Ex-FBI assistant director calls the Clintons a 'crime family'

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Ex-FBI assistant director calls the Clintons a 'crime family'

Post by Kurieuo »

This make come as a shock, but ex-FBI assistant director, James Kallstrom, calls the Clintons a 'crime family' and claims their 'foundation is a cesspool'. :shock: (read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... spool.html)

On the other hand he says of Trump:
I’m endorsing Donald Trump. I’ve know him 40 years. I’ve never endorsed a candidate. He’s a good human being. He’s a generous person. He’s got a big heart. He’s done hundreds and hundreds of things for people without fanfare. He’s a good guy. He’s a patriot of this country." (http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/former-top-f ... ses-trump/)
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Ex-FBI assistant director calls the Clintons a 'crime family'

Post by Philip »

I'm beginning to think that K is more into this election than most Americans. Hey, K, if you really want to vote in this election, I'm pretty sure I can hook you up with someone who can make that happen... for a small sum, of course.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:I'm beginning to think that K is more into this election than most Americans. Hey, K, if you really want to vote in this election, I'm pretty sure I can hook you up with someone who can make that happen... for a small sum, of course.
That's because Australia is too boring.

K is an American at heart.

And no, I don't mean that as an insult.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

I read somewhere that Australia is going to ban Islamic immigration forever,is this true?
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote:I read somewhere that Australia is going to ban Islamic immigration forever,is this true?
No, but they banned the Gap Theory.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Post by abelcainsbrother »

RickD wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:I read somewhere that Australia is going to ban Islamic immigration forever,is this true?
Well maybe it was not a forever ban but just a ban.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
RickD wrote:
Well maybe it was not a forever ban but just a ban.
Nope, no ban. At least none that my extensive studies have revealed.

-Edward R Murrow

Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Philip wrote:I'm beginning to think that K is more into this election than most Americans. Hey, K, if you really want to vote in this election, I'm pretty sure I can hook you up with someone who can make that happen... for a small sum, of course.
I know, right? It just so happens it might be true the world revolves around the US.

It'd be great Australia would stand up in its own right, be a sovereign nation in its own right, but we look to UK and US as big brothers. Really, as I see matters, we should keep dealing with China to what benefits us, not what the US wants us to do. Likewise we should acknowledge our history with the US, but ultimately deal with the US as to what serves our interests best. Like what Trump wants to do with the US.

Instead, the little brother (Australia, New Zealand and like) will do whatever the big brothers do (US and UK). Perhaps in a couple centuries we'll come into our own if the world is still around. So then I see the US elections are very important to my own country. If Hillary gets in, I fear we'll be at war with Russia and China in a matter of time.

I've also had a dream that has been stuck in my head for a decade or so. Around a decade ago I dreamt I was on a shoreline (I presume Australia's since that's where I am) and whisked out to sea on a wind and plonked in the middle of the ocean. Then trying to swim back, fearing sharks, the wind whisked me up and threw me back onto the shore. I looked around and everything was burnt to a crisp, trees literally only charcoal trunks. No life in sight. There is more to it, I wish to keep to myself. I don't normally remember dreams, and ones I had more than a decade ago don't generally stay with me. I'm not saying anything of whether such is based upon reality, other than it was a dream that has stuck with me for many years -- and I've seen some future possibilities of WWIII becoming a reality in what has been transpiring between Russia, China and America.

If Trump gets in, then any such future I believe would happen later rather than sooner. I believe Trump would do the right thing so far as wanting to work with other countries while diverting all attention to trying to fix America's internal wounds over the decades. As a benefit Australia might look to the US and have a new discussion on abortion and the like should America start protecting the unborn.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Katabole
Valued Member

Post by Katabole »

It looks like it goes deeper than most think.

Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD (born December 7, 1943) is an American psychiatrist, former United States Department of State official, author, and publisher.

"Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary."

In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.
In 1976, Pieczenik was made Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for management.

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

The Clinton Pedophilia Connection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

Seems like Clinton was doing what her mentor Saul Alinsky wrote about:

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you can create a social state:
1. Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people.
2. Poverty - Increase the Poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3. Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4. Gun Control - Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5. Welfare - Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6. Education - Take control of what people read and listen to - take control of what children learn in school. Control the media.
7. Religion - Remove the belief in the God from government and schools.
8. Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent, and will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
There are two types of people in our world: those who believe in Christ and those who will.

If Christianity is a man-made religion, then why is its doctrine vehemently against all of man's desires?

Every one that is of the truth hears my voice. Jesus from John 18:37