A prophetic message about Donald Trump

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: A prophetic message about Donald Trump

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Ged wrote:
Ged wrote: Abel, please read Jeremiah 28:1-4 and take note. (And do not assume that I am against the gift of prophecy.)
abelcainsbrother wrote:Thanks,but could you elaberate on this prophecy?Are you saying that Mark Taylor's prophecy is a false prophecy or are you saying that Donald Trump is the king of Babylon and God is going to break the yoke of the King? You do realize that it is God that puts up or down kings and rulers and God put up Donald Trump at this time.So what is your prophecy saying?
All Im saying is that there have always been false prophets. I dont know Mark Taylor, but it appears that he is speaking his own personal wishes rather than the word of the Lord. Time will tell.

Will you renounce this prophecy if the US economy declines? Will you renounce this prophecy if the US fails to move its embassy to Jerusalem? Will you renounce this prophecy if Trump speaks more lies?

Yes,I will renounce this prophecy if it is not fully fulfilled.America's relationship with Israel has already improved because of Trump being elected,it does not mention the embassy being moved to Jerusalem but it could be a sign that this prophecy is being fulfilled whether or not the embassy is moved.I think we have to gauge this prophecy on its own merits and see that some of it has already been fulfilled,but not all,but we cannot fully say it is a false prophecy yet.It will depend on what happens,but so far I see some of it has already been fulfilled but some of it has yet to be fulfilled. What makes you think this is a false prophecy?What do you base it on? Mark Taylor was a nobody before God gave him this prophecy and so it goes to show how God can work in our lives and totally change things for us.Mark Taylor even says this.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DBowling »

Philip wrote: It was an inaccurate prophecy. Period! It did not come true when forecast to.
Which definitively answers the question of whether or not this guy is a false prophet.
It's somewhat fitting that a false prophet would support a dishonest con-man.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

I don't believe in prophecy, but even if I did, the one your quoting has some serious problems.
abelcainsbrother wrote:America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth,(other than Israel). The dollar will be the strongest it has been in the history of the United States,and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.
First off, when Obama was President the dollar was the currency against which all others were judged, and it still is. Trump's election had no impact whatsoever on the prestige of the dollar. So your prophet is at worst wrong, and at best using misleading statements to try and pad his prophecy.

Second, one of Trump's most important promises was that he'd bring manufacturing jobs back to the US and eliminate all of our trade deficits. That means that his plan is for our factories to start cranking out goods for the international market. If that's going to work we want a weak dollar, not a strong one. A strong dollar will benefit importers of foreign goods while putting our exports at a competitive disadvantage. Seems like God would have known that.
abelcainsbrother wrote:The Spirit of God says,I will protect America and Israel,for this next President shall be a man of his word.
Trump is caught in a lie nearly every time he opens his mouth, so that's a swing and a miss.
abelcainsbrother wrote:Even the mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities I have gifted him with,and they will even begin to agree with him says the Spirit of God.
The mainstream media was indeed captivated by Sideshow Don, but I'm not sure that it was his abilities that captivated them. And they have yet to come close to agreeing with him. So at the very least it's way too early to call this one fulfilled.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote:
Philip wrote: It was an inaccurate prophecy. Period! It did not come true when forecast to.
Which definitively answers the question of whether or not this guy is a false prophet.
Sure, that may make sense. But what doesn't make sense, is how someone who calls himself a conservative, could vote for a candidate who has absolutely no chance of winning, yet sold himself as a viable candidate, and got people's political donations. Sounds like the very definition of a con-man to me.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote:
DBowling wrote:
Sure, that may make sense. But what doesn't make sense, is how someone who calls himself a conservative, could vote for a candidate who has absolutely no chance of winning, yet sold himself as a viable candidate, and got people's political donations. Sounds like the very definition of a con-man to me.
We've been here before... but a quick summary.
MucMullin didn't lie to his supporters about his chances.
McMullin's supporters knew his chances were very slim (but not 0).
And McMullin's supporters knew why they were supporting McMullin.

Trump lied on a daily basis during both the Republican Primaries and the general election.

This goes back to the Nixon vs Trump post.
We faced a similar choice in 2016.
Do I vote for an immoral, dishonest, corrupt Democrat?
or do I vote for an immoral, dishonest, corrupt Republican?

My personal choice was 'none of the above'
And McMullin gave me an opportunity to vote for a person who shares my political and moral values (note... I did not say I shared his spiritual values).
I knew his chances were very slim, but McMullin gave me the opportunity to actually vote FOR someone that I could support for President.

And even though I'm occasionally mocked for my choice, Trump's behavior in Office since becoming President validates my choice on a daily basis.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote:
RickD wrote:
DBowling wrote:
We've been here before... but a quick summary.
MucMullin didn't lie to his supporters about his chances.
McMullin's supporters knew his chances were very slim (but not 0).
And McMullin's supporters knew why they were supporting McMullin.

Trump lied on a daily basis during both the Republican Primaries and the general election.

This goes back to the Nixon vs Trump post.
We faced a similar choice in 2016.
Do I vote for an immoral, dishonest, corrupt Democrat?
or do I vote for an immoral, dishonest, corrupt Republican?

My personal choice was 'none of the above'
And McMullin gave me an opportunity to vote for a person who shares my political and moral values (note... I did not say I shared his spiritual values).
I knew his chances were very slim, but McMullin gave me the opportunity to actually vote FOR someone that I could support for President.

And even though I'm occasionally mocked for my choice, Trump's behavior in Office since becoming President validates my choice on a daily basis.
Yes, we've been through this before. The only reason McMillan ran, was to stop Trump from becoming president. Which means, he was running with the specific goal of getting Clinton into the White House. Don't believe me? Watch and listen straight from the horse's mouth:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Yes, we've been through this before. The only reason McMillan ran, was to stop Trump from becoming president.
And we've been through this before too... your hearing is selective.
McMullin's stated goal in your clip was to do what he could to stop both Clinton and Trump.
Which means, he was running with the specific goal of getting Clinton into the White House. Don't believe me?
Nope... I don't.
Because I don't recall hearing McMullin ever say that he wanted Clinton in the White House.

That's just part of the rhetorical nonsense that claimed that anyone who was opposed to Trump was for Hillary.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

DBowling wrote:

Donald Trump is a saint compared to the crooked politicians we have in Washington.So when you Trump bashers harp on lies and things Trump says I have to laugh at all of the lies you overlook these politicians in Washington told for years and years whether Republican or Democrat.Donald Trump is a saint compared to them.You don't know what a conman is if you don't see how corrupt these politicians in Washington are they are the conmen and women.It is a compliment to Donald Trump when you people call Trump a conman while overlooking the corruption in Washington in both parties.You would'nt know a liar or a conman if you overlook all of the lies they have told over and over in election after election,for years.The MSM too. Donald Trump is a saint compared to them.So don't be calling Donald Trump a conman while overlooking the lies told by these politicians in Washington because there is no comparison.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Sun May 21, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:
DBowling wrote:
If Donald Trump only got 10% of what he ran on it would still be a whole lot better for America than if we had Hillary Clinton as the President.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:I don't believe in prophecy, but even if I did, the one your quoting has some serious problems.
abelcainsbrother wrote:America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth,(other than Israel). The dollar will be the strongest it has been in the history of the United States,and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.
First off, when Obama was President the dollar was the currency against which all others were judged, and it still is. Trump's election had no impact whatsoever on the prestige of the dollar. So your prophet is at worst wrong, and at best using misleading statements to try and pad his prophecy.

Second, one of Trump's most important promises was that he'd bring manufacturing jobs back to the US and eliminate all of our trade deficits. That means that his plan is for our factories to start cranking out goods for the international market. If that's going to work we want a weak dollar, not a strong one. A strong dollar will benefit importers of foreign goods while putting our exports at a competitive disadvantage. Seems like God would have known that.
abelcainsbrother wrote:The Spirit of God says,I will protect America and Israel,for this next President shall be a man of his word.
Trump is caught in a lie nearly every time he opens his mouth, so that's a swing and a miss.
abelcainsbrother wrote:Even the mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities I have gifted him with,and they will even begin to agree with him says the Spirit of God.
The mainstream media was indeed captivated by Sideshow Don, but I'm not sure that it was his abilities that captivated them. And they have yet to come close to agreeing with him. So at the very least it's way too early to call this one fulfilled.
Donald Trump does not even have his economic plan passed yet and he has not even really began negotiating with other countries.However in speeches he is already making it clear that other countries must pay their fair share,he is holding to that campaign promise and so it is likely that once these countries pay up that money can then go toward improving America's infrasctructure.But the economy has already improved under Trump and economic confidence is up and low gas prices confirms it.The economy has already been improved just from EO's Trump has signed into law and he has'nt even got his economic plan passed yet.Gas prices remained very high under Obama for years with Obama telling us the days of $2.00 gas is over and yet remain low under Donald Trump.It is close to $2.00 here where I live proving Obama wrong.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Why'd you quote me if you were going to change the subject to gas prices?

Also, here's an article explaining why the President doesn't control the price of gas and, in fact, can barely even influence it (in the short term).
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:Why'd you quote me if you were going to change the subject to gas prices?

Also, here's an article explaining why the President doesn't control the price of gas and, in fact, can barely even influence it (in the short term).

I did'nt change the subject I used low gas prices for evidence economic confidence is up,which is why gas prices remain low.They were very high under Obama for years because economic confidence was down but remain low because economic confidence is up.It is a myth a President's policies don't effect gas prices.Obama wanted high gas prices telling us the days of $2.00 gas are over and they remained high.

Ged
Established Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Ged »

The Christians who believed Trumps loud promises and ironclad guarantees to move the US embassy to Jerusalem are not going to be thrilled with this:
Free, printable Bible studies for groups.
www.5loaves2fishes.net/free-resources
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Jerusalem is or at least should be the capital of Israel.