heard of Saul Alinsky until you told me that he invented ridiculing ridiculous things so that's where I must have gotten it. I've still only read the specific rules that you've posted. It's sad that you believe that only the hated liberals use that tactic, by the way.

In any case, there's a reason that I send a lot of ridicule your way. Even if you'll never admit it, you're on the attack almost constantly. Your take on politics is the intellectual equivalent of clown vomit, and it's no fun having a crazy guy charge at you spraying clown vomit every time you duck into a room. I'd have no idea how to respond to you were it not for the fact that, however disturbing it might be, a wild-eyed madman spraying clown-vomit is ridiculous. That brings me back to solid ground. The ridiculous must be ridiculed, so I do my part.

I'm actually trying to be more patient with ACB, but the fact is he exhausts me.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

So, trump says he is going to "build a wall, curtail Islamic immigration, pass keystone, etc" and he gets elected by people that want him to do those things.
He goes about doing what he promised, what people voted him to do.
media and protesters go about protesting, saying that he is crazy.

Summary:
Any one that is elected on a platform and then actually goes about doing it, is obviously crazy.
The voters expect, indeed, demand, to be lied too !
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

PaulSacramento wrote:So, trump says he is going to "build a wall, curtail Islamic immigration, pass keystone, etc" and he gets elected by people that want him to do those things.
He goes about doing what he promised, what people voted him to do.
media and protesters go about protesting, saying that he is crazy.

Summary:
Any one that is elected on a platform and then actually goes about doing it, is obviously crazy.
The voters expect, indeed, demand, to be lied too !

This is a big reason the American people rejected politicians in both parties,both Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton. It is because they do not do what they ran on and they run on the samethings every election too. We are tired of politicians and their lies in both parties. People on the left are shocked that Trump a non-politician is actually doing what he ran on while running rings around the left and the left wing media. He is doing so much that they are thrown off and are confused on what to report on and by the time they do he's already moved on to something else.They can't only focus on one issue like they would like to and are used to.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

You always talk like it was a landslide. In reality the majority of the voters chose Hillary Clinton, but their votes didn't count because of the Electoral College system. I guess it's fair to crow - the fire-breathing populist outsider never wins so Trump's victory is pretty astonishing - but the fact is that he'd have gotten trounced by just about any other Democratic candidate.

The Republicans deserve plenty of credit for having the brains to game the system by using grassroots organizations to get control of state and local governments and use them to gerrymander and suppress their way to a safe House majority, but you'd be wrong to interpret their success as the will of the majority of the American people. The majority of Americans say they didn't want Trump, don't want the Wall, don't want to see Planned Parenthood defunded, and support same-sex marriage. And two weeks in his Administration isn't exactly looking like a well-oiled machine. He'd do well to tread carefully if he's going to avoid getting impeached. I imagine there are plenty of establishment Republicans who like the sound of "President Mike Pence."
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

And in the meantime we are dealing with a 'President' that thinks it's appropriate to negotiate previous international matters over Twitter.
FFS
As if we already didn't think he was a joke.
Is he in year 9 and having a social media tanty or would he like to join the adults in the 'real world'?
Haha #whatamuppet
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

melanie wrote:And in the meantime we are dealing with a 'President' that thinks it's appropriate to negotiate previous international matters over Twitter.
FFS
As if we already didn't think he was a joke.
Is he in year 9 and having a social media tanty or would he like to join the adults in the 'real world'?
Haha #whatamuppet
I think Trump must tweet because of our biased media here. It is his way of bypassing the biased media and speaking directly to the American people.He has millions of followers on Twitter and people respond to them.It terrifies the liberal mainstream news media. By the way,Trump is not mad at Australia,he is upset about the stupid deal that was made between Turnbull and Obama. America is not going to be the dumping ground anymore taking in people other countries don't want to take. We have too many things to focus on to get America healthy again.We are not in good shape after so much liberalism that is still ingrained in our government.It was a set-up political landmine set up by Turnbull and Obama when they both knew what he ran on concerning illegal immigration and keeping America safe from Islamic terrorist attacks.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:You always talk like it was a landslide. In reality the majority of the voters chose Hillary Clinton, but their votes didn't count because of the Electoral College system. I guess it's fair to crow - the fire-breathing populist outsider never wins so Trump's victory is pretty astonishing - but the fact is that he'd have gotten trounced by just about any other Democratic candidate.

The Republicans deserve plenty of credit for having the brains to game the system by using grassroots organizations to get control of state and local governments and use them to gerrymander and suppress their way to a safe House majority, but you'd be wrong to interpret their success as the will of the majority of the American people. The majority of Americans say they didn't want Trump, don't want the Wall, don't want to see Planned Parenthood defunded, and support same-sex marriage. And two weeks in his Administration isn't exactly looking like a well-oiled machine. He'd do well to tread carefully if he's going to avoid getting impeached. I imagine there are plenty of establishment Republicans who like the sound of "President Mike Pence."
Yeah,you believe Hillary won the popular vote.The problem is you are ignoring vote fraud. I know you think it is a conspiracy theory but despite the biased media we have too many reasons to believe it.Like how several media outlets before the election asked if illegal immigrants would decide the election,yet now the media has amnesia about what they admitted happens,but now? Amnesia. But there are even more reasons to believe we had vote fraud this means winning the popular vote means nothing because they cheated. Yes,liberals cheated by allowing illegal immigrants to register to vote. I know you don't believe it now but it will come out and just as usual the left will be exposed again for being wrong and even lying denying it is a problem.

If what you say is true then how come Trump won? Both Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton were against the wall,were weak on illegal immigration and they were rejected by the American people. So it does'nt make sense for you to caim the American people don't want a wall,etc. Trump won running on everybit of the things you say the American people don't want. Trump will not be impeached for actually doing the things he ran on so you can get that thought out of your head now. As a matter of fact Trump will not be impeached eventhough it will be tried. Trump's enemies will lose again because he does'nt take their crap. He stands up for himself and hits them back and he wins and they lose.Trump is playing the left and the media like a fiddle and nothing they've thrown at him has had any impact,it only backfires and hurts them. All Trump has to do is fight for what he ran on which is what he is doing and it will continue. How you can keep doubting him is beyond me. He is doing the things he ran on and the left has no real power to stop him.

Liberalism has been soundly rejected in this election but also in prior elections too,which is how they have lost so much power. Open your eyes and admit it,the left has serious problems right now and they are making it worse the way they are acting right now since Trump won.It is not hurting Trump at all.He appointed a conservative Supreme Court judge also just like he said he would.I told you Obama set the Democratic party back twenty years.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Yes, voter fraud is a conspiracy theory. There is no evidence that it happened, yet you insist that it not only happened, but that it happened on a massive scale and went undetected (hence the complete lack of supporting evidence). That's ridiculous. If the Democrats were able to magic up 3,000,000 extra votes they'd have won the election. Trump is lying because his ego can't handle that the majority rejected his candidacy. You are being silly.

The notion that liberalism has been rejected is tough to counter, though, because I have no idea what you mean when you say that. Please clarify.