Trump may ruin himself yet

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
ultimate777
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Trump may ruin himself yet

Post by ultimate777 »

Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Trump may ruin himself yet

Post by Philip »

The REAL questions aren't about Trump's excesses at perceived attacks - those are normal for him.

The real questions are:

WAS there significant voter fraud? I'm sure there was some. How MUCH, was it significant in changing the results - we'd need to see some systemic proof of such. As for which side would be more likely and have greater opportunity at such fraud - I'd say the Left. And based upon WHAT exactly, is there any plausible reasons for a recount? And by getting behind that effort, Hillary may have risked prosecution that might otherwise not happen. We'll see.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Philip wrote:The REAL questions aren't about Trump's excesses at perceived attacks - those are normal for him.

The real questions are:

WAS there significant voter fraud? I'm sure there was some. How MUCH, was it significant in changing the results - we'd need to see some systemic proof of such. As for which side would be more likely and have greater opportunity at such fraud - I'd say the Left. And based upon WHAT exactly, is there any plausible reasons for a recount? And by getting behind that effort, Hillary may have risked prosecution that might otherwise not happen. We'll see.

First off the Washington Post cannot be trusted,as they were totally wrong althroughout this election. They are just trying to continue to make Trump look bad as they did throughout this election and are just continuing to do so. We know for a fact that the Governor of Virginia Terry McCaulif (spelling?) Who is big friends with the Clinton's allowed illegals to register to vote and yet the media says there is no evidence. I think Trump is setting them up and will let them ramble on and on about no evidence and at the right time will provide it making them look even worse than they already do. Even Fox news has amnesia about this.

But even more we know they tried to steal this election from Trump and are still trying to do it all the while acting like they are'nt. They are trying to delegitimize this election and yet just expect Trump to shut-up and take it as the media always has,he is not allowed to hit back,don't ya know? But there was election and voter fraud but only a landslide win can defeat election fraud. The media ignores this even when they themselves have done stories about election fraud outside of election season and now have amnesia and are playing dumb.But yet Trump is a conspiracy theorist talking about how the system is rigged.

Alex Jones has nailed them about it many of times pointing out their hypocrisy with articles that the media did about election fraud,yet now they are playing dumb and calling Trump a conspiracy theorist.Plus Alex Jones has interviewed election fraud experts like Beverly Harris that the media ignores.

https://www.google.com/search?client=ta ... 9nE9dcCZNU
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Philip wrote:WAS there significant voter fraud? I'm sure there was some. How MUCH, was it significant in changing the results - we'd need to see some systemic proof of such. As for which side would be more likely and have greater opportunity at such fraud - I'd say the Left.
Why would you say the Left would have more opportunity than the Right? The Republicans control the majority of state and county governments, so it would seem like they'd have just as many opportunities as the Democrats, if not more. Do you have some sort of evidence to support your suspicions?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:
Philip wrote:WAS there significant voter fraud? I'm sure there was some. How MUCH, was it significant in changing the results - we'd need to see some systemic proof of such. As for which side would be more likely and have greater opportunity at such fraud - I'd say the Left.
Why would you say the Left would have more opportunity than the Right? The Republicans control the majority of state and county governments, so it would seem like they'd have just as many opportunities as the Democrats, if not more. Do you have some sort of evidence to support your suspicions?
When are you going to learn to not trust the mainstream news media and the left that are now saying there is no evidence illegals voted like Trump said? The media is contradicting its self.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... last-ditc/
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

It looks like truth and facts are just as meaningless to Trump the President-Elect as they were to Trump the Candidate.

Trump won the election (electoral college) fair and square ... It doesn't matter that he lost the popular vote.
I just don't understand why Trump continues to go off on these stupid self-destructive tangents.

It's going to be a loooooong four years!

Glass is 1/16th full time... Hillary won't be picking Supreme Court Justices... which is a good thing from my perspective.

My .02
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

DBowling wrote:It looks like truth and facts are just as meaningless to Trump the President-Elect as they were to Trump the Candidate.

Trump won the election (electoral college) fair and square ... It doesn't matter that he lost the popular vote.
I just don't understand why Trump continues to go off on these stupid self-destructive tangents.

It's going to be a loooooong four years!

Glass is 1/16th full time... Hillary won't be picking Supreme Court Justices... which is a good thing from my perspective.

My .02

I like it when Trump hits these bullies back attacking him.I did not like when George W Bush just ignored their attacks and it ruined him politically because he just ignored them.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

abelcainsbrother wrote:When are you going to learn to not trust the mainstream news media and the left that are now saying there is no evidence illegals voted like Trump said? The media is contradicting its self.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... last-ditc/
That article has literally nothing to do with voting.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Ed: Why would you say the Left would have more opportunity than the Right?

Because if we're talking about non-tech ways of cheating, the demographics of those (in large numbers) illegally voting that would vote for Democrats is far less likely to go undetected. But as for high-tech opportunities, yes, there are many ways for criminals of all political stripes to pull fraudulent stuff.