Obama's Birth Certificate authentic - NO question?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Obama's Birth Certificate authentic - NO question?

Post by Philip »

This was on the Drudgereport this morning: http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/investigator ... ion-image/

Note that the documents compared have identical placements - this with documents entered on an old typewriter with a roller - making multiple points of perfect congruence with another document impossible. This means the only possibility is digital replication. Interesting. Of course, it doesn't prove that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. Even he probably can't be certain. But what it may prove is that the document Obama asserts proves where he was born, doesn't do so. And, of course, the bigger question is - if no one, including Obama, wasn't worried about that, why the apparent forged document, and what is that source.

If one is going to address the assertions of the researchers in the article, please stick with the technical facts, and not pointless attacks upon the political background of those initiating the research.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Obama's Birth Certificate authentic - NO question?

Post by B. W. »

As long as certain folks remain in power, we may never know for certain this side of heaven.
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Crazy conservatives and their conspiracy theories!*

* In before edwardmurphy.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

RickD wrote:Crazy conservatives and their conspiracy theories!*

Thank you...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Again, let's stick to evidence. Explain how these points of congruence, originally entered on "analog" entered documents can be possible. The other thing that is interesting is it took Obama a LONG time to even produce the document in question. One would think, it would have greatly been in his political interests to have quickly and decisively settled the matter - that is, IF the ability to do so exists. IF the contents of the linked article, and especially the asserted evidences, are accurate, then A) there is no currently examinable PROOF of where Obama was born, and B) someone forged this document, and C) the questions of who would do that and why immediately arise.

Be forewarned: A response of, "Oh, those crazy Birthers," will merely show a response of someone not wanting to address the implications of the evidence. The ONLY way to dismiss the evidence is to be able to refute it. Really, I'm agnostic on where he was born - at least for now.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

Maybe he was born in Australia?

Who would want to admit to that? :shock:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:Maybe he was born in Australia?

Who would want to admit to that? :shock:
I'm actually related to him. True story. Every time I tell someone, they always tell me that I shouldn't admit it.

His mom's descendants and my dad's, converge with someone who came over on the Mayflower.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

No reason to address the technicalities, phil. You can't refute a conspiracy theory. *shrug*
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Jac: No reason to address the technicalities, phil. You can't refute a conspiracy theory. *shrug*
Ah, we now have non-answer number one!
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

And the first baseless defense of the conspiracy theory. :roll:
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Jac: And the first baseless defense of the conspiracy theory. :roll:
No, I don't believe in some conspiracy about this. I don't know enough about the research entailed to make such an assessment. I merely find it interesting. But IF the technical findings are accurate, and as described, then SOMEONE doctored that document. And would I doubt it at least possible to do - it's quite easy, actually. Do I trust all that assert it's all just a conspiracy - well, some of those people I HIGHLY distrust. Yet, that doesn't mean it's true. Again, the evidence - I'm open-minded enough to hear it. I know a LOT about digital manipulation - would be a piece of cake to do. But is it true? y:-?
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

No. It's not true.
AreEl
Recognized Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Considering a move to North Parricide in Jacob's Bosom.

Post by AreEl »

RickD wrote:I'm actually related to Obama. True story. Every time I tell someone, they always tell me that I shouldn't admit it.

His mom's descendants and my dad's, converge with someone who came over on the Mayflower.
I knew there was something twisted about you.
Doing nothing is hard. You never know when you are finished.
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

I can''t freaking wait for a tell-all Obama book to come out in a year. It will tell us so much about what really happened behind those gates at Pennsylvania Avenue.

You might be thinking, "But a book of embarrassing truths is inconsequential to a non-president" Not so. Obama is not leaving D.C. any year soon. He intends to always remain within driving distance of a camera to film his "words of disapproval" to whatever Trump does.

Please, I beg of you, somebody in the White House right now please have the bravery to tell us what really went on.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

RickD wrote:Crazy conservatives and their conspiracy theories!*

Birtherism isn't conservative, it's crackpot fringe populist.