Hilary Clinton now goes after recount

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Hilary Clinton now goes after recount

Post by B. W. »

Most of you have probably heard this: HRC is now involved in a recount scheme involved not only in Wisconsin but in two other states as well...

Article linked below for details...

Clinton campaign will participate in Wisconsin recount, with an eye on ‘outside interference,’ lawyer says

In the commemts section of this linked article a person who goes by name of XDemocratX wrote the following...
XDemocratX wrote:
Why the recount?

Liberals Fascism…..

Fascism is a religion of the state. It assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. It takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, whether by force, violence or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including the economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives. Any rival identity is part of the “problem” and therefore defined as the “ENEMY”. Contemporary American liberalism embodies all of these aspects of fascism.
That is what we face.

As for Trump, when the left in this country is lawless and fostering protest and police shootings, Trump is trying to cool things down.

As for prosecuting HR Clinton, do any of you realize that announcing this as a fact to all the media would incite riots and unrest? Of course he will say no, cannot do this (at least until the following happens: Trump is sworn in, establishes a head of the department of Justice and FBI, then they can do this). So Trump is correct, he cannot prosecute Clinton, the Justice department can.

However we now have this developing: Recounting.

This will not change the outcome of the election process in America Trump will become president. However, if it were possible for the left manages to pull this recount scheme off, then the country will go ballistic, major civil war erupts and millions will die.

Trump for all his faults is trying to bring civility back. Let us not forget that Soros, Sanders, and HRC peoples during the election enticed violence at Trump rallies. The modern leftist is crazy and maybe some even can be classed as demon possessed. XDemocratX in the comments section of the cited article speaks volumes...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Hilary Clinton now goes after recount

Post by Kurieuo »

I wouldn't be to concerned by the recount, since it's out in the open. My understanding is Pennsylvania can't be recounted anyway, which Hillary would need. I mean, if it was on the other foot, Trump and the like would be demanding the same thing. It's a part of the denial process which settles in after anger. Acceptance will eventually be had once the electoral college make the decision final, I don't think civil war will break out.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)