Trump Agenda Already Happening

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Trump Agenda Already Happening

Post by Kurieuo »

edwardmurphy wrote:It's funny that the CIA and the NSA say that Russia hacked the DNC the Clinton campaign and you categorize it as a "Democrat conspiracy."

So no comments about the White supremacists? Those guys are loving Trump. They say that his campaign allowed them to go mainstream. I imagine that the guy at InfoWars feels the same way. That seems like a legitimate concern to me. Then again, many here think that InfoWars and the National Enquirer are legitimate news sources and the New York Times is not, so maybe I'm wasting my breath.
My reference is Julian Assange himself of Wikileaks. I think he ought to know. Here, in his recent interview with John Pilger: https://youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4?t=2m40s

Re: white supremacists, I thought I did comment. Seems like a matter of throw as much mud at Trump as possible and see what sticks. He's not KKK, any more than Hillary even if she did praise a former KKK leader.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote:It's funny that the CIA and the NSA say that Russia hacked the DNC the Clinton campaign and you categorize it as a "Democrat conspiracy."

So no comments about the White supremacists? Those guys are loving Trump. They say that his campaign allowed them to go mainstream. I imagine that the guy at InfoWars feels the same way. That seems like a legitimate concern to me. Then again, many here think that InfoWars and the National Enquirer are legitimate news sources and the New York Times is not, so maybe I'm wasting my breath.
I am really tired of this hate filled propaganda of left, Ed...

There are only about 4,ooo to 5,ooo members in the KKK today.Just search it out not many midst a Nation of 300 million + people.

The left likes to propagandize that 60 million people are members of the KKK today. or at least all white people are unless college liberalized. That the KKK is sooo vast soo big that lynchings and cross burning are happening in every white neighborhood in America.

The Left is full of plain B.S. in its defamatory stereotyping and logic concerning race relations. So the heck what????

So what if 5,ooo KKK wackos voted for whoever when the democrats have far more than 5,000 dead people voting democrat than a measly 5,000 KKK types and then add in the voter ID laws that were abused ... the voting machine switches...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

edwardmurphy wrote:By the way, I sincerely hope that the decent, patriotic Republicans out there are as uncomfortable sharing the stage with the White supremacists and Neo Nazis as the rest of us are about having them up there, and I hope they have the courage to do something about it.
I sincerely expect that decent, patriotic Republicans out there are just as uncomfortable sharing the stage with White supremacists and Neo Nazis as decent, patriotic Democrats out there are with anti-Semites, domestic terrorists like Bill Ayers, and certain factions of BLM, Black Panthers, and related hate groups that openly call for the deaths of police officers.

You of all people should know that in any movement, there are going to be people with extreme and even violent viewpoints that attempt to associate themselves with it. The fact that you would even make such a comment is frankly disgusting and shows a real lack of character on your part. You ought to be absolutely ashamed of yourself. I doubt you will, because shame isn't something liberals seem to feel that often, but really, if you were honest (another problem with liberals), you'd be so very embarrassed for making that kind of statement. Filthy, disgusting rhetoric, every bit as deplorable as anything any neo-nazi ever said. Shame on you. You're an absolute disgrace.
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Jac3510 wrote:You of all people should know that in any movement, there are going to be people with extreme and even violent viewpoints that attempt to associate themselves with it. The fact that you would even make such a comment is frankly disgusting and shows a real lack of character on your part. You ought to be absolutely ashamed of yourself. I doubt you will, because shame isn't something liberals seem to feel that often, but really, if you were honest (another problem with liberals), you'd be so very embarrassed for making that kind of statement. Filthy, disgusting rhetoric, every bit as deplorable as anything any neo-nazi ever said. Shame on you. You're an absolute disgrace.
Nice hyperbole. You really packed in the fake outrage.

Sure, there are extremists in every group, but how many of those extremists have been named Chief Strategist to the President of the United States? To my knowledge only one - Steve Bannon. So yeah, I'm concerned. And the Anti-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and about half the country share my concern. I hope that Republican leaders have the courage and decency to disavow Bannon, the alt right, and all their hateful garbage, rather than using it to further their own agendas.
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DBowling »

edwardmurphy wrote: I hope that Republican leaders have the courage and decency to disavow Bannon, the alt right, and all their hateful garbage, rather than using it to further their own agendas.
Agreed...
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

edwardmurphy wrote:
Jac3510 wrote:You of all people should know that in any movement, there are going to be people with extreme and even violent viewpoints that attempt to associate themselves with it. The fact that you would even make such a comment is frankly disgusting and shows a real lack of character on your part. You ought to be absolutely ashamed of yourself. I doubt you will, because shame isn't something liberals seem to feel that often, but really, if you were honest (another problem with liberals), you'd be so very embarrassed for making that kind of statement. Filthy, disgusting rhetoric, every bit as deplorable as anything any neo-nazi ever said. Shame on you. You're an absolute disgrace.
Nice hyperbole. You really packed in the fake outrage.

Sure, there are extremists in every group, but how many of those extremists have been named Chief Strategist to the President of the United States? To my knowledge only one - Steve Bannon. So yeah, I'm concerned. And the Anti-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and about half the country share my concern. I hope that Republican leaders have the courage and decency to disavow Bannon, the alt right, and all their hateful garbage, rather than using it to further their own agendas.
Not a word of hyperbole. You truly should be ashamed of yourself. You have no honor, no integrity. Your comments and further persistence demonstrates a severe lack of character. No, not one ounce of hyperbole. Every word of that is true as stated, and if anything, not stated strongly enough.

As for your poor attempt at argument, you continue to shame yourself. Bannon isn't a racist, or a minimum, you have no evidence he is. The quick judgment you make and your inclination to believe the worst says far more about you than it does him. Shame on you. Disgraceful. You come across like two year old having a temper tantrum for not getting your way. Just gross.
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Jac3510 wrote:As for your poor attempt at argument, you continue to shame yourself. Bannon isn't a racist, or a minimum, you have no evidence he is.
Snopes, huh? Let's see what it says...
Is Bannon Anti-Semitic And Racist? I have no evidence that Bannon’s a racist or that he’s an anti-Semite; the Huffington Post’s blaring headline “WHITE NATIONALIST IN THE WHITE HOUSE” is overstated, at the very least. With that said, as I wrote at The Washington Post in August, Bannon has openly embraced the racist and anti-Semitic alt-right — he called his Breitbart “the platform of the alt-right.” Milo Yiannopoulos, the star writer at the site, is an alt-right popularizer, even as he continuously declares with a wink that he’s not a member. The left’s opposition to Trump, and their attempts to declare all Trump support the alt-right have obfuscated what the movement is. The movement isn’t all Trump supporters. It’s not conservatives unsatisfied with Paul Ryan, nor is it people angry at the media. Bannon knows that. He’s a smart man, not an ignorant one. The alt-right, in a nutshell, believes that Western culture is inseparable from European ethnicity. I have no evidence Bannon believes that personally. But he’s happy to pander to those people and make common cause with them in order to transform conservatism into European far-right nationalist populism. That means that the alt-right will cheer Bannon along as he marbles Trump’s speeches with talk of “globalism” — and that Bannon won’t be pushing Trump to dump the racists and anti-Semites who support Trump anytime soon. After all, they love Bannon — actual white supremacists like Peter Brimelow called his August appointment “great news,” and Richard Spencer explained, “Breitbart has elective affinities with the Alt Right, and the Alt Right has clearly influenced Breitbart. In this way, Breitbart has acted as a ‘gateway’ to Alt Right ideas and writers. I don’t think it has done this deliberately; again, it’s a matter of elective affinities.” That doesn’t mean Bannon will push racist or anti-Semitic policy, or that he’ll be anti-Israel himself — unless it serves his interests.
Interesting. So maybe Bannon isn't a White nationalist and an anti-Semite. Maybe he's just faking it and pandering to White nationalists and anti-Semites in order to gain power and influence.

And that's better...?
Jac3510 wrote:The quick judgment you make and your inclination to believe the worst says far more about you than it does him. Shame on you. Disgraceful. You come across like two year old having a temper tantrum for not getting your way. Just gross.
Just shut it, Jac. Your self-righteous [nonsense] gets old.

I'm far from the only person who believed that the Trump campaign's flirtation with the alt right and White nationalism was alarming, and when I see him put a guy like Bannon in a position of tremendous power and influence it underscores my concerns. I'll grant you that the possibility exists that Bannon is just a soulless, unprincipled, power-hungry monster willing to say anything and work with anyone if it furthers his own agenda, as opposed to a garden-variety racist, but I'm not seeing how one is better than the other. For that matter, I'm not even seeing the practical difference. Either way the White supremacists get a big boost and it's bad for the country as a whole.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Funny how the left did everything they could to create the Alt-right and now they are full of butt-hurt.

I was raised a liberal, hard not to be when your family had to migrate because of a fascist dictatorship ( Portugal before the revolution in 74).
Yet, over the last 10 years or so I have seen what the left has been doing, the political correctness, the "white -shaming", the control of government by special interest groups and so forth.

They created the likes of Milo, Voxday, Shapiro, Coulter and, eventually, gave Trump the presidency.

Well done * claps*, well done indeed, IF ONLY history could have been your major instead of social studies, LOL !
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

edwardmurphy wrote:Interesting. So maybe Bannon isn't a White nationalist and an anti-Semite. Maybe he's just faking it and pandering to White nationalists and anti-Semites in order to gain power and influence.

And that's better...?
Of course it's better, you tool. It also undercuts your stupid attempt at a "point" about conservatives sharing the stage with neo-nazis, and all this while bringing back up the ridiculous inconsistency I've already brought up. You're so desperate to insult and criticize that you believe and promote lies.

Hey, sounds like somebody else I know.
Just shut it, Jac. Your self-righteous [nonsense] gets old.
No, I won't. I'll start caring about your opinion of what's old, what's [nonsense], when you become the kind of person with an opinion worth caring about. Dishonorable people don't merit being heard. Clinton and Obama, for all of my deep disagreements with them, have at least been conciliatory, unlike hacks like you. It's people like you that are the cause of riots out there today and the need for "safe spaces" on campuses. And yes, there are people on the right who are upset with Trump, justifiably so in a lot of places. But a lot of those same people are also suggesting we be "enlightenedenough not to lose our heads and give the guy a chance. Don't owe it to him? Fine. You owe it to your fellow Americans. That's the source of the charge of dishonor. You shame yourself and your country. It's embarrassing.

And for the record for you or anybody else curious, when Obama beat Romney after that crapstorm of a campaign, here's what I wrote to my conservative friends. There's simply no place for the kind of rhetoric you and others have been employing. Stop it. It's divisive and mean-spirited. It should be beneath you.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

Derchowitz on Bannon, more evidence why the smear campaign going on is nothing more than lefties peeing their panties and throwing temper tantrums.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

I can't believe how blinded some are, to their own brainwashing, but I guess that's what brainwashing is. Sadly, my own Dad only believes liberal REgressive propaganda. Careful Jac, you'll be branded "ALT RIGHT"! The names they come up with... :lol:

Here is a song for you Ed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwue6Jq4KA

(just substitute "alright" with "alt right" ;))
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Jac3510 wrote:You owe it to your fellow Americans. That's the source of the charge of dishonor. You shame yourself and your country. It's embarrassing.
I bring shame and dishonor upon myself by expressing a concern about the President Elect and the company he keeps? [nonsense]. You're either being deliberately hyperbolic or you're a complete jackass.

I'm actually doing my best to find the positive in the fact that we elected the least prepared, least qualified major party candidate in the history of the nation. Trump's infrastructure plan sounds great, although pairing it with a tax cut seems unrealistic. He recently said that as far as he was concerned the issue of marriage equality was settled once and for all and he had no interest in rolling anything back, so there's another ray of hope. I don't see how he can possibly renegotiate all of our international treaties to get us better deals, and frankly I don't even think he understands what those treaties entail, but I wish him the best of luck. I think it's unlikely that he'll cause World War III. I think he'll most likely end up being Mike Pence's ventriloquist dummy, but even if he keeps his independence I doubt he'll break anything that can't be fixed.

I'm not protesting his election or rocking a "Not my President" bumper sticker, and I'm definitely not spewing hate. I'm taking a(n admittedly pessimistic) wait and see attitude. I imagine that you'd do the same if the Democrats had gotten the White House and Senate and a bunch of stuff that you strongly disagreed with was about to happen. Although I assume that you'd keep it to yourself so as not to earn shame and dishonor by voicing an opinion.

Melodramatic donkey...
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DBowling »

edwardmurphy wrote:I think he'll most likely end up being Mike Pence's ventriloquist dummy...
From my perspective that is probably the best case scenario that I could hope for.

Unfortunately my fear is that Trump will end up being Steve Bannon's ventriloquist dummy.

Here's what Ben Shapiro has to say about Steve Bannon.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/10770/3-t ... en-shapiro

Some quotes...
... But more importantly, Bannon’s interested in turning the Republican Party into a far-right European party. Because Republicans will like some of the policy that comes with that, it could happen...

... But the European right is not the American right. The American right believes in Constitutional ideas about checks and balances and federalism and negative rights from government. The European right doesn’t believe any of these things. Should Trump win, we could watch American conservatism lose the only party it has ever had...

... And Trump met with Farage shortly after being elected. Bannon has always wanted to burn down the GOP. That’s still his goal. He wants it replaced with an American National Front party in fact if not in name...

...If Bannon’s leading and Reince is following, that bodes ill for the Republican agenda. Bannon opposes the Republican Party, hates Paul Ryan...
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

What wrong with not liking Paul Ryan?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Like I said before this election Trump is gonna be one of the best President's we've ever had.The only thing I worry about is certain Republicans trying to undermine him and his agenda that he ran on,but I know Trump is a fighter as we saw throughout the campaign and he can handle them. Trump has a mandate and he intends to get it done and it really won't take as long as you think either.Good things are coming to America and you're gonna be blessed by it.The shackles the left has put on America are coming off!

Shackles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kFLZSeU6rk
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.