Trump's conflicts of interest

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Trump's conflicts of interest

Post by edwardmurphy »

Also, why would I believe you? All you said was that it's self-evident that Trump has a plan. It isn't self-evident to me and you had no evidence to add, so...
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:Also, why would I believe you? All you said was that it's self-evident that Trump has a plan. It isn't self-evident to me and you had no evidence to add, so...
Trump is weakening your party right now because of his brilliant plan. He set a trap for ya'll and you fell into it. If we have any Islamic terrorist attacks these liberal activist judges will be held accountable and then be replaced. And when Democrat Senators are up for re-election Trump will campaign against any Democrats that opposed keeping America safe and will remind people how many people died. Ya'll are now holding the ball and will accept full responsibility for what happens and yet Trump has not even implemented his immigration plan,yet.Remember Obama set us up for Islamic terrorist attacks which I touched on during the election and there is no telling how many terrorists are sneaking into America right now because of these liberal judges. After the FBI and other intelligence officials came out and admitted that we have sleeper cells in America right now,they have broken up and stopped many attaks but cannot stop them all. After this, Obama ignored them and allowed more in,even increasing the numbers and I said it could get worse before it gets better.This is just another example of plans Trump has to deal with politicians.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

That's not brilliant, Abe, it's irresponsible bordering on dangerous. Trump seeks to delegitimize anyone and anything that says no to him. Every time he does it he widens the divide and weakens the fundamental structures of our democracy. Delegitimizing the opposition's right to oppose is a tactic commonly used by dictators and it has no place in American politics. Trump uses that tactic all the time and people like you cheer him on. Frankly, it's alarming.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:That's not brilliant, Abe, it's irresponsible bordering on dangerous. Trump seeks to delegitimize anyone and anything that says no to him. Every time he does it he widens the divide and weakens the fundamental structures of our democracy. Delegitimizing the opposition's right to oppose is a tactic commonly used by dictators and it has no place in American politics. Trump uses that tactic all the time and people like you cheer him on. Frankly, it's alarming.
Wrong! Judges are not above criticism,nor is anyone who gets into the political arena pushing lies and slander against Trump.Trump is just doing what he ran on and he has opposition to it.The losers are opposing him even when they lost running on their ideas.Trump is not a dictator becuse he hits the bullies back after they attack him first,he has been doing it althroughout the campaign and so it is them making the mistake to attack him politically,they know he is going to hit them back at the right time,yet they still try it.It just backfires on them,it does not hurt Trump at all,which is why he won and they lost using the same rhetoric they are still trying to push. They are trying to force things on the American people against its will that was rejected just like liberals always do.Hillary lost running on the ideas you and they are still trying to force on the American people. We have already heard their ideas and rejected it.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.