Obama's Birth Certificate authentic - NO question?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Obama's Birth Certificate authentic - NO question?

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Seeing as how much corruption in our government has been exposed by Democrat e-mails it is believable that Obama is illegitimate and the birthers have been right all along,it wouldn't surprise me. More is going to be exposed as we go forward because there are good people in our intelligence agencies that are fed up with the corruption they see and they are the ones leaking it out,not the Russians.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

IF this were ever proven to be factual - whether that "merely" the birth certificate were faked - or whether it was faked AND Obama was foreign born - really, I doubt very many on this forum would be shocked by that. People are people - they are human beings with agendas - some criminal. We've seen corruption throughout government, across both parties, across the press, various groups, all of these, from time to time, having key individuals willing to get their way by hook or crook and illegal schemes and shenanigans. Back room stuff has forever been the way of many plotting power and agendas. And NO group, foreign, domestic, past, present, is beyond having the potential to do such things - particularly when it comes to those questing great power.

So, WHO of those reading this, would be totally shocked IF that document were ever proven to the fake?

I could also reverse the question: Who here would be shocked if there is never a compelling reason proving it to be fake? Not me - it could be absolutely legitimate. But as we are talking of those in the political machines, NO one is above us asking these kinds of questions of - I see no such organizations that I would ever totally trust. Not Trump's people, not Obama's, not Democrats, not Republicans. Certain people, yes, I have a higher sense of. But I don't hold that same level of trust in ALL of those that surround and associate with them, whatever their party or affiliations. There are corrupt people all over. To believe otherwise is to be exceptionally naive! And if you'll notice, conspiracy theorist types tend to demonize one group while praising their favorites, and also turning an uncritical eye to groups they tend to favor and identify with.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote:IF this were ever proven to be factual - whether that "merely" the birth certificate were faked - or whether it was faked AND Obama was foreign born - really, I doubt very many on this forum would be shocked by that. People are people - they are human beings with agendas - some criminal. We've seen corruption throughout government, across both parties, across the press, various groups, all of these, from time to time, having key individuals willing to get their way by hook or crook and illegal schemes and shenanigans. Back room stuff has forever been the way of many plotting power and agendas. And NO group, foreign, domestic, past, present, is beyond having the potential to do such things - particularly when it comes to those questing great power.

So, WHO of those reading this, would be totally shocked IF that document were ever proven to the fake?

I could also reverse the question: Who here would be shocked if there is never a compelling reason proving it to be fake? Not me - it could be absolutely legitimate. But as we are talking of those in the political machines, NO one is above us asking these kinds of questions of - I see no such organizations that I would ever totally trust. Not Trump's people, not Obama's, not Democrats, not Republicans. Certain people, yes, I have a higher sense of. But I don't hold that same level of trust in ALL of those that surround and associate with them, whatever their party or affiliations. There are corrupt people all over. To believe otherwise is to be exceptionally naive! And if you'll notice, conspiracy theorist types tend to demonize one group while praising their favorites, and also turning an uncritical eye to groups they tend to favor and identify with.
This is why the swamp needs to be drained and Trump has the opportunity do fulfill that promise eventhough it won't be easy. He could even be assassinated,it might be a good idea to put troops around the White House because we are talking massive amounts of money fueling the corruption and yes it is in both parties. We cannot and should not just turn a blind eye to the corruption that has already been exposed. It is already treason to abandon the US Constitution and make secret deals with globalists and be pushing their agenda in secret and this is without all of the other corruption that has been exposed and it might be tough and hard to start prosecuting but it could be done.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Philip wrote: So, WHO of those reading this, would be totally shocked IF that document were ever proven to the fake?
I would...

And I am a Conservative who has never voted for Obama, and I have disagreed strongly with most of his left wing policies and his executive overreach.

But my opposition to Obama and his policies does not mean I'm going to support the rash of birther lies about Obama.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

Me, because you can't prove what isn't true. Obama was born in Hawaii. I honestly cringe a bit when I hear the birther stuff. It feels like 9/11 Trutherism to me--at every bit as distasteful and distracting. I'm really afraid it hurts people's credibility when they trot out this stuff.
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Jac3510 wrote:It feels like 9/11 Trutherism to me--at every bit as distasteful and distracting. I'm really afraid it hurts people's credibility when they trot out this stuff.
No it doesn't, and that's what's so frightening! It damned well should, but look at the facts - Trump was the face of Birtherism until weeks before the election, and he won.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

I'm not saying I believe the birther stuff,but it would not surprise me if it turned out to be proven true. But Hillary started it in the first place the last time she ran against Obama and lost. She brought it up to try to imply Obama may not have been born in America. It was not Trump that started it even if he brought it up.Remember liberals always accuse their political opponents of what they do and are,while acting like people don't know or forgot about it.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

That thing you just said is false.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:That thing you just said is false.
It was put out by Hillary's campaign,I mean I know she denies it but it was leaked out by her campaign to imply Obama may not have been born in America. I showed you before.I showed you that in one of the last debates between Hillary and Obama,it was brought up and of course Hillary played it off like it wasn't her,but it came from her campaign,which is why it was brought up. The interviewer I think it was Brian Williams would not have brought it up if it had not been an issue.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

It's not true. Some Clinton supporters kicked the idea around, the Clinton campaign rejected it, and then it was picked up by the right, where it became a big issue on the lunatic fringe. Then Trump took it mainstream, after which he ridiculously blamed his actions on Clinton and took credit for putting the issue to rest. It's about as Orwellian a move as I've ever seen.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... -clinton-/

So again, you're repeating a completely discredited lie.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

edwardmurphy wrote:
Jac3510 wrote:It feels like 9/11 Trutherism to me--at every bit as distasteful and distracting. I'm really afraid it hurts people's credibility when they trot out this stuff.
No it doesn't, and that's what's so frightening! It damned well should, but look at the facts - Trump was the face of Birtherism until weeks before the election, and he won.
I disagree. That Trump won despite being the face of the birther movement doesn't prove it didn't hurt his credibility, or those who continue to spew it. You've seen the numbers of how many people voted for him even though they didn't think he was qualified for the office. You don't think the birther nonsense had anything to do with that? Of course it did--along with a bunch of other things. His winning speaks much more to how tone deaf the Democrats were in nominating Clinton and how much more the people hated her than it did to his own credibility. That's one of the thing Trump supporters, and Trump himself, needs to keep in mind. Yes, he was absolutely elected by his supporters to fundamentally change Washington, to be a true outsider. And if he does that well, he'll become hugely popular. But it's equally, if not more, true that it will be very, very, very easy to overplay his hand. Again, Americans voted more against Clinton than they did for Trump. Yes, Trump had and has some true believers, but they are a minority of a minority. Clinton's loss came because she's just a terrible candidate it every conceivable way. Biden or Sanders, either one, would have completely destroyed Trump in a general election. It is probably fair to say that the only candidate who could have lost to Trump was Clinton, and even more that he was the only Republican she had any hope of beating (although a good case could be made that she would have had a fair shot against Cruz).
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:It's not true. Some Clinton supporters kicked the idea around, the Clinton campaign rejected it, and then it was picked up by the right, where it became a big issue on the lunatic fringe. Then Trump took it mainstream, after which he ridiculously blamed his actions on Clinton and took credit for putting the issue to rest. It's about as Orwellian a move as I've ever seen.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... -clinton-/

So again, you're repeating a completely discredited lie.

Politifact is a joke! If what you say is true? Then why did Brian Williams bring it up in their last debate? If it had not been an issue during the Democrat primary it would not have been brought up. You ignore this in order to bash Trump with it.It could not have been anybody else during the primary except Hillary's campaign. It was like when Cruz's campaign put out that nude picture of Trump's wife on the cover of a magazine and then denied he had anything to do with it. Then he got mad when Trump hit him back.It was Hillary's campaign that started the birther conspiracy theory. Politifact is a joke filled with liberal lies just like this whole election season.Trump was not wrong when he brought it up and said Hillary started it,he was right.It was Politifact that was wrong that you chose to believe.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Well,well well, what did I just find? Evidence Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. Take Infowars's challenge and prove it is not. Check this out. Why is'nt anybody in the media reporting on this? Because whoever are involved face federal prosecution. But yet they hammered Trump 24/7 althroughout the election.

Case Closed! Trump was right. Obama's birth certificate is a fake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXJkc1Wionk

Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I believe it is a fake, the evidence is quite convincing.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

abelcainsbrother wrote:Well,well well, what did I just find? Evidence Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. Take Infowars's challenge and prove it is not.
Alex Jones is a serial liar and one of the significant distributors of 'fake news'. He has been a proponent of the birther lie in the past, and evidently he is still perpetuating that lie.

Infowar's biggest challenge is its 'war' against the truth.