A prophetic message about Donald Trump

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: A prophetic message about Donald Trump

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Here is the prophecy rewritten and copied so that you can read it yourself.

The Spirit of God says,I have chosen this man,Donald Trump,for such a time as this.For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel,so shall this man be to the United States of America.For I will use this man to bring honor,respect and restoration to America. America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth,(other than Israel). The dollar will be the strongest it has been in the history of the United States,and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.
The Spirit of God says,the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have annointed.They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for President,it will be like the shot heard across the world.The enemy shall say what shall we do now?This man knows all our tricks and schemes.We have been robbing America for decades,what shall we do to stop this?The Spirit says HA! No one will stop what I have started! For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now! For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it 7 fold back to the United States.The enemy will say Israel,Israel,what about Israel?For Israel will be protected by America once again. The Spirit says yes! America will once again stand hand in hand with Israel,and the two shall be as one.For the ties between Israel and America will be stronger than ever,and Israel will flourish like never before

The Spirit of God says,I will protect America and Israel,for this next President shall be a man of his word.,when he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him.This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this and the enemy shall fear this,for this man shall be fearless.The Spirit says,when the financial harvest begins,so shall it parallel in the Spiritual for America.

The Spirit of God says,in this next election they will spend billions to keep this President in;it will be like flushing their money down the toilet.Let them waste their money,for it comes from and it is being used by evil forces at work,but they will not succeed,for this next election shall be a clean sweep for the man I have chosen.They will say things about this man(the enemy),but it will not effect him,and they shall say it rolls off him like the duck,for as the feathers of a duck protect it,so shall my feathers protect this next President.Even the mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities I have gifted him with,and they will even begin to agree with him says the Spirit of God.
ACB,

If I were you, I wouldn't be repeating this. People will start to think you're crazy.

Seriously, if that is a copy and paste of a prophecy from God, God has horrible grammar.

You'd sound much more sane if you were blabbering on about the Gap Theory.

There's nothing that makes a person sound like a lunatic, more than one who blathers on about false prophecies.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Especially if current events don't remotely align with said prophecy.
Ged
Established Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Ged »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:Here is the prophecy rewritten and copied so that you can read it yourself.

The Spirit of God says,I have chosen this man,Donald Trump,for such a time as this.For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel,so shall this man be to the United States of America.For I will use this man to bring honor,respect and restoration to America. America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth,(other than Israel). The dollar will be the strongest it has been in the history of the United States,and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.
The Spirit of God says,the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have annointed.They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for President,it will be like the shot heard across the world.The enemy shall say what shall we do now?This man knows all our tricks and schemes.We have been robbing America for decades,what shall we do to stop this?The Spirit says HA! No one will stop what I have started! For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now! For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it 7 fold back to the United States.The enemy will say Israel,Israel,what about Israel?For Israel will be protected by America once again. The Spirit says yes! America will once again stand hand in hand with Israel,and the two shall be as one.For the ties between Israel and America will be stronger than ever,and Israel will flourish like never before

The Spirit of God says,I will protect America and Israel,for this next President shall be a man of his word.,when he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him.This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this and the enemy shall fear this,for this man shall be fearless.The Spirit says,when the financial harvest begins,so shall it parallel in the Spiritual for America.

The Spirit of God says,in this next election they will spend billions to keep this President in;it will be like flushing their money down the toilet.Let them waste their money,for it comes from and it is being used by evil forces at work,but they will not succeed,for this next election shall be a clean sweep for the man I have chosen.They will say things about this man(the enemy),but it will not effect him,and they shall say it rolls off him like the duck,for as the feathers of a duck protect it,so shall my feathers protect this next President.Even the mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities I have gifted him with,and they will even begin to agree with him says the Spirit of God.

I must say,this prophecy is being fulfilled just as was prophecied.There are only a few things to this prophecy that have not been totally fulfilled yet,but based on the ones already fulfilled that came to pass I have no doubt the others will too.Keep in mind this was prophecied in 2011.

They did spend billions to keep in Obama's agenda.Obamacare,they wasted billions of dollars and lost while Trump only spent millions of dollars,less than any Presidential candidate in modern history.
America is closer to Israel now that Trump is the President.
America's economy has improved and economic confidence is up.
Their tricks and schemes do not work against Trump like they have with other politicians.
Nothing they have threw against Trump has worked it rolls off him like a duck.
Donald Trump is fearless of his enemies.

We have not fully seen an economic recovery yet like was prophecied(an economic recovery, it has not yet been returned 7 fold back to the US) but it will happen once Trump gets his economic plan passed and negotiates better trade deals for America,no longer allowing other countries a free ride off of America.Also the media has not yet started to agree with Trump yet. But so far,so good and it has only been about four months.
Abel, please read Jeremiah 28:1-4 and take note. (And do not assume that I am against the gift of prophecy.)
Free, printable Bible studies for groups.
www.5loaves2fishes.net/free-resources
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:Especially if current events don't remotely align with said prophecy.
How do they not? Most of everything in that prophecy has been fulfilled as I showed.Just because all of it has not fully been fulfilled yet does not mean the it won't be.I'm trying to keep up with this prophecy that I remember as we go along and I can see how it is being fulfilled.There are other prophecies as well too,that I have not even brought up,and they are being fulfilled too.Like Roe vs Wade will be overturned,for example.I find prophecy interesting eventhough others here don't and I'm very skeptical when it comes to prophecies as most are false prophecies,but these are being fulfilled.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Here is the prophecy rewritten and copied so that you can read it yourself.

ACB,

If I were you, I wouldn't be repeating this. People will start to think you're crazy.

Seriously, if that is a copy and paste of a prophecy from God, God has horrible grammar.

You'd sound much more sane if you were blabbering on about the Gap Theory.

There's nothing that makes a person sound like a lunatic, more than one who blathers on about false prophecies.
I believe God can give people dreams and visions of the future and I believe in the gift of prophecy.I realize you may not,but it has always been interesting to me.For now I do believe God gave these prophecies to Mark Taylor from the research I have done and how he gives Christ the honor and not himself like most prophets do.He is humble and was a nobody before God gave him this prophecy and others as well.I don't like when people have pride in themselves and forget to give Jesus the honor and credit.And just because he appeared on the Jim Baker show does not mean that I support or like Jim Baker or what he stands for.

God has given me prophecies before that I prophecied and they happened,so it can happen.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Ged wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:Here is the prophecy rewritten and copied so that you can read it yourself.

I must say,this prophecy is being fulfilled just as was prophecied.There are only a few things to this prophecy that have not been totally fulfilled yet,but based on the ones already fulfilled that came to pass I have no doubt the others will too.Keep in mind this was prophecied in 2011.

They did spend billions to keep in Obama's agenda.Obamacare,they wasted billions of dollars and lost while Trump only spent millions of dollars,less than any Presidential candidate in modern history.
America is closer to Israel now that Trump is the President.
America's economy has improved and economic confidence is up.
Their tricks and schemes do not work against Trump like they have with other politicians.
Nothing they have threw against Trump has worked it rolls off him like a duck.
Donald Trump is fearless of his enemies.

We have not fully seen an economic recovery yet like was prophecied(an economic recovery, it has not yet been returned 7 fold back to the US) but it will happen once Trump gets his economic plan passed and negotiates better trade deals for America,no longer allowing other countries a free ride off of America.Also the media has not yet started to agree with Trump yet. But so far,so good and it has only been about four months.
Abel, please read Jeremiah 28:1-4 and take note. (And do not assume that I am against the gift of prophecy.)
Thanks,but could you elaberate on this prophecy?Are you saying that Mark Taylor's prophecy is a false prophecy or are you saying that Donald Trump is the king of Babylon and God is going to break the yoke of the King? You do realize that it is God that puts up or down kings and rulers and God put up Donald Trump at this time.So what is your prophecy saying?

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

What does the Bible say about determining whether or not a prophet has spoke per God's Spirit?

"when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him."

What gives a prophet credibility that he speaks for the Lord: THE PROPHECIES HE UTTERS COME TRUE AS GIVEN!

WHEN did Mark Taylor originally prophecy that Trump would ascend? That it would happen in 2012!

Let's roll the tape!

https://tictocministries.wordpress.com/ ... kker-show/

Oops? What, did God give this guy a prophecy to utter and not make it clear? Does God not make clear that which He wishes to show His power and knowledge of the future through? Would God allow His prophet to misunderstand, so as to discredit an important word about the future to Believers - so that he would have to utter yet another prophecy that would then be far less likely to be believed? And WHY wouldn't it likely be believed? Precisely because he prophesied something that did not come true! Why should anyone believe a subsequent prophecy, due to some asserted "misunderstanding." Does God not want His word to be clearly communicated and believed? Scripture says: ABSOLUTELY!
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote:What does the Bible say about determining whether or not a prophet has spoke per God's Spirit?

"when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him."

What gives a prophet credibility that he speaks for the Lord: THE PROPHECIES HE UTTERS COME TRUE AS GIVEN!

WHEN did Mark Taylor originally prophecy that Trump would ascend? That it would happen in 2012!

Let's roll the tape!

https://tictocministries.wordpress.com/ ... kker-show/

Oops? What, did God give this guy a prophecy to utter and not make it clear? Does God not make clear that which He wishes to show His power and knowledge of the future through? Would God allow His prophet to misunderstand, so as to discredit an important word about the future to Believers - so that he would have to utter yet another prophecy that would then be far less likely to be believed? And WHY wouldn't it likely be believed? Precisely because he prophecied something that did not come true! Why should anyone believe a subsequent prophecy, due to some asserted "misunderstanding."

Very good question.However Mark Taylor admitted on his own that he was one election early and it was not something that he hid and somebody pointed it out like you're implying I think.From the moment this prophecy became popular and he was invited to talk about it he admitted himself that he was one election off.However,it happened as he said when the next election happened.If he had hid it,then you might have a point but he admitted he was one election too soon.Also it does not make his prophecy wrong just because he was one election too soon,ss a matter of fact he was not even popular at that time and only a few people knew about it,at that time.It became popular before this election and since the Democrats are trying to save Obamacare it does not make this prophecy wrong.

Ged
Established Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Ged »

Ged wrote: Abel, please read Jeremiah 28:1-4 and take note. (And do not assume that I am against the gift of prophecy.)
abelcainsbrother wrote:Thanks,but could you elaberate on this prophecy?Are you saying that Mark Taylor's prophecy is a false prophecy or are you saying that Donald Trump is the king of Babylon and God is going to break the yoke of the King? You do realize that it is God that puts up or down kings and rulers and God put up Donald Trump at this time.So what is your prophecy saying?
All Im saying is that there have always been false prophets. I dont know Mark Taylor, but it appears that he is speaking his own personal wishes rather than the word of the Lord. Time will tell.

Will you renounce this prophecy if the US economy declines? Will you renounce this prophecy if the US fails to move its embassy to Jerusalem? Will you renounce this prophecy if Trump speaks more lies?
Free, printable Bible studies for groups.
www.5loaves2fishes.net/free-resources
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

ACB: Very good question.However Mark Taylor admitted on his own that he was one election early and it was not something that he hid and somebody pointed it out like you're implying I think.From the moment this prophecy became popular and he was invited to talk about it he admitted himself that he was one election off.
ACB, here's your problem: It was an inaccurate prophecy. Period! It did not come true when forecast to. So, please remind me again - with WHOM exactly did the prophecy originate? Because the claim was that it was a prophecy of GOD and that Taylor was merely God's mouthpiece. So, EITHER God gave Taylor a false prophecy OR God was unsure of what He told him. Do you really think a prophecy of God is given to one of God's messengers in an unclear manner? Does anyone realize the implications of God's prophesies being taken seriously if God allowed His messengers to bungle a prophecy by four years? Why would anyone take such a "prophet" seriously after just one such fiasco? Do you have even ONE such Scriptural example of such? God is not some political amateur who bungles staff and His message (see guy with bad haircut, LOL)! What does Scripture say about those who will listen to "teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear." ACB, your personal desire for the future has allowed you to buy into a false prophet!

Remember Harold Camping, who prophesied that on May 21, 2011, the saved would be taken up to heaven in the rapture, and that there would follow five months of fire, brimstone and plagues on Earth, with millions of people dying each day, culminating on October 21, 2011, with the final destruction of the world. Oh yeah, and he had previously predicted that Judgment Day would occur on or about September 6, 1994."

Don't be impressed with guys who seem to know prophetic passages and attempt to apply them to today.

What Harold really needed:

Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

I'm surprised I have to be the one to say this to you ACB, but this is certainly one of the instances where politics and religion should not intermingle. If you are making a political bet or prediction, ("I'll eat my hat if that happens") that's one thing, but you are using the authority of God to make a claim in a petty internet debate. That's vulgar at best, borderline blasphemous at worst.

If I didn't respect you ACB, I'd sit by the sidelines and let you continue to pursue bad behavior. But this is pretty compelling that I need to step in and give you a reality check: You're not a prophet!
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

ACB needs to heed what the Prophet Jeremiah warned about: “This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord’” (Jer. 23:16).

John Ankerberg contrasts the differences between God's prophets' pronouncements and visions, and those that are counterfeits: https://www.jashow.org/articles/false-t ... hem-apart/
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Very good question.However Mark Taylor admitted on his own that he was one election early and it was not something that he hid and somebody pointed it out like you're implying I think.From the moment this prophecy became popular and he was invited to talk about it he admitted himself that he was one election off.However,it happened as he said when the next election happened.If he had hid it,then you might have a point but he admitted he was one election too soon.Also it does not make his prophecy wrong just because he was one election too soon,ss a matter of fact he was not even popular at that time and only a few people knew about it,at that time.It became popular before this election and since the Democrats are trying to save Obamacare it does not make this prophecy wrong.
When a prophet says one thing that doesn't come true, then they are a false prophet. Sure they can repent but they still were false, and in this case was from their own mind and not of God.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Hortator wrote:I'm surprised I have to be the one to say this to you ACB, but this is certainly one of the instances where politics and religion should not intermingle. If you are making a political bet or prediction, ("I'll eat my hat if that happens") that's one thing, but you are using the authority of God to make a claim in a petty internet debate. That's vulgar at best, borderline blasphemous at worst.

If I didn't respect you ACB, I'd sit by the sidelines and let you continue to pursue bad behavior. But this is pretty compelling that I need to step in and give you a reality check: You're not a prophet!
Are you kidding? This happens in every election.Do you know that every President since Ronald Reagan was the anti-christ? And probably even before then,so it is normal to have prophecies however most turn out to incorrect and so it gives real true prophecy a bad name.I have not made Donald Trump into God but I do defend him,and I have not made Mark Taylor a God but I see his prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes and so it confirms it to me,even if all of it has not been fulfilled yet. If this is a false prophecy then somebody needs to truthfully explain why as I have to show and explsain how it is not happening because it is being fulfilled and so it cannot be a false prophecy when it is happening.

Especially when you consider all of the prophecies that turn out to be wrong. It may not seem like it but I am very careful about who I trust when it comes to prophecy.i don't just believe anybody who prophesies but when a nobody becomes popular because of this prophecy God gave him and it is being fulfilled so far I believe it is a true prophecy and it is specific enough to where it could not have just been a made up guess.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote:
ACB: Very good question.However Mark Taylor admitted on his own that he was one election early and it was not something that he hid and somebody pointed it out like you're implying I think.From the moment this prophecy became popular and he was invited to talk about it he admitted himself that he was one election off.
ACB, here's your problem: It was an inaccurate prophecy. Period! It did not come true when forecast to. So, please remind me again - with WHOM exactly did the prophecy originate? Because the claim was that it was a prophecy of GOD and that Taylor was merely God's mouthpiece. So, EITHER God gave Taylor a false prophecy OR God was unsure of what He told him. Do you really think a prophecy of God is given to one of God's messengers in an unclear manner? Does anyone realize the implications of God's prophesies being taken seriously if God allowed His messengers to bungle a prophecy by four years? Why would anyone take such a "prophet" seriously after just one such fiasco? Do you have even ONE such Scriptural example of such? God is not some political amateur who bungles staff and His message (see guy with bad haircut, LOL)! What does Scripture say about those who will listen to "teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear." ACB, your personal desire for the future has allowed you to buy into a false prophet!

Remember Harold Camping, who prophesied that on May 21, 2011, the saved would be taken up to heaven in the rapture, and that there would follow five months of fire, brimstone and plagues on Earth, with millions of people dying each day, culminating on October 21, 2011, with the final destruction of the world. Oh yeah, and he had previously predicted that Judgment Day would occur on or about September 6, 1994."

Don't be impressed with guys who seem to know prophetic passages and attempt to apply them to today.

What Harold really needed:

I know all about false prophets and how to tell if it is a real prophecy or not but this prophecy is being fulfilled,atleast so far. I really don't understand the big commotion this has caused as I was just making a case about why I think this prophecy is being fulfilled.It was not meant to get people all riled up against prophecy.I don't see why it is such a big deal even if you think it is a false prophecy.I just don't see how people can claim it is not being fulfilled yet. I think there is some misunderstanding about my point.It was just to have a discussion about it,not to get everybody riled up against prophecy.