A prophetic message about Donald Trump

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

A prophetic message about Donald Trump

Post by abelcainsbrother »

As you all know I'm a Trump supporter and I want Trump to win.I would like to know what ya'll think about this.As much as I want to believe this I don't know anything about these prophets,however I do believe there are actually real Christian prophets,but I don't know enough about this to know if they are legit,so I can't say.I have already said Trump will be a great President but it wasn't meant to be prophetic,just based on Trump doing the things he's running on. But,what say you?

A Prophetic message about Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCeVCFe1Uro
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: A prophetic message about Donald Trump

Post by RickD »

Jim Bakker show? Seriously?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Prophecy is hokum and, based on the things he's said so far, Trump would be a terrible president.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:Jim Bakker show? Seriously?
I did'nt really focus on that much,just this prophecy from somebody who claims the Lord revealed this prophecy to him in 2011 .Interestingly if you click on this link it says to see the full show click here and I did and another part of this prophecy is that Trump will replace 5 Supreme Court justices while being President,one will die and not one you would expect,one will retire and three will have to step down because of a scandal they are caught in.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

By the way,thanks to whoever corrected my mistake in spelling Donald.

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote:By the way,thanks to whoever corrected my mistake in spelling Donald.
You're welcome, Onald ;)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

I must say that so far this prophecy is coming to pass. I had kind of forgot about this prophecy from Mark Taylor but I just so happened to think about it when I was talking with a friend the other night about Trump. I couldn't remember everything that was in this prophecy so I've listened to it again and realize it is coming to pass so far.Trump is God's choice for America to restore America to its former greatness so that we can reap the last days harvest of lost souls.

neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

wow.

I can prophesize as well, That between two sides of a coin one will come out on top. And believe me it will.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

neo-x wrote:wow.

I can prophesize as well, That between two sides of a coin one will come out on top. And believe me it will.
You are a Christian and so yes you too have the ability to prophecy but I think you overlook the specifics in this prophecy like them spending billions to keep him in power,but it will be like flushing it down the toilet.They did Hillary spent over a billion dollars whilst Trump spent only millions,a lot less money than they did,and they really did spend billions throughout the election and they are still spending money to try to stop Trump.

Also that Trump will be fearless of their political schemes,etc. He is and he does just let them roll off his back and that his running for office will be like a shot heard around the world and they won't relly know how to deal with him,etc,it is,compared to other elections.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Here is the prophecy rewritten and copied so that you can read it yourself.

The Spirit of God says,I have chosen this man,Donald Trump,for such a time as this.For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel,so shall this man be to the United States of America.For I will use this man to bring honor,respect and restoration to America. America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth,(other than Israel). The dollar will be the strongest it has been in the history of the United States,and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.
The Spirit of God says,the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have annointed.They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for President,it will be like the shot heard across the world.The enemy shall say what shall we do now?This man knows all our tricks and schemes.We have been robbing America for decades,what shall we do to stop this?The Spirit says HA! No one will stop what I have started! For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now! For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it 7 fold back to the United States.The enemy will say Israel,Israel,what about Israel?For Israel will be protected by America once again. The Spirit says yes! America will once again stand hand in hand with Israel,and the two shall be as one.For the ties between Israel and America will be stronger than ever,and Israel will flourish like never before

The Spirit of God says,I will protect America and Israel,for this next President shall be a man of his word.,when he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him.This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this and the enemy shall fear this,for this man shall be fearless.The Spirit says,when the financial harvest begins,so shall it parallel in the Spiritual for America.

The Spirit of God says,in this next election they will spend billions to keep this President in;it will be like flushing their money down the toilet.Let them waste their money,for it comes from and it is being used by evil forces at work,but they will not succeed,for this next election shall be a clean sweep for the man I have chosen.They will say things about this man(the enemy),but it will not effect him,and they shall say it rolls off him like the duck,for as the feathers of a duck protect it,so shall my feathers protect this next President.Even the mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities I have gifted him with,and they will even begin to agree with him says the Spirit of God.

neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

I am afraid it sounds more of a self-congratulatory fantasy.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

That's prophecy? Of course billions will be spent. Obviously people will try to get their own candidates elected. Obviously Trump loyalists will say he'll win. Every candidates' backers all say that every election, and some of them are inevitably correct.

As far as Trump being a man of his word, I'm not sure where you're getting that. For instance, he said he wanted to limit the influence of the big banks in general and of Goldman Sachs in particular, and then he put a bunch of Goldman execs in his Cabinet. How is that keeping his word?

ACB, the fact is that you managed to be right about Trump while simultaneously being wrong about everything else. That's not prophecy, it's selective hearing.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:That's prophecy? Of course billions will be spent. Obviously people will try to get their own candidates elected. Obviously Trump loyalists will say he'll win. Every candidates' backers all say that every election, and some of them are inevitably correct.

As far as Trump being a man of his word, I'm not sure where you're getting that. For instance, he said he wanted to limit the influence of the big banks in general and of Goldman Sachs in particular, and then he put a bunch of Goldman execs in his Cabinet. How is that keeping his word?

ACB, the fact is that you managed to be right about Trump while simultaneously being wrong about everything else. That's not prophecy, it's selective hearing.
Yes and those Goldman Sachs execs will carry out Trump's agenda,they are businessman like Trump is and not politicians.Trump has appointed businessmen and Generals,not politicians. How many times can you be wrong and yet think you're right? This prophecy came in 2011 and so far it is right. And as far as Israel and America? The US Embassy is being moved to Jerusalem so it appears that part of the prophecy is being fulfilled also.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

abelcainsbrother wrote:And as far as Israel and America? The US Embassy is being moved to Jerusalem so it appears that part of the prophecy is being fulfilled also.
Moving the US Embassy to Israel supposedly "would be a strong message against the delegitimization of Israel." In reality is would be a pointless provocation. Most of the world already thinks that Israel is legitimate, so they don't need a "strong message." Those who don't aren't going to be impressed by the "strong message." All the move would do is incite violence.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:And as far as Israel and America? The US Embassy is being moved to Jerusalem so it appears that part of the prophecy is being fulfilled also.
Moving the US Embassy to Israel supposedly "would be a strong message against the delegitimization of Israel." In reality is would be a pointless provocation. Most of the world already thinks that Israel is legitimate, so they don't need a "strong message." Those who don't aren't going to be impressed by the "strong message." All the move would do is incite violence.
Are you anti-semite? Because the left media accused Steve Bannon who ran Breitbart News of being anti-semite and yet anybody that reads Breitbart News knows that they support Israel. I think this is an example of the left accusing Steve Bannon of what they are and in this case anti-semite.